PDA

View Full Version : netcapper

dgx3263
03-17-2016, 08:32 AM
Anybody have netcapper for sale?

betovernetcapper
03-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Very unlikely as Gordon has a pretty liberal return policy for those who don't like it. It's $400, but you can do it on a payment plan. The HDW data is $100 a month & includes race data, charts, trainer sheets by race. In addition Gordon will talk you through any set up or problems you might encounter.

NorCalGreg
03-19-2016, 02:22 AM
Very unlikely as Gordon has a pretty liberal return policy for those who don't like it. It's $400, but you can do it on a payment plan. The HDW data is $100 a month & includes race data, charts, trainer sheets by race. In addition Gordon will talk you through any set up or problems you might encounter.

Are you sure Gordon's still in business? His site has dead links everywhere.....and doesn't appear to have been updated in years.

betovernetcapper
03-19-2016, 02:54 AM
Spoke with him last week. He's written a political book entailed Newthink. Re the board, it for whatever reason never took off.

Speed Figure
03-20-2016, 01:35 AM
What about the capper program, is he done with it? does he even bet horses anymore?

dgx3263
03-21-2016, 10:53 AM
I e-mailed him but didn't get a response. Is it still the same as on his site?

Pfranktdn9
08-28-2020, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know how to install Netcapper for Windows 10? i have tried contacting Gordon Pine about this multible times about this and i have never received a reply. i know new files needs to be created and other files need to be renamed. i was using the Netcapper on a windows 8 computer until it crashed. now i have a windows 10 computer but i cannot get the Netcapper to install on the windows 10 computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xtb
08-28-2020, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know how to install Netcapper for Windows 10? i have tried contacting Gordon Pine about this multible times about this and i have never received a reply. i know new files needs to be created and other files need to be renamed. i was using the Netcapper on a windows 8 computer until it crashed. now i have a windows 10 computer but i cannot get the Netcapper to install on the windows 10 computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I believe Gordon Pine is no longer living.

woodbinepmi
08-28-2020, 12:20 PM
I tried to purchase something last week from them, PayPal took the money but did not get any kind of confirmation that the product or service was coming. The phone number is out of service.