PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands March 19th

willphorse
03-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Here we go.... great day of racing today.

MEADOWLANDS

Race 1- 6 Hall Pass Helen

Swung wide and pulled away last out. Faces similar field here. Draws decent post and will be rolling late. Hoping for faster pace to push Cool Beans.

Race 2- 1 Maajaackkobe

Sitting on a winning race. Has been racing very well lately and draws rail tonight. Will sit off gate and kick by late.

Race 3- 5 Lucky Mass

Wide open race. I would typically say pass, but if this one is at the right price, we'll take a shot. Should get much better trip today. Field is not the toughest. This race will be won by the best trip!

Race 4- 7 Good Citations

Speed happy race here. Versatile type that can come from off the pace. Post 7 is not bad here, and should be firing from the back late. Question will be if he can get by before the line.

Race 5- 2 Early Storm

Big drop. Fired off a great finish last time out. Seems to be the one to beat in this field!!

Race 6- 4 K-Lees Shakenbake

Draws good post and thinking it will yield a good trip. Some speed in here to race at late. Just need this one to be urged to go bye. If driven aggressively, very easily could be in the winners circle tonight.

Race 7- 6 Mel Mara

Taking a shot at a price here. 2nd off a very long layoff and drops down multiple levels. Actually drew in on AE conditions. If they're aggressive, this one has the talent.

Race 8- 1 Thats My Opinion

Draws rail. Tough grind last out, only to get caught late. Although tough to handle, Andy Miller is typically good with these type and one of the best from the rail at The Big M.

Race 9- 2 Odds On Equueleus

One of my favorite since the age 2. Very talented.

Race 10- 2 Avenue Hanover

Emptied the gas tank last out. Big post relief today. Hopefully the trip will work out better today.

Race 11- 2 Artist Night

Flattened last out, but post will help today. Should sit 4th early and have a much better covered trip. Doesn't like wind in the face.

Race 12- 2 Good Day Mate

Can handle this field. Drops and picks up Miller. Draws good post, which will yield a good trip. Not much in this field.