PDA

View Full Version : *Don't Just Bet His Picks--Gamble On HIM!

NorCalGreg
03-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Was googling around, looking at horse racing related sites--when I happened upon Zenyatta John's Website..."ZJ" is apparently how he's known. You may know of ZJ if you're in the Fla or NY area, as he's a professional horse-picker.

According to his website--ol ZJ's been crushing 'em for years. He offers several plans---the usual daily, weekender, and monthly options.

One subscription plan ZJ offers that's rather unique--

For $1295.00...you can get ZL's picks, literally up to and including ( I'm assuming--at that cost) the day he "flatlines" That's right---

FOR THE REST OF NATURAL LIFE!

He doesn't say how old he is--but you're taking a huge gamble that ZL won't drop tomorrow...or step in front of a bus while reading the 'Form.
I know this is a little morbid---sorry ZJ, but I've never heard of anything like this.

He does have some nice pictures of Saratoga @ dawn, etc...check him out

http://pick4win.com/

Stillriledup
03-16-2016, 04:14 AM
What he's essentially saying is that when he dies and goes to heaven and has access to 'the racing gods' and can ask THEM for picks, he wont share,you're kinda out of luck. :D

The key is to get the 'after life' subscription plan!

:jump:

Track Phantom
03-16-2016, 07:12 PM
What he's essentially saying is that when he dies and goes to heaven and has access to 'the racing gods' and can ask THEM for picks, he wont share,you're kinda out of luck. :D

The key is to get the 'after life' subscription plan!

:jump:

Which is what you get by ordering the Track Phantom subscription. I actually died when I got DQ'd out of a pick 6 15 years ago. Phantom has many meanings. :)

GatetoWire
03-16-2016, 10:37 PM
John's a good guy & a very solid handicapper.
He is pretty active on Twitter & never misses a day in the backyard at Saratoga
I don't buy picks but if I did he would be high on my list.
He works hard at it & has a nice following.

Stillriledup
03-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Which is what you get by ordering the Track Phantom subscription. I actually died when I got DQ'd out of a pick 6 15 years ago. Phantom has many meanings. :)

:D good one.

Like the new av. I wish I could figure out how to get one.

NorCalGreg
03-17-2016, 12:29 AM
:D good one.

Like the new av. I wish I could figure out how to get one.

I already told phantom he looked better with the mask ON. :D

Track Phantom
03-17-2016, 03:00 PM
I already told phantom he looked better with the mask ON. :D
It's Charles Bukowski....a huge horse lover. Google him if you've never heard of him.