PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct- Saturday March 19, 2016

MitchS
03-18-2016, 06:36 PM
Good evening,

Hope everyone's had a great week!

I've made an addition to the sheet with a column called "Condition". It's very simple, something I've looked at for years and just didn't have it on the sheet, so I thought to include it would be a good idea. It's very simple and saves time with not having to look these things up in the daily racing form. It pertains to the horses last 2 races. Simplicity but powerful, if you know what to look for and the patterns. In the results files, I've included these figures so you can go back and see what happened in these past races. Very interesting in a few races with the longshot pattern. I've written about these factors in two different places in the updated manual.

Unfortunately, I've deleted the WF factor as this was a manual input column to save time for our new spot play methodology, also written about in the manual. Its a fast approach, using only the strongest factors from Astro Sequence #1 and matching this with the traditional factors. Using this approach, we'll be able to do multiple cards in looking for high probability
wagers.

On a side note, the US Dollar went as projected at the beginning of the week with the Optimum Time Chart's calculations. I'll be writing more about that at a later date, it's a complicated subject.

Aqueduct for Saturday is up at the website. I decided to do the complete figures on this card because of some interesting and contentious races. Astro figs #1 & #2 are complete. I'll finish sequence #3 later tonight and or in the morning.

Have a great nite!
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com

MitchS
03-19-2016, 08:30 AM
Morning,

The Aqueduct card is complete and ready for download. Have a profitable day!

Mitch

MitchS
03-19-2016, 10:23 AM
Gulfstream Park added to the downloads :)

Mitch

theBozyn
03-19-2016, 12:06 PM
Hey Mitch,
Why don't you spare us the agony of trying to figure out your sheet and just give us the horses that you think will win?

MitchS
03-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Oaklawn park added to the download list. Great day of racing!

MitchS
03-19-2016, 12:34 PM
Hey Mitch,
Why don't you spare us the agony of trying to figure out your sheet and just give us the horses that you think will win?

Hey Bozyn,

Then the odds may go down! :lol:

Actually, I thinking of doing 5 tracks with a spot play methodology on a daily basis.