PDA

View Full Version : In November's General Election

Flysofree
03-13-2016, 10:25 AM
I think nothing will unite the Democrats to vote for their candidate (likely H. Clinton) like running against Trump. In my lifetime, next to George Wallace, he is the most redneck candidate to date, which evokes the very worst in people.
Kasich would draw many democrats to defeat Clinton, but NEVER against Trump. He bring no hope only hatred. When he's not bringing that quality he's bragging and sounds anything but Presidential. I would bet everything I own he will not be elected President. I dislike Clinton strongly, but will go vote for her if Trump is the nominee. I think I will have plenty of company.

When this website's owner gives a "wink wink" comment to Trump sounding like G. Wallace, then I gave him far too much credit as being a moderate person.
Have fun Trump lunies.... your pain will be over in November.

Tom
03-13-2016, 10:31 AM
Nothing would be worse the this country than that lying bitch wining. How anyone could support her beyond me. She has accomplished less than the jackassabama. Nothing good has ever come from her. Nothing ever will.

Tom
03-13-2016, 10:33 AM
he is the most redneck candidate to date, which evokes the very worst in people.

Only is weak-minded people, you know those who support Hillary.
How about your boy Barry-O, a proven racist? You ignore that?

lamboguy
03-13-2016, 10:35 AM
i don't have the foggiest idea what will unite the democrat party, and neither do i care one way or the other.

what i do know is that there is no other candidate that can get this country moving and make the needed changes to keep this country from falling apart from the seems.

i really don't think we need a president that gets paid $375,000 for a 45 minute speech in front of wall street executives. that is not the real world in my book.

Fager Fan
03-13-2016, 10:46 AM
I think nothing will unite the Democrats to vote for their candidate (likely H. Clinton) like running against Trump. In my lifetime, next to George Wallace, he is the most redneck candidate to date, which evokes the very worst in people.
Kasich would draw many democrats to defeat Clinton, but NEVER against Trump. He bring no hope only hatred. When he's not bringing that quality he's bragging and sounds anything but Presidential. I would bet everything I own he will not be elected President. I dislike Clinton strongly, but will go vote for her if Trump is the nominee. I think I will have plenty of company.

When this website's owner gives a "wink wink" comment to Trump sounding like G. Wallace, then I gave him far too much credit as being a moderate person.

I'll take you up on that bet. Hopefully you own more than $50.

zico20
03-13-2016, 11:08 AM
Here is my opinion and prediction right now. The election will not be even remotely close ELECTORAL wise. Either Trump will get a big portion of independents and a nice chunk of Democrats and win states that went Democrat last election. Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa, New Hampshire. Ohio and Florida are must wins for a Republican. OR

Hillary wins all the states Obama won plus North Carolina, Indiana, Missouri, Arizona and possibly Montana. Either way the electoral vote will be a landslide one way or the other.

Clocker
03-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Thank the gods, a brand new Trump thread. The others were getting so stale. :rolleyes:

Inner Dirt
03-13-2016, 11:50 AM
Only is weak-minded people, you know those who support Hillary.
How about your boy Barry-O, a proven racist? You ignore that?

I would like Democrats to explain away how we ended up with back to back black attorney generals when random chance gives that at 1.5%, if race was not considered. Also I can't recall a president being more racially divisive, we have had more rioting lately than I can remember. At 55 and living on the west coast I missed most of the 60's riots over civil rights.

barahona44
03-13-2016, 12:19 PM
I would like Democrats to explain away how we ended up with back to back black attorney generals when random chance gives that at 1.5%, if race was not considered. Also I can't recall a president being more racially divisive, we have had more rioting lately than I can remember. At 55 and living on the west coast I missed most of the 60's riots over civil rights.
We had 79 consecutive white males as Attorney General (until Janet Reno).What are the odds of THAT?

Inner Dirt
03-13-2016, 12:26 PM
We had 79 consecutive white males as Attorney General (until Janet Reno).What are the odds of THAT?

Why do Obama supporters try to deflect? 79 straight white males or whatever have nothing to do with Obama being a racist. Last I heard two wrongs don't make a right. Obama was supposed to bring people together, he divided them, plain and simple.

barahona44
03-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Why do Obama supporters try to deflect? 79 straight white males or whatever have nothing to do with Obama being a racist. Last I heard two wrongs don't make a right. Obama was supposed to bring people together, he divided them, plain and simple.You brought up the fact about "random chance" concerning 2 consecutive black AG's,not me.I simply posed a question based on your hypothesis about Obama's motivations.

OntheRail
03-13-2016, 01:13 PM

Flys*** your full of it.. Your so fully behind Hillary, I'm guessing no one can tell where her ass ends and you begin.

Trump will make me vote Clinton.. :rolleyes:

Stop drinking the blue koolaid it's makes you see red where there is none. The Only thing Trump hates is how this Country is being weakened and destroyed.

green80
03-13-2016, 01:26 PM
H Clinton will be indicted by November

davew
03-13-2016, 01:32 PM
H Clinton will be indicted by November

Inducted into the democrat hall of fame? for treason and political kickbacks?

Stillriledup
03-13-2016, 02:15 PM
Nothing would be worse the this country than that lying bitch wining. How anyone could support her beyond me. She has accomplished less than the jackassabama. Nothing good has ever come from her. Nothing ever will.

I don't think the lying is the problem just because all politicians lie, I wouldn't mind a liar in the White House as long as they fixed the country and got me back my 4 pct interest I was getting on money markets before the crooked bankers ruined the country, the problem is her lack of passion to enact profound change, she's a status quo banker and Wall Street lackey with a snarky 'talk down to you' tone who won't change a thing, it will be like Obama never left. I would accept her lies if she fixed some things. Funny how she says 'no banker too big to jail' that's pretty funny that she's going to toss some crooked bankers in jail, she's going to give them all a promotion.

rastajenk
03-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Or at least a Goldman Sachs-like pep talk.

fast4522
03-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Interesting posts Tom & Stillriledup

My thinking if things are not going so well for this lady politician because ignoring what the public wants will have a similar effect on Hillary.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-13-2016, 09:51 PM

I'm just excited to know the term redneck can now be applied to people born and raised in NYC. Someone let Jeff Foxworthy know!

fast4522
03-13-2016, 10:00 PM
In November's General Election from start of thread, Trump was spot on from day one and is why he will look like the chief executive against someone wearing captain kangaroo's clothes.

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm just excited to know the term redneck can now be applied to people born and raised in NYC. Someone let Jeff Foxworthy know!

You might be a redneck if your personal tie collection could fill Ecuador and your toilet paper dispenser is made of solid gold.

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue but I do smell a career resurrection as another word approaches obsolescence.

fast4522
03-13-2016, 11:08 PM
You might be a redneck if your personal tie collection could fill Ecuador and your toilet paper dispenser is made of solid gold.

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue but I do smell a career resurrection as another word approaches obsolescence.

The problem is how many people running for the Presidency that use the same old dated ideas for solutions.

Today problems require stronger than the current administration and everyone that ever worked for it.

North Korea claims it could wipe out Manhattan with a hydrogen bomb

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-claims-it-could-wipe-out-manhattan-with-a-hydrogen-bomb/2016/03/13/3834cd54-e919-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

NJ Stinks
03-14-2016, 02:19 AM
Interesting take on Trump's problems in Chicago. From the Washington Post website tonight:

Donald Trump’s Chicago scam

By Joe Scarborough March 13 at 11:31 PM

We keep talking to ourselves. Constantly. Trying to make order out of chaos and sense out of the surreal. And this year, most doing the talking have gotten it wrong. Wrong about Trump. Wrong about Rubio. Wrong about Bernie. And now wrong about the road ahead.

What are we talking to ourselves about now on the Sunday shows, on cable news, in newspaper columns, in the blogosphere, on Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook? We are grimly warning the world that following Friday night’s fracas in Chicago, America faces a deepening divide that is tearing away at the fabric of this great land.

What mind-numbing nonsense.

Friday’s freak show was as prepackaged as an rerun of “Celebrity Apprentice.” The only difference was that Donald Trump delivered his lines on the phone from a hotel room in the Windy City instead of on the set of his made-for-TV boardroom.

It was all a scam.

More at the link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/13/donald-trumps-chicago-scam/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

fast4522
03-14-2016, 03:59 AM
Not likely Stinks, MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.

many links, check this out:

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/cruz-just-lost-a-slew-of-supporters-by-siding-with-george-soros-funded-progressive-extremist-activist-groups/

rastajenk
03-14-2016, 04:31 AM
Kind of funny that Morning Joe could start by saying all the talkers have been wrong, and then goes on to be wrong himself.

classhandicapper
03-14-2016, 09:37 AM
There was an interesting episode of "Billions" on last night.

One of the subplots has Bobby Alexrod being revealed to have made much of fortune by shorting stocks in Europe after the first plane hit the World Trade Center. Basically, while the firm he worked for, his coworkers and friends were in desperate trouble and dying, his first impulse was to try to make money off it or gain control of the firm.

I would say that's only half as bad as some of the things George Soros has done. Soros is willing to INFLICT damage on others to make a buck.

But it did get me thinking. If the US does elect another delusional incompetent traitorous nitwit, there may be an upside.

barahona44
03-14-2016, 09:50 AM
There was an interesting episode of "Billions" on last night.

One of the subplots has Bobby Alexrod being revealed to have made much of fortune by shorting stocks in Europe after the first plane hit the World Trade Center. Basically, while the firm he worked for, his coworkers and friends were in desperate trouble and dying, his first impulse was to try to make money off it or gain control of the firm.

I would say that's only half as bad as some of the things George Soros has done. Soros is willing to INFLICT damage on others to make a buck.

But it did get me thinking. If the US does elect another delusional incompetent traitorous nitwit, there may be an upside.
Which one? :)

classhandicapper
03-14-2016, 10:15 AM
Which one? :)

Most likely any of them. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Interesting take on Trump's problems in Chicago. From the Washington Post website tonight:

Donald Trump’s Chicago scam

By Joe Scarborough March 13 at 11:31 PM

We keep talking to ourselves. Constantly. Trying to make order out of chaos and sense out of the surreal. And this year, most doing the talking have gotten it wrong. Wrong about Trump. Wrong about Rubio. Wrong about Bernie. And now wrong about the road ahead.

What are we talking to ourselves about now on the Sunday shows, on cable news, in newspaper columns, in the blogosphere, on Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook? We are grimly warning the world that following Friday night’s fracas in Chicago, America faces a deepening divide that is tearing away at the fabric of this great land.

What mind-numbing nonsense.

Friday’s freak show was as prepackaged as an rerun of “Celebrity Apprentice.” The only difference was that Donald Trump delivered his lines on the phone from a hotel room in the Windy City instead of on the set of his made-for-TV boardroom.

It was all a scam.

More at the link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/13/donald-trumps-chicago-scam/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2FstoryI am prone to agree with pretty much everything in this article.

Except that not only might it be a scam, it's also pure marketing genius.

Trump might be a lot of things, but he ain't no fool. He knows the media, apparently, better than anyone else who has ever run for President before, and he is using it to maximum advantage. I quite like the notion of a media savvy president. The Republican Party has NEVER put forth a candidate for President who has the ability to play this game so adeptly in both old school and new school (social media) terms.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-14-2016, 11:43 AM
Trump has thrown out most of the old rules and installed his own rules. And to the chagrin of the other candidates, they have embarrassed themsleves by adopting some of those rules. Repeating the word "pussy" (which by the way originated as a shortened version of "pussycat" meaning someone with little moxie) is something other candidates wouldn't have dreamed of. Indirectly suggesting Mitt Romney would have blown him for an endorsement might have been horrifying in other years, but not this one. From the safety of his podium and with the protection of the secret service, he bravely says he'd like to slap the shit out of his critics - imagine Mitt Romney saying that. And then Rubio turns around and suggests the Donald might be compensating for a micropenis, realizing only later that he looked like fool for doing so. He rose to the bait like a trout smashing a fly at the end of a hook.

Trump giving permission to the lowest common denominator of supporter by suggesting "political correctness is the worst thing that ever happened to America" means that having a supporter tell a protester to "go back to Africa" is suddenly allowable and simply a natural outgrowth of justifiable rage. At a Trump rally the only people who have to watch what they say are the critics. The new rules are that Trump make up his own rules and too bad if you don't like them.

Trump has been brilliant in energizing his supporters and playing the media. He doesn't buy commercial time because he dominates the news morning, noon and night. He has not only changed the rules, he has changed politics. He has tapped into the core anger of blue collar, white men by railing against trade agreements, immigrants, and the intelligencia with a message that has firm promises but little detail. That blue collar guy has the pent up anger of someone who believes he has not been listened to, and now he has someone who not only listens but understands. Everybody has someone who champions their cause except the blue collar guy who is getting screwed more and more each year. While technological change, automation, productivity improvements have all had just as much to do with the transformation of America from a manufacturing economy, it's so much simpler to blame NAFTA. The economy of the 60's isn't coming back, and the main benefit of NAFTA - cheaper goods for the people who most need cheap goods - becomes irrelevant in the face of mounting pressure from the working class to rip them all up, and Trump has tapped into this more than any other candidate.

Trump has been good for politics. He has taken some of the power away from the plutocracy, and has promised to return it to the people who show up at his rallies. Between he and Sanders, the plutocracy has something to worry about.

Here's my question. If Trump gets the nomination, where do the Koch brothers with their $900 million to spend go? Because if Trump makes a deal with them, I'm not sure that settles so well with the people propelling him over the top.

betovernetcapper
03-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Here's my question. If Trump gets the nomination, where do the Koch brothers with their $900 million to spend go? Because if Trump makes a deal with them, I'm not sure that settles so well with the people propelling him over the top.

That's an easy one. On November 9th, there will be an announcement of a new $900 million Trump-Koch Towers being built somewhere. I'm sure Trump (like many politicians) will have as much concern over his supporters as a hooker has for her customer once shes been paid. Don't forget if elected he will be 74 at the end of his term. A run for a 2nd term would be improbably, so he'd have no further use for "the uneducated".

BTW there is no law that says a president must place his business interests in a blind trust, though many have. Trump has said he will place his empire in the hands of his 3 eldest children and the executives and will ignore his business interests as president. :rolleyes:

Nutz and Boltz
03-14-2016, 02:58 PM
I don't know , but the "modus operandi" of Trumps campaign seems to be the same as these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CjKfO6ef0

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 03:36 PM
That's an easy one. On November 9th, there will be an announcement of a new $900 million Trump-Koch Towers being built somewhere. I'm sure Trump (like many politicians) will have as much concern over his supporters as a hooker has for her customer once shes been paid. Don't forget if elected he will be 74 at the end of his term. A run for a 2nd term would be improbably, so he'd have no further use for "the uneducated".

BTW there is no law that says a president must place his business interests in a blind trust, though many have. Trump has said he will place his empire in the hands of his 3 eldest children and the executives and will ignore his business interests as president. :rolleyes:

When you look out the window of Wynn in Vegas, across the street you'll see 'trump'. I'm pretty certain he will add "president" in front of the Trump. ;)

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2016, 03:39 PM
When you look out the window of Wynn in Vegas, across the street you'll see 'trump'. I'm pretty certain he will add "president" in front of the Trump. ;)I believe this is the 2nd attempt at getting a response to this idea of yours. What will happen if everyone ignores this one too? Will we see a third?

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 03:45 PM
I believe this is the 2nd attempt at getting a response to this idea of yours. What will happen if everyone ignores this one too? Will we see a third?

I didnt remember anyone saying 'great point' the first time, I hate having to repeat myself.

Rookies
03-14-2016, 04:15 PM
I believe this is the 2nd attempt at getting a response to this idea of yours. What will happen if everyone ignores this one too? Will we see a third?

Third time's a charm- PA !

I am always struck when I travel to Vegas and am visiting Wynn- Encore, etc. that this was one of Trump's poor biz decisions, sitting as it is, in No Man's Land. Used by Hilton Grand Vacations for promos and undesirable geographically , without further growth around it.

And that was before the Bed Bugs & Roaches. :lol:

Tom
03-14-2016, 04:49 PM
I am truly enjoying all thisTrump-phobia.
A lot of people are scared to death he might win! :lol:

He is just what we need.

And now that we are pummeling the protesters, all the more to enjoy.
Horsey tries to pawn it off on on US denying THEM their right when it just the opposite. Time to smack-a-wacko!

Just when yo think you have the answers, Trump changes the questions. :lol:

barahona44
03-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Trump has thrown out most of the old rules and installed his own rules. And to the chagrin of the other candidates, they have embarrassed themsleves by adopting some of those rules. Repeating the word "pussy" (which by the way originated as a shortened version of "pussycat" meaning someone with little moxie) is something other candidates wouldn't have dreamed of. Indirectly suggesting Mitt Romney would have blown him for an endorsement might have been horrifying in other years, but not this one. From the safety of his podium and with the protection of the secret service, he bravely says he'd like to slap the shit out of his critics - imagine Mitt Romney saying that. And then Rubio turns around and suggests the Donald might be compensating for a micropenis, realizing only later that he looked like fool for doing so. He rose to the bait like a trout smashing a fly at the end of a hook.

Trump giving permission to the lowest common denominator of supporter by suggesting "political correctness is the worst thing that ever happened to America" means that having a supporter tell a protester to "go back to Africa" is suddenly allowable and simply a natural outgrowth of justifiable rage. At a Trump rally the only people who have to watch what they say are the critics. The new rules are that Trump make up his own rules and too bad if you don't like them.

Trump has been brilliant in energizing his supporters and playing the media. He doesn't buy commercial time because he dominates the news morning, noon and night. He has not only changed the rules, he has changed politics. He has tapped into the core anger of blue collar, white men by railing against trade agreements, immigrants, and the intelligencia with a message that has firm promises but little detail. That blue collar guy has the pent up anger of someone who believes he has not been listened to, and now he has someone who not only listens but understands. Everybody has someone who champions their cause except the blue collar guy who is getting screwed more and more each year. While technological change, automation, productivity improvements have all had just as much to do with the transformation of America from a manufacturing economy, it's so much simpler to blame NAFTA. The economy of the 60's isn't coming back, and the main benefit of NAFTA - cheaper goods for the people who most need cheap goods - becomes irrelevant in the face of mounting pressure from the working class to rip them all up, and Trump has tapped into this more than any other candidate.

Trump has been good for politics. He has taken some of the power away from the plutocracy, and has promised to return it to the people who show up at his rallies. Between he and Sanders, the plutocracy has something to worry about.

The next election cycle,the Koch Bros. aren't going to give anything to Trump other than what is necessary to keep them in Trump's Rolodex.

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2016, 05:18 PM
You can call the Koch brothers a lot of things...but you can't call them stupid.

They haven't spent a dime on the "anti-Trump" movement...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF

HalvOnHorseracing
03-14-2016, 05:19 PM
A run for a 2nd term would be improbably, so he'd have no further use for "the uneducated".
That was the "poorly educated" that he loves, but pretty much the same thing. It's surreal to imagine a guy with more tattoos than teeth feeling great he never got out of the 3rd grade because now the Donald can love him.

Trump has now sworn off Oreos because Nabisco moved the production from Chicago to Mexico. I guess he's serious about shredding trade deals!

HalvOnHorseracing
03-14-2016, 05:30 PM
You can call the Koch brothers a lot of things...but you can't call them stupid.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-koch-exclusive-idUSMTZSAPEC32FPEGCF
The Koch bros are strategic and they can be ruthless. Whatever they do, you can be sure it will have something to do with forwarding the Koch agenda.

betovernetcapper
03-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Trump has now sworn off Oreos because Nabisco moved the production from Chicago to Mexico. I guess he's serious about shredding trade deals!

LOL Good one. Given that Clinton is from Illinois, it's funny that she hasn't made such a gesture. Not to be outdone, I hereby pledge to not only give up Oreo's but also chicken feet, thousand year old eggs and liver. :)

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 06:21 PM

Interesting.

Wonder what's up their sleeve.

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 06:23 PM
I am truly enjoying all thisTrump-phobia.
A lot of people are scared to death he might win! :lol:

He is just what we need.

And now that we are pummeling the protesters, all the more to enjoy.
Horsey tries to pawn it off on on US denying THEM their right when it just the opposite. Time to smack-a-wacko!

Just when yo think you have the answers, Trump changes the questions. :lol:

The trump phobia Is that we as a country are so used to losing, that the thought of winning has people frightened. :D

HalvOnHorseracing
03-14-2016, 09:01 PM
When Obama promised to close Guantanamo within a year he found out the best laid plans just might depend on the cooperation of Congress. It is likely that Trump could kill NAFTA without congressional approval, since there is a clause that says any of the parties can withdraw with six months notice, but it is hard to imagine that a Congress which is given the power to approve or deny trade agreements would sit on the sideline. And even if the Republicans did, the Democrats would certainly try to tie it up in court. Trump can suggest we're building a wall, but as long as it is on our side you have land use issues not to mention the likelihood of doing an environmental impact statement. If I know my enviro groups, they could keep the wall tied up in court for as long as Trump is president, even assuming there isn't a threatened or endangered species somewhere at the border. If Mexico doesn't pay for the wall (and I'd make it 1/9 that Mexico says no after they stop laughing), then Trump will need a Congressional appropriation. Same with tariffs. Congress would have to pass the higher tariffs, and depending on what happens in the Senate that may be DOA. If the Republicans don't have 60 votes in the Senate, hard to imagine the Democrats going along with it. Trump has a lot of fence building to do before he could pull off some of his major policy issues, and as the current president found out, without those 60 votes in the Senate, pretty much nothing he wanted got done. I'm not trying to rain on the parade, but that pesky constitution just might get in the way of Trump's campaign promises.

zico20
03-14-2016, 09:53 PM
When Obama promised to close Guantanamo within a year he found out the best laid plans just might depend on the cooperation of Congress. It is likely that Trump could kill NAFTA without congressional approval, since there is a clause that says any of the parties can withdraw with six months notice, but it is hard to imagine that a Congress which is given the power to approve or deny trade agreements would sit on the sideline. And even if the Republicans did, the Democrats would certainly try to tie it up in court. Trump can suggest we're building a wall, but as long as it is on our side you have land use issues not to mention the likelihood of doing an environmental impact statement. If I know my enviro groups, they could keep the wall tied up in court for as long as Trump is president, even assuming there isn't a threatened or endangered species somewhere at the border. If Mexico doesn't pay for the wall (and I'd make it 1/9 that Mexico says no after they stop laughing), then Trump will need a Congressional appropriation. Same with tariffs. Congress would have to pass the higher tariffs, and depending on what happens in the Senate that may be DOA. If the Republicans don't have 60 votes in the Senate, hard to imagine the Democrats going along with it. Trump has a lot of fence building to do before he could pull off some of his major policy issues, and as the current president found out, without those 60 votes in the Senate, pretty much nothing he wanted got done. I'm not trying to rain on the parade, but that pesky constitution just might get in the way of Trump's campaign promises.

You are correct, however, if Trump thinks outside the box there are ways around everything. Lets suppose Mexico does not pay for the wall, congress does not authorize building the wall or allocate funds to put 20,000 border agents to protect the southern border. One must come up with radical or crazy ways to secure the border. How about this one. Trump invades Mexico and takes the first 5 or 10 miles or so of Mexican territory. The Mexican army wont start a war so now it is ours to do what we please with it. Trump uses 20,000 or more army members acting as border agents and then uses defense funding to build barbed wire fence on Mexico's side of the border as a militarized zone like they have between North and South Korea. Problem solved til congress acts or Trump is no longer in office. We also do not have to worry about endangered species since it is Mexican land or being sued since the constitution gives the president as commander in chief the right to ensure national security.

mountainman
03-14-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm amused when a hack like Sean Hannity insists on asking each republican candidate how "easily" they could beat Hillary. Or when fox news runs a graphic showing the various margins by which each republican would "prevail."

Keep right on spreading misinformation and cherry-picking the polls you like, boys.....for better or worse, Hildebeast is going to DISEMBOWEL whomever the republicans choose. And fox knows it.

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm amused when a hack like Sean Hannity insists on asking each republican candidate how "easily" they could beat Hillary. Or when fox news runs a graphic showing the various margins by which each republican would "prevail."

Keep right on spreading misinformation and cherry-picking the polls you like, boys.....for better or worse, Hildebeast is going to DISEMBOWELL whomever the republicans choose. And fox knows it.

You think she will beat Trump in a landslide victory and win by the largest margin in the history of politics? She couldn't even beat Bernie in Michigan when she was supposed to win easily, how is she going to beat Trump by the largest margin we have ever seen? What am I missing?

mountainman
03-14-2016, 11:10 PM
What am I missing?

An entitlement culture turning out to preserve their free stuff.

mountainman
03-14-2016, 11:12 PM
What am I missing?

A candidate SO dominating the minority vote that victory is assured.

Stillriledup
03-14-2016, 11:16 PM
A candidate SO dominating the minority vote that victory is assured.

Ok, I'll take your word for it, I've been lead to believe trump can't lose (lamboguy says so)

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 11:57 AM
for better or worse, Hildebeast is going to DISEMBOWEL whomever the republicans choose. And fox knows it.I tend to disagree. Less so than a month ago, but still disagree nonetheless.

She is no Barack Obama...that's all you need to know.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 12:02 PM
An entitlement culture turning out to preserve their free stuff.These types aren't as tuned in as you might think, and probably could care less...they know the gravy train will never officially be cut off, no matter who is in office.

Let's be real. Hillary in no way is going to get the kind of turnout Obama enjoyed.

And Trump is, apparently (and I don't know how long it will last), bringing either more Republicans out to vote, or drawing interest from non-Republicans, OR the Democrats are simply hijacking places where Dems are allowed to vote in Repub primaries.

Unless the last option is truer than I think, then Trump IS bringing in people who probably didn't come out to vote in 2012 for Republicans.

Then you tie in Hillary's low likability ratings (yes, Trump has lower, but still, this counts for SOMETHING against Hillary) and the fact that the Trump vs. Clinton debates COULD turn out to be a real boost for Trump (or it could kill him completely).

There are way too many variables still in play to think Hillary will DISEMBOWEL anybody. I'm surprised a fairly reasonable guy such as yourself would state something like that at this time, especially in this truly remarkable political season....

Nutz and Boltz
03-15-2016, 12:11 PM
I am not looking forward to Clinton/Trump Presidential debates . I think it could become very ugly and unwatchable. Him yelling and her screaming back , put in the ear plugs. These two instead of getting the voters to the poll booths may keep them away.

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2016, 12:15 PM
I am not looking forward to Clinton/Trump Presidential debates ...

I am. It will be downright comical to watch her attempt to take the higher ground in that setting.

Fager Fan
03-15-2016, 12:16 PM
An entitlement culture turning out to preserve their free stuff.

They can't be bothered to go to work, so I doubt they'll spend their time going out to vote.

Nutz and Boltz
03-15-2016, 12:17 PM
I am. It will be downright comical to watch her attempt to take the higher ground in that setting.
A lot of us want to see her squirm at the podium, but with facts staring her in the eye. I hope trumps people have facts.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 12:18 PM
A lot of us want to see her squirm at the podium, but with facts staring her in the eye.What do you think Trump is going to do? Make fun of her hands?

Nutz and Boltz
03-15-2016, 12:20 PM
What do you think Trump is going to do? Make fun of her hands?
You'd have to ask Monica Lewinsky about what could be done using your hands. :D

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2016, 12:24 PM
I don't support Trump as a candidate, just to be on the record once more. But if this plays out that way - I mean really, what can she possibly bring to a debate against him? He's been hit on every front by anyone that can get enough oxygen out of a room to throw something at him. We've all heard it before and more people have tuned in to hear in these primary debates than since the days when people actually cared about politics. On the other hand, she is rarely challenged. Tough questions from time to time, but is routinely allowed to filibuster with the usual gibberish. If she doesn't go at him, she has nothing to offer. If she does go at him, she's going to run right into his arms as he defends himself from the epitome of the bought and paid for ivory tower washington elite. I see her winning in the general more than likely, but I see her getting splattered in debates unless they can really come up with some kind of finesse laden strategy for taking him on without taking him on.

Nutz and Boltz
03-15-2016, 12:40 PM
What do you think Trump is going to do? Make fun of her hands?
You mean that you don't think the witch and her people are working on her replies to his accusations? This is politics. She will not be taken unawares. This not just a "woman" , she is a witch.

Fager Fan
03-15-2016, 02:01 PM
You mean that you don't think the witch and her people are working on her replies to his accusations? This is politics. She will not be taken unawares. This not just a "woman" , she is a witch.

Then how'd she get caught with her pants down before? She had months to plan her statements at the Benghazi hearings and yet still came up with @What does it matter?!" She may be a witch, but she's not as slick as her husband.

Nutz and Boltz
03-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Then how'd she get caught with her pants down before? She had months to plan her statements at the Benghazi hearings and yet still came up with @What does it matter?!" She may be a witch, but she's not as slick as her husband.
That may be true, but she was under oath then. Candidates aren't under oath for debates. She can parse her words. Trump is already good at that.

reckless
03-15-2016, 03:32 PM
Ok, I'll take your word for it, I've been lead to believe trump can't lose (lamboguy says so)

Atta boy, SRU, stick to your guns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inner Dirt
03-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I tend to disagree. Less so than a month ago, but still disagree nonetheless.

She is no Barack Obama...that's all you need to know.

But she has hitched her wagon to him.

Stillriledup
03-15-2016, 05:54 PM
Atta boy, SRU, stick to your guns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark is cocksure but so is Lambo. I'm torn!! :lol:

Rookies
03-16-2016, 10:07 AM
I tend to disagree. Less so than a month ago, but still disagree nonetheless.She is no Barack Obama...that's all you need to know.

She ain't. But, against the buffoon, carnival barker, she doesn't need to.

And, she's got that historic thingee, that Obama played like a Stradivarius, going for her. That anti Trump ad with women, using solely his quotes, spell huge trouble.

"A CNN/ORC International poll released March 1 showed the former secretary of state would beat the real estate mogul by 8 percent, despite losing men by double digits. She more than makes up for that, however, with a huge margin among women—62 to 34 percent."

Hillary doesn't even need to reference it- at all and there will likely be more of that to come. The young Bernie Millennials aren't going to vote for an old sexist, clown like Drumpf, when the chips are down.
So, there's that group, plus the vast majority of Latinos, tye trad Democratic Party blacks, to be added to a minority of younger, better educated white women.

Drumpf will command the old white guys and a portion of the younger, lower socio economic status, white ones. But, you seriously think that translates into a majority... in the critical States too- like FL, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Virginia? :rolleyes:

(At least, that beady eyed vampire Raphael has almost taken his final silver bullet. THAT guy would worry me & the world, a lot! He is easily the most intelligent Con out there and is not shy about telling people. Thank God his hubris is a mm thick and because of it, he is so intensely disliked by a significant majority.)

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2016, 10:11 AM
8 percent isn't such a huge margin to overcome with so much time remaining.

It doesn't worry me all that much, especially when I take into account Hillary's own huge mound of baggage and her equally hugely negative likability numbers.

Trump can easily become more likable. Hillary is pretty much set in stone as far as I can see.

rastajenk
03-16-2016, 10:16 AM
"We're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and your electric rates will zoom into unknown heights" doesn't sound like a winning message to me.

reckless
03-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Mark is cocksure but so is Lambo. I'm torn!! :lol:

No need to be torn SRU. If you had listened to me all these months since July, you'd have been on the winning Trump team way ahead of the johnny-come-latelys.

And some would have even given you a thumbs up, I think. (I do know there will be a finger exposed somewhere and some how.) :)

mountainman
03-16-2016, 10:16 PM
These types aren't as tuned in as you might think, and probably could care less...they know the gravy train will never officially be cut off, no matter who is in office.

Let's be real. Hillary in no way is going to get the kind of turnout Obama enjoyed.

And Trump is, apparently (and I don't know how long it will last), bringing either more Republicans out to vote, or drawing interest from non-Republicans, OR the Democrats are simply hijacking places where Dems are allowed to vote in Repub primaries.

Unless the last option is truer than I think, then Trump IS bringing in people who probably didn't come out to vote in 2012 for Republicans.

Then you tie in Hillary's low likability ratings (yes, Trump has lower, but still, this counts for SOMETHING against Hillary) and the fact that the Trump vs. Clinton debates COULD turn out to be a real boost for Trump (or it could kill him completely).

There are way too many variables still in play to think Hillary will DISEMBOWEL anybody. I'm surprised a fairly reasonable guy such as yourself would state something like that at this time, especially in this truly remarkable political season....

You just don't get it, Mike. There are no longer enough old white guys to move the needle. And you sound like a man trying hard to convince himself.

Stillriledup
03-16-2016, 11:02 PM
You just don't get it, Mike. There are no longer enough old white guys to move the needle. And you sound like a man trying hard to convince himself.

Only old white guys voting for Trump?

mountainman
03-17-2016, 12:19 AM

Of course not. I'm sure he's counting on gay women.

lamboguy
03-17-2016, 05:18 AM
obviously a guy that builds tall buildings on islands and in desserts all over the world,fly's around the world in his own 757 and a guy that has done more corporate raiding in the last 50 years than any other living human are complete dopes and are running for president just so they can lose to a 2 bit shit kicking whore that thinks she knows demographics better than they do.

mountainman
03-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Hmmmmmm.....A construction supervisor's political acumen vs that of Bill Clinton...wonder which way I want to bet on that...what a dilemma.

Geez, it does seem that respected odds-makers have a STRONG opinion on the eventual outcome.

PaceAdvantage
03-17-2016, 10:26 AM
You just don't get it, Mike. There are no longer enough old white guys to move the needle. And you sound like a man trying hard to convince himself.Please stop with the old white guy narrative. There are plenty of young white guys at Trump rallies, in case you haven't noticed.

reckless
03-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Hmmmmmm.....A construction supervisor's political acumen vs that of Bill Clinton...wonder which way I want to bet on that...what a dilemma.

Geez, it does seem that respected odds-makers have a STRONG opinion on the eventual outcome.

I guess you believe that voters will prefer a corrupt trailer thrash sex predator and his loathsome despicable failure of a wife than someone who has world wide success and achievement. Yet you ignore that the 'successes' of the Clintons could mostly be attributed to some sort of corruption, bribery, larceny, and even treason.

But then again the people of the West Virginia supported a KKK leader and recruiter such as racist Robert Byrd for decades. So it must be something in that mountain air you breathe.

And you wonder which way to bet ?? .... :lol: :lol:

PS--Donald Trump is not a construction supervisor; he owned the projects. Many Trump construction supervisors are women, whereas the Clintons treat women as tramps, sluts and nuts.

thaskalos
03-17-2016, 10:33 AM
I guess you believe that voters will prefer a corrupt trailer thrash sex predator and his loathsome despicable failure of a wife than someone who has world wide success and achievement. Yet you ignore that the 'successes' of the Clintons could mostly be attributed to some sort of corruption, bribery, larceny, and even treason.

But then again the people of the West Virginia supported a KKK leader and recruiter such as racist Robert Byrd for decades. So it must be something in that mountain air you breathe.

And you wonder which way to bet ?? .... :lol: :lol:

PS--Donald Trump is not a construction supervisor; he owned the projects. Many Trump construction supervisors are women, whereas the Clintons treat women as tramps, sluts and nuts.

John F. Kennedy treated women worse, and he was adored by everyone...especially the newsmen.

betovernetcapper
03-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Of course not. I'm sure he's counting on gay women.

Pardon a slight correction, I believe he's relying heavily on Gay & Trans gendered Muslim Women. Not sure if that's pre op or post op on the Transgendered Muslims. :)

ronsmac
03-17-2016, 03:31 PM
John F. Kennedy treated women worse, and he was adored by everyone...especially the newsmen.
In the1960s almost everyone was treated worse.

Tom
03-17-2016, 10:59 PM

That is what LIV's like to think.
Trump is a litmus test - he has pointed out many, many stupid people.
We should make them wear signs. but most of them could not read what they say.

mountainman
03-18-2016, 01:30 AM
I guess you believe that voters will prefer a corrupt trailer thrash sex predator and his loathsome despicable failure of a wife than someone who has world wide success and achievement.

Condescension from a guy who can't even SPELL trailer trash? Thanks for the laugh.

reckless
03-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Condescension from a guy who can't even SPELL trailer trash? Thanks for the laugh.

Aren't you the one that said there aren't enough old white people to elect Trump? And called Trump a construction supervisor?

What's really funny is this 'expert' political analysis coming from a prissy West Virginia race tracker.

To actually have a West Virginia race tracker tell us that Trump can't win, now that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

mountainman
03-18-2016, 11:01 AM
PS--Donald Trump is not a construction supervisor; he owned the projects.

So THAT'S why they call it "Trump" Tower? I really need to get out more.

mountainman
03-18-2016, 11:03 AM
Aren't you the one that said there aren't enough old white people to elect Trump?.

You're learning, Sparky.

Flysofree
03-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Tick Tock Trump loonies ...

Tom
03-20-2016, 02:48 PM
The loonies are the morons protesting and rushing the podium.
Dingy Mittens is a loonie and a loser.

And Bernie?
Certifiable.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flysofree
03-20-2016, 04:07 PM
His entire life Mr. Trump has had anything and everything he's ever wanted.

But come November, he will taste the bitterness of being a LOSER!!!

Clocker
03-20-2016, 07:41 PM
His entire life Mr. Trump has had anything and everything he's ever wanted.

Except he can't get Megyn Kelly to stop making his life miserable. :p

barahona44
03-20-2016, 10:08 PM
Except he can't get Megyn Kelly to stop making his life miserable. :p
I'm a little surprised that The Donald doesn't like her more.Miss Megyn has that trophy wife look that Dandy Don favors.

zico20
03-20-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm a little surprised that The Donald doesn't like her more.Miss Megyn has that trophy wife look that Dandy Don favors.

I much, much prefer Anna Kooiman to Megyn Kelly.

http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/anna-kooiman/

Clocker
03-20-2016, 10:42 PM

She is not properly deferential to The Donald. She doesn't have that high maintenance flash that he likes, and appears to be a lot smarter than him, a real no-no.

ReplayRandall
03-20-2016, 10:51 PM
She is not properly deferential to The Donald. She doesn't have that high maintenance flash that he likes, and appears to be a lot smarter than him, a real no-no.

Don't agree with you, as Trump's wife Melania shows substantial intellect by speaking at least 5 different languages fluently.....

Clocker
03-20-2016, 11:13 PM
Don't agree with you, as Trump's wife Melania shows substantial intellect by speaking at least 5 different languages fluently.....

So his wife is smarter than him too. But I bet she doesn't let him know that as regularly as Megyn does. :p

ReplayRandall
03-20-2016, 11:34 PM
So his wife is smarter than him too. But I bet she doesn't let him know that as regularly as Megyn does. :p

Jeanine Pirro kicks Megyn's dumb-ass on a daily basis at FOX.....

Racey
03-21-2016, 12:13 AM
I will watch miss Megan any day....thanks.....Judge Jeanine...lol :lol:

betovernetcapper
03-21-2016, 12:18 AM
But as Rolling Stone’s Paul Solotaroff points out, this isn’t even the first time Donald Trump has made that joke. Here he is in 2006, on The View:

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Is it just me or is this just a little creepy?

ReplayRandall
03-21-2016, 12:22 AM

That's all you'll do is watch, as Megyn doesn't say anything worth hearing....BTW, you spell her name like the dumb-ass she is, thanks... :lol:

davew
03-21-2016, 12:30 AM

I can't understand why Megyn cut her hair too look more like Donald :eek:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RXzAQifCN90/VcdbGlTVUFI/AAAAAAABHPI/fcEv-BPA_xA/s1600/megyn_kelly.png

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/160128_GOP-DEBATE/160128_POL_Debate-MegynKelly.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Flysofree
03-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Tick-Tock
Trump Lunies...

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2016, 02:23 PM
But as Rolling Stone’s Paul Solotaroff points out, this isn’t even the first time Donald Trump has made that joke. Here he is in 2006, on The View:

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Is it just me or is this just a little creepy?You're late to this party. Already been discussed here on this site...I can dig the thread up for you if you want...but why would you?

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Tick-Tock
Trump Lunies...Tick-Tock...banned for trolling?

Come on, don't you have anymore e-ponies spamming to do?

Flysofree
03-22-2016, 03:15 PM
e-ponies forumn is as dead as kelsey's "nuts" was it? Sad website..I think it's just a sideline job for the owner there..

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2016, 03:16 PM
I can commiserate...this is a sideline job for me here too... :lol: