PDA

View Full Version : BG's GPX and AQU Value Plays

bgbootha
03-11-2016, 11:05 AM
AQU

r1 - Favorites up top likely pass

r2 - Should be a nice race, the 4 LAURAS PATRIOT and the 7 QUIBBLER are both listed as overlays. While hte 1 SHE'S ALL EVEN is listed as a SPDBET. I will be looking for any of these three. Looknig for 3-1 or better on the 7 or hte 1 and 5-1 or better on the 7.

r3 - Favorites up top likely pass

r4 - Favorites up top likely pass

r5 - Favorites up top likely pass

r6 - The 7 LEBOWSKI looks like a nice overlay at anything above 5-1.

r7 - False Favorite indicated with a 15-1 shot 4 RAPSCALLION on top of my list, top L8 pace figure and should be moving well late against a field that doesn't seem to be redy to go here, I like this one to hit the board at a nice price.

r8 - Favorites up top likely pass

r9 - The 4 JEREMY'S SONG is a solid overlay at anythign above 4-1 and 3-1, and is well on top of my list, if we can get anything close to the 6-1 ML I would be ecstatic.

--------------

GPX

r1 - The 4 URBAN COOL is listed as a ML Overlay at 5-1 or better, but we also have a shot at our top pick 2 ROLL ON THE NAVAJO who may be able to find his way into the value ranks at anything above 4-1.

r2 - Loving the 1 FUHRIOUS WARRIOR as an overlay at anything above 5-1, he should be out front and no one wants to be out front here.

r3 - Favorites up top likely pass

r4 - Favorites up top likely pass; SPDBET on the 6 LIGHT OUR WAY but the price isn't close to what I would want to see here.

r5 - Favorites up top likely pass

r6 - False Favorite indicated but the 3 and the 8 on top still need some help to find their way into the value category.

r7 - Favorites up top likely pass

r8 - Favorites up top likely pass

r9 - The 7 MORNING CALM is a nice overlay at anything above 6-1 and is on top of my list.

r10 - Another race with both my top two picks listed as overlays, the 2 AMERICAN PHANTOM is an overlay at anyting above 5-1 and the 1 VOODOO WAVE looks like some value at anything over 5-1 as well.

Good luck out there

bgbootha
03-11-2016, 02:01 PM
AQU

r2 - Should be a nice race, the 4 LAURAS PATRIOT and the 7 QUIBBLER are both listed as overlays. While hte 1 SHE'S ALL EVEN is listed as a SPDBET. I will be looking for any of these three. Looknig for 3-1 or better on the 7 or hte 1 and 5-1 or better on the 7.

Came :7: :1: :4:

bgbootha
03-11-2016, 11:23 PM
GPX

r1 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r2 - False Favortie in the 2, and I really like the 7 BT'S BABY to try to catch a peice of this one.

r3 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r4 - FTS out there but the 9 THECLA could show some value if we can get 6-1 or better, if a couple of these FTS start taking money, I like the play on the early speed in the 9. With a 169 HBD Early Pace figure in this field should have a shot.

r5 - Overlay on the 1 BURNING WHILD, nice price, may need some help from some early pace to have a shot, and I usually don't like high L8 pace figures on a horse dropping in distance, but if we can find 10-1 or better we have some value here.

r6 - Fasle Favorite in teh 4, and a SPDBET on the 5 TAKE TIME TO PRAY, vaue in the SPDBET for anything better than 8-1. Also like the 12 HOLY HIGHWAY to make a small improvement and catch a piece here.

r7 - 3 BOLD THUNDER could have some nice value here in the short turf race, should be out front, also like the 9 GRAND BILI either connection should have some value at anything higher than 5-1

r8 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r9 - False Favorite and what should be a nice price, obviously the problem is finding it.both the 11 and the 12 show value here, the 12 may be out near the lead early and could be interesting, but I don't like him stretching out. the 11 has ++ value and could be a nice price.

r10 - FTS galor

r11 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r12 - The 11 has an indicated SPDBET but i want 15-1 or so from this one, otherwise pass with the FTS.

----------------------

AQU

r1 - May have some value on the SPDBET 4 THE SILVER SNIPER who will be out early on the inner track. didn't hold well last time out.

r2 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r3 - Value indicated in the 3 HEY BRO, who looks good in this field and should outrun the morning line.

r4 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r5 - False Favorite indicator and soem possible value in the 7 TOWERING MOON who shoud have a shot to cash here in a decent field.

r6 - Too many FTS

r7 - The 8 TUG OF WAR shows promise coming off a nice win and a morning line of 6-1, anyting over 4-1 should produce some value here.

r9 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

-------------------------

SAX

*Need to double check Post Positions here*

R1 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r2 - Downhill turf and a last time out winner on the dirt the 11 REVENUE VIRGINUS may have some value at anything above 7-1.

r3 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r4 - FTS likely pass

r5 - FTS likely pass

r6 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r7 - SAN FELIPE - couple of nice prices and I will be playing against teh top two favorites, I actually like both of the longer shots, the 5 WILL SCORE and the 1 UNCLE LINO should both outrun thier ML and I expect nice prices as money will likley fall on the 3 and the 7.

r9 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r10 - Favorites on top, no likely value, likely pass

r11 - I like the 4 and the 5 the 5 KISS N SCAT is coming off a nice win last time out and shoudl show value better than 5-1, the 4 DECKED OUT is stretching out and should come off after improving here.

--------

bgbootha
03-13-2016, 12:36 PM
AQU

r1 - SPDBET on the 3 CITY STEEL could be looking for a nice price

r2 - Favorites up top, pass

r3 - The 2 FLEET FIRST looks to be an overlay at anything above 3-1

r4 - SPDBET on teh 4 NICK'S FUNNYBONE looks good, but I would really like 3-1 or better.

r5 - Favorites up top, pass

r6 - Favorites up top, pass

r7 - Favorites up top, pass

r8 - Th 5 INDYCOTT looks to have some value at anything more then 4-1

r9 - SPDBET on the 8 HEYGURLLETURSELFGO has a nice early speed advantage here.

GPX

r1 - Favorites up top, pass

r2 - Overlay on the 1 WILD HEIRESS huge price but should outrun the morning line and I would be happy with anything in double digits.

r3 - False favorite, but nohting jumping out on top, will have to wait to see how we get there come post time.

r4 - Overlay on teh 1 HONORABLE DANIEL, i would be happy with anything above 4-1

r5 - False Favorite, but FTS likley pass

r6 - False Favorite, I have a small overally on the 5 STARSHIP REINA who should outrun the morning line.

r7 - Another nice overlay on the 6 VEN HOLIDAY who should outrun the mrorning line and I would be happy with 6-1 o rbetter.

r8 - The 4 AWALKINTHEMOONLIT has top Late pace and should be moving well late and at a nice price.

r9 - Favorites up top, pass

r10 - Overlay on the 1 ENGLISH SUNSET and a SPDBET on the 3 BLIND COPY, I would be happy iwth anything above 5-1 on the 1 and really happy with anything above 6-1 on the 3.

r11 - Overlay on the 5 TIZ KISMET and an indicated False Favorite as well.

r12 - Overlay on the 3 mAKE IT GOLD and an indicated False Favorite