PDA

View Full Version : *AQ Race 3...IT'S WILLIT TIME!

NorCalGreg
03-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Been waiting for :3: WILLET 5-1 ML to make her next appearance, and here she is today in the $125,000 CORRECTION STAKES.

The overwhelming favorite will be the Nevin trainee :1: Paulassilverlining 6/5 off her Power Win last out, with :5: Clothesfalloff 7/5 right behind her.

Paulassilverlining comes off a huge win last out...but was it really that impressive? She took the lead at a quarter mile, and although fractions werent much--she went on to daylight what I consider a suspect field. Her last quarter was done in .24 flat, but she ended up winning by just short of 10 lengths. According to the Bris pace shape rating of 0 & -4...she wouldn't have destroyed a stronger field. She's also a bounce candidate today, as she comes off a 13 pt personal best speed rating. The betting public seems to know little, nor care less about any of this--and will bet her with both fists.

Willet, on the other hand, stood way out in the BROADWAY, on this same inner dirt. The winner, Court Dancer--had a dream pace of -9 & -11..and was all she could do to hold off an exploding WILLET. I figure Willet's final quarter, broken into 8ths, as 11.15 & 11.3

With Clothesfalloff & upstart E-8 :4: Momameanmaria having a say in the pace pressure-and overbet favorite Paulassilverlining bouncing away--this sets up quite nicely for WILLET to tag them all late, in a powerful performance. My money is gonna be on Willet today, with a :3: :5: exacta---BOOK IT

*You pace-box Quirin players take note of the huge E-8 gap of 12-1 Momameamaria--

1 Paulassilverlining 6/5...........P3
5 Clothes Fall Off 7/5 ............P3
3 Willet 5-1 .........................S
2 My Savannah Belle 20/1 .....E/P3
4 Momameamaria 12/1 .........E8

good luck

🎲NCG