PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz, Mr. 70%

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2016, 12:08 PM
I was impressed. How about you?

OntheRail
03-23-2016, 12:27 PM
Not really 69.2%... No surprise Utah a Caucus State.

Will add to his I'm The Only spew... lets see how April fares for the beady eyed one. ;)

Nutz and Boltz
03-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Ted Cruz being 70 percent there means about as much as SRU being MR 25000. :D

TJDave
03-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Not really 69.2%... No surprise Utah a Caucus State

More importantly, Utah is an LDS State.

barahona44
03-23-2016, 02:23 PM
It's like Bernie Sanders getting 70% in an ultra liberal state like Massachusetts or Vermont;it doesn't represent more mainstream states.When Cruz can win a state like Wisconsin or Pennsylvania, I'll be more impressed.Although getting 70% when there's still 3 candidates is impressive.

dartman51
03-23-2016, 02:25 PM
When Trump badmouthed Mittens, Utah's 'favorite son', that pretty much assured he wasn't going to fare well. :D

Stillriledup
03-23-2016, 02:27 PM
When Trump badmouthed Mittens, Utah's 'favorite son', that pretty much assured he wasn't going to fare well. :D

Maybe they could elect Josh Duggar. :D

onefast99
03-23-2016, 02:40 PM
The real question you should ask is how much did all of the slanderous commercials and bs cost the super pacs? Cruz is the last one with one foot on a banana peel and one foot over the cliff....after that it will be DT vs HC

Dr Gonzo
03-23-2016, 03:27 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3126238/pg1?disclaimer=1

boxcar
03-23-2016, 03:33 PM
More importantly, Utah is an LDS State.

And Glenn Beck is a huge Cruz fan. :D

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2016, 03:35 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3126238/pg1?disclaimer=1I don't have a hard time believing this. And I think this kind of thing happens with EVERY Presidential Election.

It's always basically been a bit of a sham in my book.

If anyone out there thinks things like this are the extreme exception, then you're as gullible as they come.

Usually these types of occurrences tend to cancel each other out somewhat, but when your OWN PARTY IS AGAINST YOU...well...that's why I think Trump basically has no chance...not because of Hillary... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Schwartz
03-23-2016, 03:45 PM
A Republican I know who went to the Nv caucus reported something very similar to me: absolutely nothing to prevent someone from voting multiple times.

So, it is not just limited to the left side of the aisle.

betovernetcapper
03-23-2016, 03:58 PM
I stayed up all night watching taking heads & exchanging barbs on my Twitter feed & everyone was quite energized when Utah became final.
Then watched Netflix till Happy Valley's 1st. Hit the tri and went to sleep. Today's quote is "It's Cruz or Lose" :)

Tall One
03-23-2016, 04:35 PM
Mittens..:D

Nice one, Dart...:ThmbUp:

Dr Gonzo
03-23-2016, 04:38 PM
And Glenn Beck is a huge Cruz fan. :D

Maybe Beck & Cruz could star in a remake of "Elmer Gantry" ?

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/tedcruz/article/Glenn-Beck-suggests-Ted-Cruz-to-fulfill-Mormon-6943668.php

Rookies
03-23-2016, 06:38 PM
I was impressed. How about you?

Beady eyed Raphael must of had some Canajun votes, since he was so close to the border! :lol:

ArlJim78
03-24-2016, 01:50 AM
I started out on the Cruz bandwagon, but over the past 3 months or so I've grown to practically detest him.

tucker6
03-24-2016, 06:42 AM
I started out on the Cruz bandwagon, but over the past 3 months or so I've grown to practically detest him.
If that's not a picture of weasel, I don't know what is.

rastajenk
03-24-2016, 07:02 AM
I started out on the Cruz bandwagon, but over the past 3 months or so I've grown to practically detest him.Ditto that. He seemed to be the obvious second-best at sparring with the media-controlled narratives (in addition to being the one true principled conservative of course), but the way Trump has tossed all the usual guidelines into the dumpster has left Cruz with nothing but petty tantrums. A few years ago it would have been hard for me to imagine: that the so-called GOP establishment circling the wagons around a hard-core conservative would offend me. But it does.

tucker6
03-24-2016, 07:11 AM
A few years ago it would have been hard for me to imagine: that the so-called GOP establishment circling the wagons around a hard-core conservative would offend me. But it does.
me too. As a republican, I am offended that conservative republicans think that only a true conservative can represent the party. News flash guys, conservative nominees are one reason you lost the last two elections. Pick a more moderate guy, stand behind him, and elect him. The goal is to beat Hillary you idiots. If you position yourself just to the right of Hillary, you'll get more votes that way. You can then negotiate with a Trump for your conservative planks after his election. You won't have that luxury with Hillary. You pick a slime like Cruz, you cede all the middle ground to Hillary.

I don't know. Maybe we need to elect Hillary for the republican party to jettison these self important right wingers. Can't go forward until we go backwards.

rastajenk
03-24-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm looking at it from a different angle, apparently, which is OK; it's got to be a big tent. But I thought McCain and Mitt lost winnable elections because they were too middlin' for the real cons to get excited about, yet too easily connected with the GOP establishment for the middle to associate with.

But I agree with you about this cycle. If you can't find someone who can beat the most tainted candidate in history, or if you're willing to toss one who can, you got no business being in this business.

tucker6
03-24-2016, 07:26 AM
I'm looking at it from a different angle, apparently, which is OK; it's got to be a big tent. But I thought McCain and Mitt lost winnable elections because they were too middlin' for the real cons to get excited about, yet too easily connected with the GOP establishment for the middle to associate with.

But I agree with you about this cycle. If you can't find someone who can beat the most tainted candidate in history, or if you're willing to toss one who can, you got no business being in this business.
don't get me wrong. If the candidate was a conservative, I'd vote for them because they are better than the alternative. I expect the same in return. I voted for McCain and Romney even though I thought they were dead weight the party, but they weren't Obama so they had that going for them.

dkithore
03-24-2016, 07:34 AM
PA, I don't know how much showing a vulgar ads (me thinks she is gorgeous) about Melania in Utah by lying Ted's PAC plus questioning Romney faith played into Trump's Utah defeat.

barahona44
03-24-2016, 09:44 AM
I was trying to think who Cruz reminded me of, then your picture made me realize he looks a lot like Pat Buchanan.

Dr Gonzo
03-24-2016, 10:26 AM
I was trying to think who Cruz reminded me of, then your picture made me realize he looks a lot like Pat Buchanan.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11102641_947002878643624_3608700109420672153_n.jpg ?oh=90b1e4a575079e7a95e9e389eb90b988&oe=5786CD98

Nutz and Boltz
03-24-2016, 10:29 AM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11102641_947002878643624_3608700109420672153_n.jpg ?oh=90b1e4a575079e7a95e9e389eb90b988&oe=5786CD98

Both are blood suckers.

xtb
03-24-2016, 03:55 PM
me too. As a republican, I am offended that conservative republicans think that only a true conservative can represent the party. News flash guys, conservative nominees are one reason you lost the last two elections.

McCain and Romney conservative? They lost because conservatives stayed home instead of holding their noses to vote for them.

xtb
03-24-2016, 03:56 PM

The more I learn about Ted Cruz, the more I like him.

barahona44
03-24-2016, 05:14 PM

No Republican was EVER going to win in 2008.It'd be just as likely that Walter Mondale would have beaten Ronald Reagan in 1984. I actually think that McCain would have beaten Obama in 2012 rather than Romney.

betovernetcapper
03-24-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm a Cruz supporter. I can't say I agree with him on everything. Example I've paid for 3 abortions and know & like a # of LGBT people & don't care if they get married. About the only time I visit a church is for a funeral or if it happens to have great stained glass windows. I also think marijuana should be legalized.
Still at this point "It's Cruz or Lose".
This is me being pragmatic. :)

tucker6
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
McCain and Romney conservative? They lost because conservatives stayed home instead of holding their noses to vote for them.
Romney isn't a conservative, but pandered to them. So he lost the moderates and never won the conservative. Sharp!! :lol:

Rookies
03-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Poor old Raphael. For someone allegedly intelligent, he ain't reading the Tea Party Leaves. Was travelling around today listening to Sirius and both Faux News & Stephen A. Smith talked about his future.

Which is, that Bush & Mittens and the Establishment are on his side, up and until the exact point in time, when he prevents the Buffoon-in-Chief from clinching. They and several others NEVER said they were supporting him at the convention.

It's a question of clearing out BOTH piles of toxic waste at once.

Von Ryan is one of those that has been tabbed apparently and is waiting in the wings. His odds have dropped from 100 to 80-1 in a week.

He would worry me.

Come on Drumpf, wake up and cut that Pickens/Tom nuke stuff. :lol: I need to win my bets! :jump:

dartman51
03-24-2016, 08:41 PM
PA, I don't know how much showing a vulgar ads (me thinks she is gorgeous) about Melania in Utah by lying Ted's PAC plus questioning Romney faith played into Trump's Utah defeat.

For the record. It wasn't Ted's PAC, that put out the picture. It was an ANTI Trump PAC. Nothing to do with Ted. Just sayin'. ;)

OntheRail
03-25-2016, 12:12 AM
For the record. It wasn't Ted's PAC, that put out the picture. It was an ANTI Trump PAC. Nothing to do with Ted. Just sayin'. ;)
I Other Words... the GOPee. Piss this Election Away ToPac.

betovernetcapper
03-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Look if your going to do nude shoots for a national magazine, it's going to come up. If Trump had any class (or respect for his wife) he'd have said "Yeah doesn't she look beautiful". He would have owned it, even taken pride in it. But that's taking the high road & it's not his way. BTW I found it funny as Hell. :)

PaceAdvantage
03-25-2016, 12:17 PM
me too. As a republican, I am offended that conservative republicans think that only a true conservative can represent the party. News flash guys, conservative nominees are one reason you lost the last two elections. Pick a more moderate guy, stand behind him, and elect him. The goal is to beat Hillary you idiots. If you position yourself just to the right of Hillary, you'll get more votes that way. You can then negotiate with a Trump for your conservative planks after his election. You won't have that luxury with Hillary. You pick a slime like Cruz, you cede all the middle ground to Hillary.

I don't know. Maybe we need to elect Hillary for the republican party to jettison these self important right wingers. Can't go forward until we go backwards.How could you get any more moderate than the last nominee, Mitt Romney, and still BE Republican?

PaceAdvantage
03-25-2016, 12:19 PM
He would worry me.I don't see why. If Trump and Cruz both get dumped, a very high percentage of their supporters will simply drop off the map, thereby guaranteeing a Hillary victory.

Instead of being worried, you should be ecstatic.

PaceAdvantage
03-25-2016, 12:20 PM
For the record. It wasn't Ted's PAC, that put out the picture. It was an ANTI Trump PAC. Nothing to do with Ted. Just sayin'. ;)Anti-Trump and Pro-Ted are one in the same, for all intents and purposes.

davew
03-25-2016, 01:06 PM
The National Enquirer supposedly has an article about Ted Cruz and 5 girlfriends / affairs :eek:

If true, that is almost Mormon teachings-like.

OntheRail
03-25-2016, 01:14 PM
The National Enquirer supposedly has an article about Ted Cruz and 5 girlfriends / affairs :eek:

If true, that is almost Mormon teachings-like.
No wonder he did so well in Utah... He's a Playa. :lol: :lol:

dartman51
03-25-2016, 02:59 PM
Anti-Trump and Pro-Ted are one in the same, for all intents and purposes.

Not if you're trying to place blame. Anti Trump PACS, don't promote any, one, candidate. They simply are out to slam Trump, and make sure he doesn't get the nom. In other words, anyone BUT Trump. :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
03-25-2016, 03:12 PM
Cruz's blame game, Trumps fault paid anarchist's disrupt his rallies,
Brussels terror attack Trumps fault, Cruz had affairs reported by the Enquirer, Trumps fault. CheaTED and busTED. :D

woodtoo
03-25-2016, 06:31 PM
Cuban Mistress Crises.

reckless
03-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Cuban Mistress Crises.

Very good woodtoo.

davew
03-25-2016, 08:39 PM
Cuban Mistress Crises.

All LIES (according to mistrusted) and Donald's fault - why is it when 'his' side pulls crap on opponents, he had nothing to do with it and when something comes up about him or his family, it is all DONALD?

Tom
03-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Because Cruz is a sniveling little weasel,, liar, POS. he lacks integrity, morals, honesty, and class.

Other than that, he is ok.

Rookies
03-25-2016, 09:35 PM
All LIES (according to mistrusted) and Donald's fault - why is it when 'his' side pulls crap on opponents, he had nothing to do with it and when something comes up about him or his family, it is all DONALD?

Women want to have sex with Raphael! :confused: :lol:

Angry all the time, beady eyed, smirker and you sure as h wouldn't confuse him with Clooney!

sammy the sage
03-25-2016, 09:38 PM
Because Cruz is a sniveling little weasel,, liar, POS. he lacks integrity, morals, honesty, and class.

Other than that, he is ok.

You just described ALL 500+ politicians in Washington + trump...g/jeez...so SUCCINCT you are.... :lol: :D :bang:

OntheRail
03-25-2016, 10:04 PM
Cuban Mistress Crises.
And the bray of pigs... :lol:

Rookies
03-25-2016, 11:31 PM
I don't see why. If Trump and Cruz both get dumped, a very high percentage of their supporters will simply drop off the map, thereby guaranteeing a Hillary victory.

Instead of being worried, you should be ecstatic.

"Cruz: 'Donald Trump May Be a Rat But I Have No Desire to Copulate With Him' "

And you don't think removing this :1: & :1a: entry from hell, wouldn't help the Republican cause? :rolleyes: Any "normal", conservative Pol would have a far better shot than these clowns!

You do have ONE of those, correct? :D

betovernetcapper
03-26-2016, 01:43 AM
"Cruz: 'Donald Trump May Be a Rat But I Have No Desire to Copulate With Him " :

I'm not all that sure Chris Christie can say the same thing. :lol: