PDA

View Full Version : PARX Race 9

Donttellmeshowme
03-28-2016, 05:00 PM
Winter Ride 15/1 ML went off at 4/1 and win easy. Someone knew something

SuperPickle
03-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Have you played the whole card? I think every winner has been on or near the lead. Deeper closers are doing nothing.

If you look at how they bet the race all the speed horses were underlays and all the closers were overlays.

I think you're just seeing a case of people handicapping to a bias. The featured was just a shove fest. Five of the seven went for the lead. They went 22 and change into 45 and change and finished in 1:11 and 4/5 and one of speeds hung on. Decent field. Everyone guns and the closers still can't run anyone down into a 13 and change final furlong.

Donttellmeshowme
03-28-2016, 05:33 PM
Have you played the whole card? I think every winner has been on or near the lead. Deeper closers are doing nothing.

If you look at how they bet the race all the speed horses were underlays and all the closers were overlays.

I think you're just seeing a case of people handicapping to a bias. The featured was just a shove fest. Five of the seven went for the lead. They went 22 and change into 45 and change and finished in 1:11 and 4/5 and one of speeds hung on. Decent field. Everyone guns and the closers still can't run anyone down into a 13 and change final furlong.

Havent see one race except the 9th race or even seen the PP's for todays card.

SuperPickle
03-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Havent see one race except the 9th race or even seen the PP's for todays card.

Well the last four races were won by two wire to wires and two horses sitting second. A SLIGHT speed bias.