PDA

View Full Version : As much as I hate D Jacobson --his Claimers in Sprints last year @AQU were great!!

TheOracle
03-30-2016, 11:21 PM
I have to admit, in as much as I hate to do so when it comes to D Jacobson, he had a great April last year with Claimers going less than 1 Mile on the Main surface at Aqueduct.

His Claimers going less than 1 Mile won 9 out of 15 races in April.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/d jacobclmmnaqu.jpg

Even just as impressive was that his Claimers, in races less than 1 Mile, kept winning even after they came back from Belmont for the fall.

His Claimers went on to win 5 of 9 races for the remainder of the season on the Main surface at Aqueduct going less than 1 Mile last fall.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/d jacobclmfallaqu.jpg

Overall, his Claimers gave great returns on the Main Surface at Aqueduct when going less than 1 Mile last year

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/d jacobclmwntaqu.jpg

I don't think his Claimers will be able to follow that pace this year on the Main Surface but I will be paying close attention to his Claimers in Sprint races this year.

lamboguy
03-31-2016, 01:32 AM
that's a very interesting stat. this could mean that he has been dealing with a lot of horses that have breathing problems.

there are procedures that can help horses with breathing problems that tend to only help horses that go shorter distances. his horses that go route to sprint might be a great bet unlike other's.

congratulations for uncovering a very useful stat.

TheOracle
03-31-2016, 09:26 AM
that's a very interesting stat. this could mean that he has been dealing with a lot of horses that have breathing problems.

there are procedures that can help horses with breathing problems that tend to only help horses that go shorter distances. his horses that go route to sprint might be a great bet unlike other's.

congratulations for uncovering a very useful stat.

Thanks Lambo,

He has a Claimer today going 6 Furlongs in the 1st race #1 Legend Keeper

Let's see what happens

TheOracle
03-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Thanks Lambo,

He has a Claimer today going 6 Furlongs in the 1st race #1 Legend Keeper

Let's see what happens

Sorry Lambo don't know what I was thinking that is R Rodriguez horse in the first race today!!

I have to lay off the coffee!!

That won't qualify for the study

TheOracle
03-31-2016, 11:11 PM
Well it looks like I backed into the winner by mistake in today's 1st race at Aqueduct on the Main Surface as #1 Legend Keeper won the race and paid $14.10 across the board.

Although, #1 Legend Keeper won the race it will not qualify for this study as it was not a D Jacobson Claimer.

Congratulations to those who were able to take advantage of my mistake and made a profit!!!

Now, was I able to do the same and take advantage of my own mistake and make a profit............of course not!!!

TheOracle
04-01-2016, 12:17 PM
D Jacobson has this Claimer going 6 Furlongs in the 3rd race today at Aqueduct:
#3 Global Positioning

Let's see what happens with this Claimer today!!!