PDA

View Full Version : Dubai track bias Saturday

chenoa
03-26-2016, 08:31 AM
Early races suggest RIDE THE RAIL.........sizzling fast!!

pandy
03-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Early races suggest RIDE THE RAIL.........sizzling fast!!

I've always felt that it was difficult to rally wide there, especially from well off the pace, and especially when they run on dirt.

burnsy
03-26-2016, 09:34 AM
That's not good for Chrome unless he changes routes. Frosted might want to pull a "Travers" here. I think Mshwish may be up there too tracking on the inside. Chrome loses races by being outside horses on tracks like this. This looks like a similar track to last year.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-26-2016, 09:55 AM
So much for the bias.

:3: Lani broke DFL and then had to go 6 wide to get position and then ran 3 to 4 wide the rest of the way in wearing down the front end rail speed.

pandy
03-26-2016, 09:57 AM
So much for the bias.

:3: Lani broke DFL and then had to go 6 wide to get position and then ran 3 to 4 wide the rest of the way in wearing down the front end rail speed.

I was just going to say the same thing.

pandy
03-26-2016, 11:04 AM
The sprint was a terrific race.

NorCalGreg
03-26-2016, 11:37 AM
So much for the bias.

This isn't addressed to you personally, LDH---we had this big discussion on this very thing--TRACK BIAS'.

Did your "track bias" just suddenly disappear? Was it ever there to begin with?

And here's the BIGGEST question I have for the track-bias set:

How did this knowledge of this phantom track bias--help in your handicapping??

Did you cap--with this bias in mind? This mystically, magical bias--that appears and disappears on a moments notice?

Well if you did--you once again lost your ass.

The term BIAS has taken on a life of it's own--it's pointed to--anytime a couple horses run a certain way---

That's not a bias ---that's called a pattern.

Sorry to derail your thread--chenoa

-NCG