PDA

View Full Version : Thanks PA and RDSS team

bello
03-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Really enjoyed the contest, especially for the first few weeks when I was at the top of the list. Clearly you gys not only believe in your RDSS system, enough to put up the prize money and show how many RDSS subscribers came out on top.

That speaks wonders. I have always done ny own handicapping but I will make sure to take a look at what RDSS has.

Thanks again!

PaceAdvantage
03-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Glad you had fun bello. And thanks for inadvertently reminding me that I need to put the winner's names in lights on the home page... :ThmbUp:

Ted Craven
03-29-2016, 02:10 PM
bello - your were almost always in the Top 5 all the way through, and often on top: you don't need RDSS - LOL! So congratulations to YOU on your profitable consistent performance!

But - happy to have you take a look. You know where to go (www.SartinMethodology.com (http://www.SartinMethodology.com)). Check out the RDSS Forums, and videos. Any questions, just write me (ted@sartinmethodology.com)

One caveat - there is a whole new version of RDSS (V2.1) coming out in a few months (the current one is almost 3 years old) - seriously exciting. As soon as I can post up the coming attractions at my OWN website, I'll announce a few things here too.

Thanks for playing in the Contest. See you next year!

Ted