PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday March 15th thread

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 08:05 PM
Ohio and Fla are two of the biggest prizes. Might be Marcos last day on the trail.

Might be kasich's last day too.

MutuelClerk
03-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Tuesdays are rarely super. Especially when they're force fed to you. Tuesday is golf for the first day of the year. That's kind of super. 62 and dry. Works for me.

barahona44
03-14-2016, 08:20 PM
Ohio and Fla are two of the biggest prizes. Might be Marcos last day on the trail.

Kasich has already said he will drop out if he doesn't win Ohio.Math is pretty simple; if Trump wins Florida, it will be hard to catch him, if he also wins Ohio, it will be just about impossible.

davew
03-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Kasich has already said he will drop out if he doesn't win Ohio.Math is pretty simple; if Trump wins Florida, it will be hard to catch him, if he also wins Ohio, it will be just about impossible.

But Romney says they both need to stay in, then they won't have to catch Trump (because Trump will not get required delegates before convention, and then Romney and the 'establishment' can decide who to be the nominee). It is too bad Romney didn't fight this hard 4 years ago....

zico20
03-14-2016, 08:32 PM

Trump will win Florida and that will spell the end for Rubio. However, after his crushing victory over Trump in DC the other day, you never know. :D Kasich will win Ohio, saving Cruz's ass.

I vote tomorrow and have decided to go with Cruz. Not sure how many times I am going to vote, at least twice though. :p You know the phrase; vote early, vote often, vote Republican. :jump: I am predicting Cruz will win Missouri in a squeaker. Missouri allows anyone to choose a ballot for either party, no matter how you are registered. Many Missourians switch over to beat a particular candidate. I did it years ago and voted for McCaskill when Holden was governor.

Trump will pull out narrow victories in Illinois and North Carolina.

reckless
03-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Near sweep for the Trumpster on Super Tuesday 2.

He romps in Florida with Marco Rubio finally and emphatically being told to get lost by his constituents. Voters often accept liberal or conservative votes/issues from their elected officials, but what we truly despise are phonies and liars such as Rubio.

Trump also wins Ohio despite the efforts by the media to promote John Kasich's chances to derail The Donald's run to the nomination. One reason Trump wins is because this entire presidential run has exposed John Kasich for what he really is -- an open borders and amnesty kook, an anti-working man supporter of NAFTA and TPP, and an angry, snarly RINO who really didn't accomplished much in this campaign.

lamboguy
03-14-2016, 09:46 PM
Trump got nothing in his way for the nomination. Kasich and Cruz and Romney are total blanks. Trump is about 50 times smarter than all those guys put together.

at the end he will figure out how to beat Hillary as well.

fast4522
03-14-2016, 11:33 PM
***Super Tuesday March 15th thread***

Here we are with polls opening tomorrow morning, we are still talking about DINO'S & RINO'S and who is not a conservative or a communist. I would suggest to all of you that gravitating towards the complete filth that the CFR and the Bilderburg Group espouse (globalist positions) has weakened OUR country. Not saying the names of those entered in tomorrows political races I would ask all to vote against (globalist positions) tomorrow.

davew
03-15-2016, 03:00 PM
Trump wins Northern Mariana Islands and all 9 delegates.

woodtoo
03-15-2016, 03:04 PM
He reached the magic 8 states.

reckless
03-15-2016, 03:30 PM
***Super Tuesday Bilderburg GroupMarch 15th thread***

Here we are with polls opening tomorrow morning, we are still talking about DINO'S & RINO'S and who is not a conservative or a communist. I would suggest to all of you that gravitating towards the complete filth that the CFR and the Bilderburg Group espouse (globalist positions) has weakened OUR country. Not saying the names of those entered in tomorrows political races I would ask all to vote against (globalist positions) tomorrow.

Fast ... I have mostly agreed with you on your posts all these years so please take my word on this, you're all by yourself here when you mention the Bilderburgers and the Council on Foreign Relations. Too many posters here still think Trump will drop out of the race for a new reality show.

Tom
03-15-2016, 03:37 PM
If Rubio was serious about stopping Trump, he would have quite before today.
Show his REAL agenda.
He has no shot whatever happens, yet he stay on.

I hear to day that both he and Cruz have suggested they might rescind their vows to support whoever the nominee is. If that is true, isn't that what the problem with the republicans has always been - make promises and then break them when is suits their agenda?

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Romney couldn't inspire enough Republicans to vote for HIM in 2012...why would anyone think he can inspire people NOT to vote for TRUMP in 2016?

The whole thing reeks of desperation and that is never pretty.

woodtoo
03-15-2016, 03:53 PM
I can smell it from my backyard and it aint pretty :D

fast4522
03-15-2016, 04:42 PM
Fast ... I have mostly agreed with you on your posts all these years so please take my word on this, you're all by yourself here when you mention the Bilderburgers and the Council on Foreign Relations. Too many posters here still think Trump will drop out of the race for a new reality show.

Reckless, I expect you to not agree with me for a small percent. It shows actual activity between between the ears and sets us apart from the democrats. I miss JR posts because I was not in agreement with all he posted but close to 92% + of what he posted. Globalist positions pushed by these two groups have done more harm than good to our country. I have been toned down to what I really think, but I really feel these folks are modern day vampires sucking the blood out of our country. I would go on to say that JFK was in no way a commie when he was living, I could not say the same about some democrats today.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 04:45 PM
I have been toned down to what I really think, but I really feel these folks are modern day vampires sucking the blood out of our country.When has that stopped anyone before around here?

fast4522
03-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Romney couldn't inspire enough Republicans to vote for HIM in 2012...why would anyone think he can inspire people NOT to vote for TRUMP in 2016?

The whole thing reeks of desperation and that is never pretty.

Mitt Romney shoots himself in the foot with the quote of the 47% crap, along comes Donald J. Trump showing how to break that barrier. What a whiny ass looser Mitt Romney is.

OntheRail
03-15-2016, 05:05 PM
Went to Vote... when I took my ballot out of it's folder I notice there was black pen marks in the candidates selection area. I took it back to the pole work she said Oh don't worry about that. I said no I believe this marking could void my vote. An Election Official came over and asked me what the issue was. I showed her the ballot. She pulled it. When the pole worker handed me another ballot it to was also marked up... when I again made notice the pole worker said all had some on it. Seem the worker was playing with a pen. The Election Official took all defaced ballots away and took the pole worker pens and told them they had no reason to have marking instrument at this station. I finally did get a clean ballot to vote. But wounder how many got rejected for having errors in the voting area.

azeri98
03-15-2016, 06:03 PM
***Super Tuesday March 15th thread***

Hell must be freezing over, I totally agree with you. The world is run by a select few wheather it be the Bilderburg group of the Illuminati whatever you want to call it I believe it is true.

Tom
03-15-2016, 10:04 PM
Mitt Romney shoots himself in the foot with the quote of the 47% crap, along comes Donald J. Trump showing how to break that barrier. What a whiny ass looser Mitt Romney is.

Romney was spot on with that comment.
But too much of a coward to stand by it.

Even when you are right, you lose. That is what at a loser is.

rastajenk
03-15-2016, 10:24 PM
Went to Vote... when I took my ballot out of it's folder I notice there was black pen marks in the candidates selection area. I took it back to the pole work she said Oh don't worry about that. I said no I believe this marking could void my vote. An Election Official came over and asked me what the issue was. I showed her the ballot. She pulled it. When the pole worker handed me another ballot it to was also marked up... when I again made notice the pole worker said all had some on it. Seem the worker was playing with a pen. The Election Official took all defaced ballots away and took the pole worker pens and told them they had no reason to have marking instrument at this station. I finally did get a clean ballot to vote. But wounder how many got rejected for having errors in the voting area.
Are you f***ing kidding? That's outrageous.

I just got home from being a poll manager all day. I started working polls in 2002 after the 2000 Florida debacle. I wanted to see how these kinds of things (hanging and dimpled chads, to be precise, but other examples of poll worker shenanigans, too) happened. I can't speak for all of Ohio, because I know there are many precincts in many urban areas (ahem ahem) run by idiots without any sense of decency or integrity. But I can speak for my county. We have excellent training, and Dem/Rep balance that makes stupid shit like OntheRail's story nearly impossible. If I found someone doodling on the ballots, I wouldn't just take her pens away, I'd run her out of the building, and report to the supervisors that she should be criminally charged. Was there no one else from the other party that noticed anything, or do other states not concern themselves with party balance to prevent that kind of shit?

I think everyone should work a poll at least once, maybe two or three times, to see how that kind of sausage is made. It's a grind, but it's satisfying.

My precinct this year (not where I live, but the one I managed) is a small town, bedroom community that has some ruralness in it. There are four precincts in this one voting location, and I noticed early on in all four of them a noticeable lack of diversity. With 20 minutes to go, we got our first and only non-white voter. Anyway, having described all that, Trump crushed Kasich 217-68. Many Dems crossed over and voted for the Donald. I was surprised the networks called it for the Gov so early on; obviously my territory wasn't very representative of the whole.

Hillary beat the Bern 43-36, but apparently it wasn't that close in the rest of the state.

OntheRail, you ought to follow up on that with a complaint to your Board of Elections. I'd be real interested in what kind of response you get.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 10:53 PM
Went to Vote... when I took my ballot out of it's folder I notice there was black pen marks in the candidates selection area. I took it back to the pole work she said Oh don't worry about that. I said no I believe this marking could void my vote. An Election Official came over and asked me what the issue was. I showed her the ballot. She pulled it. When the pole worker handed me another ballot it to was also marked up... when I again made notice the pole worker said all had some on it. Seem the worker was playing with a pen. The Election Official took all defaced ballots away and took the pole worker pens and told them they had no reason to have marking instrument at this station. I finally did get a clean ballot to vote. But wounder how many got rejected for having errors in the voting area.What state did you vote in?

OntheRail
03-15-2016, 11:12 PM
What state did you vote in?
Ohio

rastajenk
03-15-2016, 11:18 PM
You're shitting me. :eek:

OntheRail
03-15-2016, 11:24 PM
You're shitting me. :eek:
No.... In Northeast Corner of State. Stones throw from PA

rastajenk
03-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Oh, well, that explains it. :p

:D

Seriously, though, I'd follow up on that. That cannot stand. You should move.

OntheRail
03-15-2016, 11:47 PM
Oh, well, that explains it. :p

:D

Seriously, though, I'd follow up on that. That cannot stand. You should move.

Sounds like your familiar with this wonderful area.

Oh I've been looking... trust me. ;)

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure I clearly understand your voting experience.

Were these ballots just randomly defaced? Like someone was trying to see if their pen was working? Or were there votes for a certain candidate precast?

boxcar
03-16-2016, 03:49 PM
Getting a fair vote count in many areas of this country is not going to be easy. Wouldn't surprise me if there was foul play in Ohio. In all the Ohio polls trump had a nice lead only to lose by nearly a whopping 11 points.

And Missouri still hasn't been officially called, which I find beyond incredible. However, Trump just tweeted that he won the state! Apparently, he knows something that hasn't been been announced to the world by the media.

reckless
03-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Getting a fair vote count in many areas of this country is not going to be easy. Wouldn't surprise me if there was foul play in Ohio. In all the Ohio polls trump had a nice lead only to lose by nearly a whopping 11 points.

And Missouri still hasn't been officially called, which I find beyond incredible. However, Trump just tweeted that he won the state! Apparently, he knows something that hasn't been been announced to the world by the media.

Boxcar, Donald Trump did win the state of Missouri -- even if a re-count has Cruz getting more state wide votes and inches ahead of him in the final count.

You see, Missouri awards candidates delegates in a proportional manner. The winner gets a percentage of those delegates, plus a portion of delegates goes to the winner of each congressional district.

Trump won almost all of those individual congressional district races and will wind up with more delegates than Cruz in the end.

boxcar
03-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Boxcar, Donald Trump did win the state of Missouri -- even if a re-count has Cruz getting more state wide votes and inches ahead of him in the final count.

You see, Missouri awards candidates delegates in a proportional manner. The winner gets a percentage of those delegates, plus a portion of delegates goes to the winner of each congressional district.

Trump won almost all of those individual congressional district races and will wind up with more delegates than Cruz in the end.

I read that explanation somewhere else, too. But not one site that I visited said anything about Missouri. Last night Trump wrote a Tweet thanking MO for the win. But later on in the wee hours that tweet was deleted. This morning all the news services gave him the win in three states, not saying a thing about MO.

OntheRail
03-16-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure I clearly understand your voting experience.

Were these ballots just randomly defaced? Like someone was trying to see if their pen was working? Or were there votes for a certain candidate precast?
Mike here it's like filling in a lotto card.... if you even make a small dot on more then the allotted numbers for the game the play is voided. So the ballots I had been assigned had black ink hash mark that intruded into the area that would be read by the optical reader. Making for two selection for Republican nominee when instruction state ONE ONLY. So not not like someone rubbing a pen to make it work... much more subtle then that.

fast4522
03-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Romney was spot on with that comment.
But too much of a coward to stand by it.

Even when you are right, you lose. That is what at a loser is.

And not up to the task of Vice President, said to not be worth a warm bucket of piss. Oh that too bad that John Kasich does not even measure up to Mitt Romney.