PDA

View Full Version : The Ted Cruz affair(s)...or "The Thing"

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 05:00 PM
So, "The Thing," as it's been deemed on twitter, has evidently been swirling around the back channels for quite some time...way before this National Enquirer article came about.

How much will this hurt Cruz among the Evangelical crowd?

And it's interesting he blames Trump when in fact it appears Rubio supporters were the ones who pushed this thing from the beginning:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-mistress-crisis-apparently-theres-video/

And I find it more than interesting that supposedly, one of Cruz's concubines is now working in support of The Donald...that could prove interesting.

And I can't wait until Trump gets a hold of Monica Lewinsky...I've been thinking this for quite a while now...and I've heard it's in the works.

Trump should tread cautiously though IMO...unless he can get her to provide some new insight or new info, I think dredging up Monica can backfire on him just as much as help his cause.

horses4courses
03-26-2016, 05:06 PM
And I can't wait until Trump gets a hold of Monica Lewinsky...I've been thinking this for quite a while now...and I've heard it's in the works.

Trump should tread cautiously though IMO...unless he can get her to provide some new insight or new info, I think dredging up Monica can backfire on him just as much as help his cause.

I'm all ears....inquiring minds want to know..... :rolleyes:

Tom
03-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Waaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 05:15 PM
Classic:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/cruz-cheated.png

barahona44
03-26-2016, 05:21 PM
So, "The Thing," as it's been deemed on twitter, has evidently been swirling around the back channels for quite some time...way before this National Enquirer article came about.

And it's interesting he blames Trump when in fact it appears Rubio supporters were the ones who pushed this thing from the beginning:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-affair-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/25/ted-cruz-mistress-crisis-apparently-theres-video/

And I find it more than interesting that supposedly, one of Cruz's concubines is now working in support of The Donald...that could prove interesting.

So Bill Clinton's running for president again? :rolleyes:

boxcar
03-26-2016, 05:23 PM

I was wondering if anyone would ever get around to posting this story -- especially, as you have said, this isn't exactly new news; for the undercurrents have been with us for some time.

Being as cynical as I am of the Establishment Politics, generally, and the Party of Stupid, more specifically, I have a theory. I would not be surprised to find out that the RNC liked Rubio's idea very much and decided to run with it, hoping that Cruz (who is no darling of the RNC either) would go on the attack against Trump (which he predictably did) and that Loose Lips Trump would fire back (which he unpredictably hasn't), and then the war would begin whereby both candidates would mutually self-destruct and fall out of favor with the voters, the delegates and illegal aliens :D . And that would leave the RNC in the cat-bird seat at the convention. The RNC could write in virtually anyone they wanted -- even resurrecting Rubio their darling :D .

The only possible wrinkle in this theory, however, is that it is alleged Cruz recently paid $500K to Fiorina's campaign which I would find very odd. The "rumor mill" has it that one of Cruz's mistresses is a campaign worker in Carly's campaign. If so, this would be hush money. :lol: :lol: That would be a riot, if true!

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 05:26 PM
So Bill Clinton's running for president again? :rolleyes:No. But that's precisely why it could be so interesting. Back then everyone was focused on Bill. This time, they're focused on Hillary. Which is why I say IF he brings her into his camp, she has to come with something new.

barahona44
03-26-2016, 05:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone would ever get around to posting this story -- especially, as you have said, this isn't exactly new news; for the undercurrents have been with us for some time.

Being as cynical as I am of the Establishment Politics, generally, and the Party of Stupid, more specifically, I have a theory. I would not be surprised to find out that the RNC liked Rubio's idea very much and decided to run with it, hoping that Cruz (who is no darling of the RNC either) would go on the attack against Trump (which he predictably did) and that Loose Lips Trump would fire back (which he unpredictably hasn't), and then the war would begin whereby both candidates would mutually self-destruct and fall out of favor with the voters, the delegates and illegal aliens :D . And that would leave the RNC in the cat-bird seat at the convention. The RNC could write in virtually anyone they wanted -- even resurrecting Rubio their darling :D .

The only possible wrinkle in this theory, however, is that it is alleged Cruz recently paid $500K to Fiorina's campaign which I would find very odd. The "rumor mill" has it that one of Cruz's mistresses is a campaign worker in Carly's campaign. If so, this would be hush money. :lol: :lol: That would be a riot, if true!
Maybe Cruz should consult John Edwards on how to handle this situation :)

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 05:29 PM
So Bill Clinton's running for president again? :rolleyes:Forget about Lewinsky. There's already plenty of fertile ground with all the other women President Clinton was involved with...you know the ones Hillary tried to demonize.

And Hilly IS running for President.

barahona44
03-26-2016, 05:35 PM
How many ex-wives does Trump have.? He better tread REAL lightly since he was cheating on Ivana Trump with Marla Maples for quite a while.
Hillary Clinton got a lot of sympathy out of the Lewinsky affair.I think Trump would be foolish to even entertain the idea.

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 05:43 PM
One important fact you missed. Trump has never tried to pass himself off as a holier than though evangelical...like Cruz does.

Plus Hillary is supposed to be the standard-bearer for women...and yet did everything she could to discredit those who dared accuse ol' Bill of some sexual wrongdoing.

Has anyone accused Trump of sexually harassing them? He runs all these businesses and employs all these people. Does he only employ men?

Why haven't there been any stories of Trump being sued for sexual harassment? After all, he's a sexist misogynist according to the narrative...

The women should be coming out of the woodwork to tell their tales by now.

Clocker
03-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Forget about Lewinsky. There's already plenty of fertile ground with all the other women President Clinton was involved with...you know the ones Hillary tried to demonize.

And Hilly IS running for President.

Hillary wants to sit at the desk that Monica sat under? How embarrassing. :eek:

HalvOnHorseracing
03-26-2016, 05:59 PM
If some guy wrote a movie script a year ago and came up with the Republican campaign up to this point as the plot, with Carly Fiorina seeing Planned Parenthood harvesting baby brains for sale, Ben Carson telling us the Pyramids were built for grain storage, Marco Rubio going after Trump's dick size, Trump being...well how would you describe it except Trumptonian, including that creepy speech about how hot he thinks his daughter is, and Cruz apparently being the worst evangelical on the planet, he'd get thrown out of the offices of every studio executive in Century City.

I'm not saying the Democrats are superior, but at least there were never more than five of them, two dropped out pretty quickly, and a lot of the current sniping isn't about whether Hillary pees standing up (hey, you never heard that from me).

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Oh, so that's the reason why nobody ever sued Trump for sexual harassment. He's more of an incest guy...I get it now... :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 06:07 PM
Oh, wait a minute...I found something:

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

But the suit was voluntarily withdrawn and the woman in question now SUPPORTS Trump as a candidate and even considers him a friend. How do you like that?

There is one creepy aspect to this though:

The lawsuit was filed by Jill Harth who then went by Jill Harth Houraney on April 25, 1997. Harth, who was in her early 30’s at the time, alleged that Trump engaged in hostile and offensive sexual behavior towards her from 1992 to 1997 including “groping” her under her dress on several occasions, “forcibly” moving her to his daughter’s bedroom in an attempt to have sex with her, and repeatedly, aggressively and inappropriately propositioning her for sex.

davew
03-26-2016, 06:23 PM
Classic:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/cruz-cheated.png

I feel it is more like this

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/e1cnr/e1cnr004/TrusTed-300x169_zpsia5vcfm8.png (http://s918.photobucket.com/user/e1cnr/media/e1cnr004/TrusTed-300x169_zpsia5vcfm8.png.html)

HalvOnHorseracing
03-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Oh, so that's the reason why nobody ever sued Trump for sexual harassment. He's more of an incest guy...I get it now... :rolleyes:
C'mon. I wasn't yanking that out of thin air. It WAS creepy.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/10/donald-trump-mocked-bang-daughter-ivanka-trump-daily-show-video/

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2016, 06:26 PM

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/10/donald-trump-mocked-bang-daughter-ivanka-trump-daily-show-video/I never said you were.

And I even provided you with a little more cannon fodder in that link to an old sexual harassment suit against Trump where the woman claimed he forcibly took her to his DAUGHTER'S BEDROOM to have sex with her...

Of course, the entire lawsuit could have been bullshit as it was voluntarily withdrawn and the woman now claims to be friends with Trump...

Nutz and Boltz
03-26-2016, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=

There is one creepy aspect to this though:[/QUOTE]

"Alleged that Trump engaged in hostile and offensive sexual behavior towards her from 1992 to 1997 including “groping” her under her dress on several occasions, “forcibly” moving her to his daughter’s bedroom in an attempt to have sex with her, and repeatedly, aggressively and inappropriately propositioning her for sex. "

I was getting a little turned-on there. :lol: Whoopee! :lol:

Nutz and Boltz
03-26-2016, 06:52 PM

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/10/donald-trump-mocked-bang-daughter-ivanka-trump-daily-show-video/

Of course, there is also this video from another talk show..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYuSNE41sX0

Tom
03-26-2016, 06:53 PM
No. But that's precisely why it could be so interesting. Back then everyone was focused on Bill. This time, they're focused on Hillary. Which is why I say IF he brings her into his camp, she has to come with something new.

She could explain the vast right wing conspiracy she blamed it all on. :rolleyes:

Nutz and Boltz
03-26-2016, 07:08 PM
She could explain the vast right wing conspiracy she blamed it all on. :rolleyes:

Oh, Hillary! :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

Rookies
03-26-2016, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage

Why haven't there been any stories of Trump being sued for sexual harassment? After all, he's a sexist misogynist according to the narrative...[/QUOTE]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HalvOnHorseracing
03-26-2016, 08:50 PM
I was watching the program on people whose career is to dig up everything possible on a candidate for his opponent. If there is some A+ dirt on Trump or Hillary, they are going to wait until after it is clear that they will get the nomination before trotting out the real crap. But if it is out there, no question they'll find it.

Rookies
03-26-2016, 08:51 PM

Pretty solid spec, there Boxie! :ThmbUp:

VERY believable.

After all, it fits in with Reality TV and if nothing else, this entire campaign is HD, IMAX, Times Square screen, Reality TV. :lol:

As for Raphael, just the latest in the long line of evangelical conservatives to be found in the Wall of Shame Pantheon, that are forever telling everyone else:

"I am more moral than you!" :lol:

TRANSLATION: Do as I say, never ever what I am!

Rookies
03-26-2016, 08:57 PM
I feel it is more like this

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/e1cnr/e1cnr004/TrusTed-300x169_zpsia5vcfm8.png (http://s918.photobucket.com/user/e1cnr/media/e1cnr004/TrusTed-300x169_zpsia5vcfm8.png.html)

Is that a spelling error or a deliberate stitch up?

Either way, it works. :ThmbUp:

davew
03-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Is that a spelling error or a deliberate stitch up?

Either way, it works. :ThmbUp:

When I was painting his poster, 4 letters fit better than 3
and it covers his forehead, like a scarlet letter/word

and it seems it is always other people doing dirty tricks that he never knew about- so his campaign is becoming a MISS

Rookies
03-26-2016, 10:29 PM
When I was painting his poster, 4 letters fit better than 3
and it covers his forehead, like a scarlet letter/word

and it seems it is always other people doing dirty tricks that he never knew about- so his campaign is becoming a MISS

Indeed.

I was thinking about the 'feminine' meaning myself 😂, but that's another, excellent alternative!

horses4courses
03-26-2016, 10:37 PM
I love it when the cons start eating and spitting out their own........ :lol:

kingfin66
03-26-2016, 10:39 PM
One important fact you missed. Trump has never tried to pass himself off as a holier than though evangelical...like Cruz does.

Plus Hillary is supposed to be the standard-bearer for women...and yet did everything she could to discredit those who dared accuse ol' Bill of some sexual wrongdoing.

Has anyone accused Trump of sexually harassing them? He runs all these businesses and employs all these people. Does he only employ men?

Why haven't there been any stories of Trump being sued for sexual harassment? After all, he's a sexist misogynist according to the narrative...

The women should be coming out of the woodwork to tell their tales by now.

Not only that, but when Trump was asked if his affairs are fair game in the campaign, his answer was a definite 'yes.'

barahona44
03-26-2016, 10:41 PM
I was watching the program on people whose career is to dig up everything possible on a candidate for his opponent. If there is some A+ dirt on Trump or Hillary, they are going to wait until after it is clear that they will get the nomination before trotting out the real crap. But if it is out there, no question they'll find it.
It's also good practice to "save the best for last".If it's introduced too early in the campaign, people will either get tired of it or the opposition may have time to counter it and/ or produce equally dirty dirt on their opponent.

Tom
03-26-2016, 11:06 PM
I love it when the cons start eating and spitting out their own....

We've been doing that for along time, It's called being able to think and reason.
You lefties should try it sometime. Beats the hell of lock-step following.

betovernetcapper
03-26-2016, 11:51 PM
Katrina Pierson Works for Flip Flop Trump & appears an unlikely Cruz mistress

What's worse? People who actually believe the trash in tabloids, or the ones who know it's false &spread it anyway? #stupidity on all levels

Of course the National Enquirer story is 100% FALSE!!!

AMENDA CARPENTER

“What’s out there is tabloid trash. If someone wants to comment on it, they can talk to my lawyer,”

SARAH ISGUR FLORES

Haven't found a quote from MS Flores yet, but did uncover the theory. Flores was working for Caely Fioina and Carley found out That Flores was having an affair with Cruz. She then blackmailed Cruz for 1/2 million to keep quiet. Couple of little problems with this theory. Fioina is a bat shit crazy Christian, who would fire Flores & as she would make it public. She also has a net worth of at least 59 million dollars & possible as high as $120 million. Your going to bribe her with a half million? I don't think so.
Now Flores knew & liked Cruz & there were one or two tweets, but they were the kind of tweets that Christians send to each other. Biblical quotes that some kind of Christians feel the need to send out every few days. I get these kinds of tweets about once a day. If your pro 2nd amendment & Republican, people just assume your also Christian.

I have a very eclectic feed that includes a lot of people that would hate each other on sight.

I've looked for about two hours now & I can't anything to substantiate this story. The origin of this seems to come from two guys from the Rubio camp. :)

Greyfox
03-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Has Cruz threatened to sue National Enquirer over this??

I think not.
He blames Trump for planting the story, but that's about it with respect to asking the National Enquirer to retract it.

PaceAdvantage
03-27-2016, 12:18 AM
Katrina Pierson Works for Flip Flop Trump & appears an unlikely Cruz mistress

What's worse? People who actually believe the trash in tabloids, or the ones who know it's false &spread it anyway? #stupidity on all levels

Of course the National Enquirer story is 100% FALSE!!!

AMENDA CARPENTER

“What’s out there is tabloid trash. If someone wants to comment on it, they can talk to my lawyer,”

SARAH ISGUR FLORES

Haven't found a quote from MS Flores yet, but did uncover the theory. Flores was working for Caely Fioina and Carley found out That Flores was having an affair with Cruz. She then blackmailed Cruz for 1/2 million to keep quiet. Couple of little problems with this theory. Fioina is a bat shit crazy Christian, who would fire Flores & as she would make it public. She also has a net worth of at least 59 million dollars & possible as high as $120 million. Your going to bribe her with a half million? I don't think so.
Now Flores knew & liked Cruz & there were one or two tweets, but they were the kind of tweets that Christians send to each other. Biblical quotes that some kind of Christians feel the need to send out every few days. I get these kinds of tweets about once a day. If your pro 2nd amendment & Republican, people just assume your also Christian.

I have a very eclectic feed that includes a lot of people that would hate each other on sight.

I've looked for about two hours now & I can't anything to substantiate this story. The origin of this seems to come from two guys from the Rubio camp. :)I believe every word until proven otherwise. The National Enquirer has been known to break a story or two that seemed unbelievable at first, but then panned out as fact.

In addition, there is purported to be a video that shows Cruz and another women leaving a restaurant together (Capital Grille) as well as leaving a hotel together MULTIPLE times (it's been stated as TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS). A married man is not seen leaving a hotel with a woman other than his wife on multiple occasions unless something is up...

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

People frequently dine without having sex. If you've just shared a meal with someone it's normal to leave the restaurant by the same door.

Hotels in addition to offering sleeping rooms, also have a variety of rooms that are rented out for meetings. conventions, conferences. If he & this women were going to a hotel on specific days, there may have been regular meetings on some project. Having your meeting in a hotel instead of your office or their office makes for a neutral space. In a complex organization you might want to have some meetings without the entire organization knowing about it. Who knows?

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 12:59 AM
Is this what your talking about

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/285590/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-rumors-pushed-by-marco-rubios-people/

It was considered too thin for publication. The video was a compilation. Given enough film you can edit it to "prove" anything you want.

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 01:20 AM
Has Cruz threatened to sue National Enquirer over this.

Given that he's a public figure, the 1st amendment and our libel laws it's a tall order. I know that Hulk Hogan just won a suit against Gawker, but it's unusual. It may even be reversed upon appeal.

Greyfox
03-27-2016, 01:20 AM
In addition, there is purported to be a video that shows Cruz and another women leaving a restaurant together (Capital Grille) as well as leaving a hotel together MULTIPLE times (it's been stated as TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS). A married man is not seen leaving a hotel with a woman other than his wife on multiple occasions unless something is up...

We live in an electronic age.
A lot of people have video cameras on their cell phones.
That sort of technology was not available 10 or 15 years ago.
Anyone screwing around today is taking a big chance that it won't be on the internet tomorrow, if not sooner.

Greyfox
03-27-2016, 01:23 AM
Given that he's a public figure, the 1st amendment and our libel laws it's a tall order. I know that Hulk Hogan just won a suit against Gawker, but it's unusual. It may even be reversed upon appeal.

C'mon. While he is a public figure, printing something that's not true that impacts his private life can definitely be considered libelous.

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 01:53 AM
Greyfox you've raised two points.

1st We live in an age where everyone has a cell phone camera. This is not taking account of all the 1984 tapes of our every movement. Given that & given that a tape would be worth at least 5 figures, Where is the tape?
Hell for $100,000 I'd be tempted to sell the tape and I like the guy. Where is the tape?

2nd It is libelous. He's running for president right now & it's got to be put on the back burner. Should he lose, he should consult with an attorney & if the lawyer agrees, sue them & their future generations.

Rookies
03-27-2016, 09:09 AM
We live in an electronic age.
A lot of people have video cameras on their cell phones.
That sort of technology was not available 10 or 15 years ago.
Anyone screwing around today is taking a big chance that it won't be on the internet tomorrow, if not sooner.

In the next 15 minutes! ;)

On this appropriate day, you literally have to be Jesus to run for political office, today.

ANY buffoon like, homophobic, sexist, hateful or ridiculous comment, anywhere, by any means, on any social media platform WILL be found.
Along with the drunken pics in the string bikini, the stoned pull on the crack pipe, the destruction of private/ public property, public displays of idiocy and/intolerance.

Everything.

"Let's be careful out there", you 6 year olds! :lol:

Rookies
03-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Greyfox you've raised two points.

1st We live in an age where everyone has a cell phone camera. This is not taking account of all the 1984 tapes of our every movement. Given that & given that a tape would be worth at least 5 figures, Where is the tape?
Hell for $100,000 I'd be tempted to sell the tape.

Funny, both Crackhead Rob Ford ( my world renowned ex Mayor & RIP), and his legions of addled con supporters, denied and said exactly the same thing, as their line in the sand.

There were 2-3 of them and out they came in due time, washing that sand to hell and back.

classhandicapper
03-27-2016, 12:00 PM
In this point in time, it would not shock me that if Cruz had an affair he would go up in the polls. If he really wants to go up in the polls he should start a rumor that he likes to wear women's panties when he's with his girlfriend. ;)

Tom
03-27-2016, 12:19 PM
That sounds like a good idea, Class.
Or maybe he will go for the "best of both worlds."

tucker6
03-27-2016, 12:22 PM
That sounds like a good idea, Class.
Or maybe he will go for the "best of both worlds."
I'd hit that ...

... with a sledgehammer.

tucker6
03-27-2016, 12:23 PM
In this point in time, it would not shock me that if Cruz had an affair he would go up in the polls. If he really wants to go up in the polls he should start a rumor that he likes to wear women's panties when he's with his girlfriend. ;)
why stop there? :lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Is this what your talking about

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/285590/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-rumors-pushed-by-marco-rubios-people/

It was considered too thin for publication. The video was a compilation. Given enough film you can edit it to "prove" anything you want.You are 100% correct. It will be interesting to see if this plays out or dies for lack of legs.

Cruz has gone out of his way to blame this whole thing on Trump, when it appears the story itself has been propagated by everyone in DC but Trump...

OntheRail
03-27-2016, 01:19 PM
You are 100% correct. It will be interesting to see if this plays out or dies for lack of legs.

Cruz has gone out of his way to blame this whole thing on Trump, when it appears the story itself has been propagated by everyone in DC but Trump...
When the Truth gets you nothing. Lie and deflect... Beady eyed Ted's the man for that. :lol:

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 06:02 PM
As far as I can tell this was started by two Rubio supporters, trying dirty tricks (It's politics-I don't blame them) but this was going nowhere until National Inquirer or Flip Flop Trump got wind of it & ran with it.

OntheRail
03-27-2016, 06:19 PM
As far as I can tell this was started by two Rubio supporters, trying dirty tricks (It's politics-I don't blame them) but this was going nowhere until National Inquirer or Flip Flop Trump got wind of it & ran with it.
Maybe it is Ted's Wife. Giving him a Kick in the Balls for being a dick about town. You know no furry like a women's scorned. ;)

Fager Fan
03-27-2016, 06:57 PM
The most disturbing thing about this is that there are some women out there who find Cruz in the slightest way attractive.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-27-2016, 07:23 PM
The most disturbing thing about this is that there are some women out there who find Cruz in the slightest way attractive.
That's what I would have said. There are women out there who look at Ted and say, I gotta hit that?

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 10:12 PM
That's what I would have said. There are women out there who look at Ted and say, I gotta hit that?

Realy? You can't imagine a woman desiring a 45 year old, physically fit Senator but you can imagine this woman picking a 70 year old Flip Flop Trump with an orange spray tan & maybe the worst comb over in history.

Tom
03-27-2016, 10:17 PM
I think Donald has a lot of things more appealing about him than Ted does.
A few BILLION thing$. :lol:

HalvOnHorseracing
03-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Realy? You can't imagine a woman desiring a 45 year old, physically fit Senator but you can imagine this woman picking a 70 year old Flip Flop Trump with an orange spray tan & maybe the worst comb over in history.
I've heard from experts that Ted, unfortunately, is a double bagger

Fager Fan
03-27-2016, 10:28 PM
Cruz is not an attractive man in any way. He has a face only a mother can love, and has zero sex appeal. He is too starched, angry, nerdy, and nasally. Zero charisma.

betovernetcapper
03-27-2016, 11:19 PM
I've heard from experts that Ted, unfortunately, is a double bagger

I had to look that up but I agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CykoAvozE84

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2016, 12:38 PM
Realy? You can't imagine a woman desiring a 45 year old, physically fit Senator but you can imagine this woman picking a 70 year old Flip Flop Trump with an orange spray tan & maybe the worst comb over in history.You guys really think that's a spray tan?

Then how do you account for the whitish circles around his eyes, as if from sunglasses? I guess they do that to make it look more realistic?

Rookies
03-28-2016, 12:48 PM
I think Donald has a lot of things more appealing about him than Ted does.
A few BILLION thing$. :lol:

Chicken dinner! :lol:

Is there ANYONE on the planet, that wouldn't be able to grasp this concept? :rolleyes:

Rookies
03-28-2016, 12:49 PM
You guys really think that's a spray tan?

Then how do you account for the whitish circles around his eyes, as if from sunglasses? I guess they do that to make it look more realistic?

It's Agent Orange- clearly. :lol:

boxcar
03-28-2016, 12:53 PM
You guys really think that's a spray tan?

Yeah, really! I guess people have forgotten where he lives -- which isn't all that far from me (or El Rushbo) here is sunny Swampland. :cool: :p

betovernetcapper
03-28-2016, 09:10 PM
This is a matter of no real importance, but I've always thought it was a spray tan. If it's a real sun tan, it's color is unlike any other tan I've seen. He's a ginger and maybe that's the way they tan. Just have never seen it before.

OntheRail
03-28-2016, 10:32 PM
D.C. Madam's (http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/28/d-c-madams-attorney-says-call-log-bombshell-could-upend-presid/21334617/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D399140087) attorney says call log bombshell could upend presidential race...

A lawyer who represented the so-called "D.C. madam" says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he's threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he's denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.

Cruzy.... You have some splanning to do. :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2016, 10:42 PM
God I hope it's Hillary instead.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-28-2016, 11:20 PM
D.C. Madam's (http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/28/d-c-madams-attorney-says-call-log-bombshell-could-upend-presid/21334617/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D399140087) attorney says call log bombshell could upend presidential race...

A lawyer who represented the so-called "D.C. madam" says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he's threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he's denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.

Cruzy.... You have some splanning to do. :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
American politics. Just when you thought the bar couldn't get set any lower

betovernetcapper
03-28-2016, 11:20 PM
The only person I'm sure this DC Madam couldn't have dirt on is Bernie.

If she exists & has something, why doesn't she just sell it to candidate or TMZ or the National Inquirer? If she is a proper hooker or madam, she lives under the principle of GTFM (Get the @#$%^&* Money).

If the info is on Hillary, she might afraid of winding up like Vince Foster. :)

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2016, 11:54 PM
I doubt Trump's name is on that list. If it were, DC power brokers would be police-escorting this lawyer to the courtroom and get him in front of a judge pronto to release the gag order.

davew
03-29-2016, 12:54 AM
The only person I'm sure this DC Madam couldn't have dirt on is Bernie.

If she exists & has something, why doesn't she just sell it to candidate or TMZ or the National Inquirer? If she is a proper hooker or madam, she lives under the principle of GTFM (Get the @#$%^&* Money).

If the info is on Hillary, she might afraid of winding up like Vince Foster. :)

she was found hanged (of an apparent suicide) in 2008, according to article

betovernetcapper
03-29-2016, 01:03 AM
If Blair Sibley has something of importance to say, something that will change the American election, then Blair Sibley should say it & let the chips fall where they may.

OntheRail
03-29-2016, 01:16 AM
she was found hanged (of an apparent suicide) in 2008, according to article
Read that...

And as I agree with Pace, that if Trumps was on it the RNC would be sprinting to get this out asap.

So a Clinton or two could also being on the list as the Lawyer did say two or three names that could impact the 2016 race... :eek:

davew
03-29-2016, 01:21 AM
Read that...

And as I agree with Pace, that if Trumps was on it the RNC would be sprinting to get this out asap.

So a Clinton or two could also being on the list as the Lawyer did say two or three names that could impact the 2016 race... :eek:

Apparent suicide (murder) sure has the Clinton modus operandi.

betovernetcapper
03-29-2016, 02:09 AM
I have just sent the following email to Blair Sibley

It's come to my attention that you have some information that may affect the election but are prevented but the courts from revealing it. If this is true, then please send the info to me. I'm old-may have cancer & have nothing to lose. If this will affect the Republic,I will be proud to reveal it and face any legal consequences. Your hands will be clean.
best,
Richard Young

Call me cynical, but based on the web site, I very much doubt there is anything to be reviled.

I shall await this info with bated breath. :)

Saratoga_Mike
03-29-2016, 08:56 AM

What Trump said about his daughter (I posted it previously) was not normal. You do NOT look at your daughter in a sexual manner. He didn't just say she was beautiful. That would have been normal.

Saratoga_Mike
03-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Yeah, really! I guess people have forgotten where he lives -- which isn't all that far from me (or El Rushbo) here is sunny Swampland. :cool: :p

You live in a fantasyland.

PaceAdvantage
03-29-2016, 10:18 AM
What Trump said about his daughter (I posted it previously) was not normal. You do NOT look at your daughter in a sexual manner. He didn't just say she was beautiful. That would have been normal.Ivanka's husband better demand a paternity test then... :rolleyes:

Me thinks many of you are reading way more into things than need be...Trump is a crude NY'er...you know the stereotype...the Howard Stern type...shock value stuff...kind of like a lot of the poster's here on this board.

I don't lose sleep at night wondering who and what Donald Trump is. I know exactly what he is. He's not a guy who secretly wishes he could bang his own daughter.

reckless
03-29-2016, 10:42 AM
This is for those purists who insist that Donald J. Trump is not conservative to be President and have --for now-- have pitched their tent to the Ted Cruz bandwagon.

I am saying this again ... the more we know about Ted Cruz the more despicable he becomes and even less likely to win a general election in November.

http://www.wor710.com/onair/mark-simone-52176/who-is-the-real-ted-cruz-14539641/

barahona44
03-29-2016, 10:47 AM
This is for those purists who insist that Donald J. Trump is not conservative to be President and have --for now-- have pitched their tent to the Ted Cruz bandwagon.

I am saying this again ... the more we know about Ted Cruz the more despicable he becomes and even less likely to win a general election in November.

http://www.wor710.com/onair/mark-simone-52176/who-is-the-real-ted-cruz-14539641/
When was he EVER likely?

reckless
03-29-2016, 11:07 AM
When was he EVER likely?

I started out as a Ted Cruz guy and I truly can't tell you what a major disappointment he's become. Now, I always 'knew' he wouldn't play well in the northern and eastern states but since this primary season began he's repeatedly demonstrated how totally unelectable he'll be come November.

Saratoga_Mike
03-29-2016, 04:35 PM
For those who take their marching orders from talk radio, like BoxCar, these are apparently confusing times...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-vs-ted-cruz-creates-a-headache-for-talk-radio-hosts/ar-BBr5wfK?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=DELLDHP

Saratoga_Mike
03-29-2016, 04:38 PM
Ivanka's husband better demand a paternity test then... :rolleyes:

Me thinks many of you are reading way more into things than need be...Trump is a crude NY'er...you know the stereotype...the Howard Stern type...shock value stuff...kind of like a lot of the poster's here on this board.

I don't lose sleep at night wondering who and what Donald Trump is. I know exactly what he is. He's not a guy who secretly wishes he could bang his own daughter.

Right, he was very overt about his attraction to his daughter. Must I re-post the sick quote? I swear you just like arguing with me, which is okay. I enjoy the contortions you go through to defend Trump. You're actually very good at it.

PaceAdvantage
03-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Right, he was very overt about his attraction to his daughter. Must I re-post the sick quote? I swear you just like arguing with me, which is okay. I enjoy the contortions you go through to defend Trump. You're actually very good at it.So you believe he wants to have sex with his own daughter?

That's what you truly believe. You take his comments to mean that this man, if he had his way, would have sex with his daughter (or hell, maybe you believe they are going at it like rabbits behind closed doors every chance they get).

If I go out of my way to defend, it's only because you go out of your way to defile with your own contortions.

betovernetcapper
03-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Truth is he probably doesn't have sex with his daughter, however he invites such speculation with his own really inappropriate comments.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-29-2016, 06:23 PM
So you believe he wants to have sex with his own daughter?

That's what you truly believe. You take his comments to mean that this man, if he had his way, would have sex with his daughter (or hell, maybe you believe they are going at it like rabbits behind closed doors every chance they get).

If I go out of my way to defend, it's only because you go out of your way to defile with your own contortions.
I think it's just the Trumpian way of saying, even my daughter is incredible, amazing, unbelievable.

Fager Fan
03-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Right, he was very overt about his attraction to his daughter. Must I re-post the sick quote? I swear you just like arguing with me, which is okay. I enjoy the contortions you go through to defend Trump. You're actually very good at it.

I'd argue that you're the one who looks at it that way. I don't. He admires beauty and brains and thinks his daughter has both in spades and if she wasn't his daughter, she'd be just the kind he'd be attracted to. I have no problem with that.

Rookies
03-29-2016, 07:03 PM
I'd argue that you're the one who looks at it that way. I don't. He admires beauty and brains and thinks his daughter has both in spades and if she wasn't his daughter, she'd be just the kind he'd be attracted to. I have no problem with that.

Do you have a daughter?

I do.

Only, a creepy, buffoon would ever think that. :ThmbDown:
Only, a creepy, foul mouthed, buffoon would EVER say it! :ThmbDown:

Fager Fan
03-29-2016, 07:11 PM
Do you have a daughter?

I do.

You're the one thinking it. Which makes you a creepy buffoon.

woodtoo
03-29-2016, 07:14 PM
Do you have a daughter?

I do.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh :p

Saratoga_Mike
04-13-2016, 03:42 PM
So you believe he wants to have sex with his own daughter?

I've been waiting for this commercial (click link)...normal people view Trump's comments about dating his daughter as highly abnormal. Ergo, a commercial highlighting said comments. Now you can take it up with the ad maker.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276118-ad-slams-trump-for-joking-about-dating-his-daughter

PaceAdvantage
04-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Well, maybe we should lock him up...or worse...maybe go Freddy Gray-style all over his orange ass.

How am I doing Mike? Am I getting warmer?

Saratoga_Mike
04-13-2016, 05:50 PM
Well, maybe we should lock him up...or worse...maybe go Freddy Gray-style all over his orange ass.

How am I doing Mike? Am I getting warmer?

You're a literalist, at least in the vast majority of cases. With that in mind, where did I make such a suggestion?

Here's what I'm suggesting: poll men with daughters and ask them if they've ever thought of dating their daughters. If any of them admit to it, I'd suggest discontinuing your association with them. That's what I'm saying...literally.

fast4522
04-13-2016, 06:29 PM

Trump selects his wives so the will provide him with healthy children who are more likely to be intellectual. What you folks misinterpret was he was actually saying was his kids are so beautiful because they came from him. All he asks when they make a movie about him that they find someone as handsome and good looking as he is. It is part of his sales pitch and most of you are eating it up.

PaceAdvantage
04-18-2016, 12:15 PM
You're a literalist, at least in the vast majority of cases. With that in mind, where did I make such a suggestion?

Here's what I'm suggesting: poll men with daughters and ask them if they've ever thought of dating their daughters. If any of them admit to it, I'd suggest discontinuing your association with them. That's what I'm saying...literally.You're all over the map. LITERALLY throwing the kitchen sink at Trump...when your efforts would be better served going after Hillary or Bernie, who incredibly, is now, in this day and age, a LEGITIMATE candidate for president.

And you worry about Trump... :rolleyes: