PDA

View Full Version : Phax News

Capper Al
03-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Wow! living dangerously.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16328&stc=1

delayjf
03-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Still have your guns - Much to his dismay.

Gays have not ruined the Nation - Hasn't help the nation either and ultimately from a moral perspective will harm the nation, but liberals don't give much thought to morality. Allowing 5 women to marry 1 man probably wouldn't "ruin" the nation either, why not in the name of diversity legalize that.

mostpost
03-24-2016, 06:28 PM

Gays have not ruined the Nation - Hasn't help the nation either and ultimately from a moral perspective will harm the nation, but liberals don't give much thought to morality. Allowing 5 women to marry 1 man probably wouldn't "ruin" the nation either, why not in the name of diversity legalize that.
Valerie Bertinelli
Marg Helgenberger
Teri Hatcher
Dana Delaney
Sigourney Weaver
Just in case they pass that law. :jump: :lol:

Tom
03-24-2016, 10:02 PM
Horsey got a protege?

Stillriledup
03-24-2016, 10:19 PM

How would what private citizens do behind closed doors harm anyone? What am I missing?

Tom
03-24-2016, 10:40 PM
How would what private citizens do behind closed doors harm anyone? What am I missing?

33 posts.

Stillriledup
03-24-2016, 10:43 PM
33 posts.

Thanks for counting down with me :ThmbUp:

Rookies
03-24-2016, 11:13 PM
33 posts.

:lol:

That was as funny as his question. In the end, both mean nada!

Clocker
03-24-2016, 11:57 PM
:lol:

In the end, both mean nada!

As did the OP, since "Fox News" never said any of those things.:p

johnhannibalsmith
03-25-2016, 12:46 AM
... Allowing 5 women to marry 1 man probably wouldn't "ruin" the nation either...

With those 4 extra dudes struggling to find a spare woman around anywhere we'd certainly put your theory to the test sooner rather than later. :lol:

delayjf
03-25-2016, 09:46 AM

What people do behind private doors is indeed their business. But the gay rights movement is now in your face. Heck even the NFL is getting involved threatening the state of GA with not awarding them a Super bowl because of the new freedom of religion law recently passed. The gay movement is no longer about being able to do what they want in the privacy of their home.

Tom
03-25-2016, 10:21 AM
A woman say to her husband, "I would like to try a threesome."
The husband is at first startled, but then, snickering with anticipation, he asks, "You want to bring another person into our bedroom?"

"No, no!" she replied. "You aren't listening. Two people."