PDA

View Full Version : Obama wants more refugees to enter the US

Fager Fan
03-28-2016, 09:20 AM
At some point, intelligent people are going to have to ask what the real motives are of this President.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-28-2016, 10:12 AM
At some point, intelligent people are going to have to ask what the real motives are of this President.
Do you mean his ultimate goal is to increase the number of Democrat voters?

woodtoo
03-28-2016, 10:37 AM
I think he means death to America.(sleeper cells)

classhandicapper
03-28-2016, 11:30 AM
It doesn't have to be one or the other. It can be both.

The globalists have an idealistic vision of the world they are pursuing even though it conflicts with the reality of the human condition right now and basic probabilities. The results in the short to medium term will obviously be worse than they would have been otherwise, but they don't care if you or I die in the name of their long term vision. George Soros is out there promoting and funding this insanity with his ill gotten billions while surely secure in some fortress somewhere looking down at the peons like us who are expendable in the name of his vision.

Greyfox
03-28-2016, 11:54 AM

His motives have been crystal clear for a long time, and particularly so after his Cairo speech years ago.
Obama sees himself as a citizen of Planet Earth first, and leader of America second.
His goal from day 1 has been to weaken America and bring about wealth redistribution to other nations.
Anyone with half an ounce of intelligence has seen this man's agenda for 8 years.

Clocker
03-28-2016, 12:28 PM
His motives have been crystal clear for a long time, and particularly so after his Cairo speech years ago.
Obama sees himself as a citizen of Planet Earth first, and leader of America second.
His goal from day 1 has been to weaken America and bring about wealth redistribution to other nations.
Anyone with half an ounce of intelligence has seen this man's agenda for 8 years.

Exactly. The Cairo speech was the kick off of his 8 year apology to the world for America being so powerful and wealthy and using such a disproportionate share of the earth's resources. His recent trip to Cuba was the kick off of the Farewell Apology Tour.

Contrary to the efforts of Obama (and the whining of Donald Trump), America remains the great country that everyone else in the world hates, envies, and/or wants to live in. Another failure of the Obama presidency.

boxcar
03-28-2016, 12:46 PM

Maybe BO will, yet, turn out to be the second beast who comes out of the earth to play his role on the world stage as the mouthpiece (false prophet) for the Antichrist. It would seem that he'd be eminently qualified for that role, having the job title "community organizer" on his resume. Just sayin'...

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2016, 01:00 PM
Yeah, maybe. :rolleyes: :bang:

Clocker
03-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Maybe BO will, yet, turn out to be the second beast who comes out of the earth to play his role on the world stage as the mouthpiece (false prophet) for the Antichrist.

Or maybe he is just another mediocre pseudo-intellectual with delusions of grandeur and wisdom who thinks he has all the answers but couldn't figure out how to pour water out of a bucket without Valerie Jarrett whispering directions in his ear.

Tom
03-28-2016, 02:52 PM
Bingo.

classhandicapper
03-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Or maybe he is just another mediocre pseudo-intellectual with delusions of grandeur and wisdom who thinks he has all the answers but couldn't figure out how to pour water out of a bucket without Valerie Jarrett whispering directions in his ear.

His ideal world is one where where all nationalities, religions, tribes, races, etc... get along perfectly and prosper together in perfect harmony with one set of goals and values.

No one seems to have told him that a lot of wars are fought over the differences between people of various nationalities, religions, tribes, races, and their different sets of values. So mixing them can sometimes be a risky strategy unless it's done slowly and intelligently.

At worst they may be trying to force something that runs counter to the natural development of different societies and at best they are trying to rush something that the world is not ready for.

Fager Fan
03-28-2016, 04:15 PM
His ideal world is one where where all nationalities, religions, tribes, races, etc... get along perfectly and prosper together in perfect harmony with one set of goals and values.

No one seems to have told him that a lot of wars are fought over the differences between people of various nationalities, religions, tribes, races, and their different sets of values. So mixing them can sometimes be a risky strategy unless it's done slowly and intelligently.

At worst they may be trying to force something that runs counter to the natural development of different societies and at best they are trying to rush something that the world is not ready for.

I think that gives him far too much credit. Given how prone he is to stirring the pot, agitating race relations, attacking his detractors, etc, where do you get the idea this is a guy who wants everyone to get along? His words and actions prove the opposite.

Maybe he goes on with his fun because he's not bothered when an American is beheaded, an ambassador's dead body is dragged through the streets, and innocents are slaughtered by terrorists. Again, that's what his actions show.

Maybe this guy really doesn't like white people. That's what his words and actions have shown. Maybe he think America should pay for its historical transgressions. Maybe he sympathizes with Muslim's, including radical Muslims. Maybe we have a hard time admitting that we could actually elect as President someone who doesn't have a good heart and wants what's best for this country.

classhandicapper
03-28-2016, 04:29 PM
I think that gives him far too much credit. Given how prone he is to stirring the pot, agitating race relations, attacking his detractors, etc, where do you get the idea this is a guy who wants everyone to get along? His words and actions prove the opposite.

Maybe he goes on with his fun because he's not bothered when an American is beheaded, an ambassador's dead body is dragged through the streets, and innocents are slaughtered by terrorists. Again, that's what his actions show.

Maybe this guy really doesn't like white people. That's what his words and actions have shown. Maybe he think America should pay for its historical transgressions. Maybe he sympathizes with Muslim's, including radical Muslims. Maybe we have a hard time admitting that we could actually elect as President someone who doesn't have a good heart and wants what's best for this country.

I think he's in denial (or my preferred word delusional).

He's like a guy that's using only one factor to pick winners that refuses to change. He refuses to accept that maybe the world is more complicated and the reason he's getting bad results at the track is that he's not using the right model of thinking.

To a man with only a hammer in his toolbox, everything looks like a nail.

Fager Fan
03-28-2016, 04:35 PM
I can't be so generous as to think he's delusional. I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

davew
03-28-2016, 05:23 PM
I can't be so generous as to think he's delusional. I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

A community organizer of chaos?

Rookies
03-28-2016, 05:36 PM
Maybe BO will, yet, turn out to be the second beast who comes out of the earth to play his role on the world stage as the mouthpiece (false prophet) for the Antichrist. It would seem that he'd be eminently qualified for that role, having the job title "community organizer" on his resume. Just sayin'...

Sirens shrieking... WHOOOP WHOOOP! Tin foil hat, bat shit crazy squad, alert!

We have one in our sights. :lol: :jump: :rolleyes:

classhandicapper
03-28-2016, 08:14 PM

Everyone is giving you a hard time for this, but I'm on record saying I keep a "most likely to be the anti-Christ or beast of revelations" list to jokingly express who in the world I think is doing the most damage while being presented by the mainstream media as doing good. Right now George Soros and Obama are the 1 and 1a entry on the list. Hillary used to be fairly high on it back in the 90s, but she can't even crack the top 10 anymore. It's not so much that's she's doing better. It's that others are reaching new peaks (or lows). The only women on the list are Angela Merkel and Janet Yellen. Merkel recently cracked the top 10. ;)