PDA

View Full Version : NFL Free Agency

azeri98
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
My team, the Raiders did well getting Irvin and Osemele. Big Blue did well to shore up a weak defense, Chargers getting Benjamin and the Jets getting Forte are great additions. Denver could be in trouble although I'm not sold on Brock as a starter. If they don't get Fitz or Kap who else is out there? RG3?

barahona44
03-09-2016, 08:47 PM
My team, the Raiders did well getting Irvin and Osemele. Big Blue did well to shore up a weak defense, Chargers getting Benjamin and the Jets getting Forte are great additions. Denver could be in trouble although I'm not sold on Brock as a starter. If they don't get Fitz or Kap who else is out there? RG3?
Assuming health is not an issue, RGTRES might be a good fit.He HAS to get out of D.C., the sooner the better.

Track Collector
03-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Assuming health is not an issue, RGTRES might be a good fit.He HAS to get out of D.C., the sooner the better.

Denver is too smart to go for RGIII.

He took the league by storm until they figured out how to defense the pistol and he got hurt. He is still too brittle, AND, does not have the skills to be a pocket passer. Someone will take a chance on him, but IMO he will never return to anywhere near the success he had in 2012.

proximity
03-09-2016, 10:56 PM
kansas city lost two draft picks for tampering too so that made the day even better for the raiders!!

pittsburgh (one of the main teams i'm worried about) has just picked up ladarius green.....

delayjf
03-10-2016, 10:38 AM
I'm not sold on Brock as a starter

Me either, I'm not sure what the big deal is with him.

Secondbest
03-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Don' t be shocked if Elway passes on Fitz and trades for McCarron or Glennon.

Secondbest
03-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Denver supposibly talking to niners for kap

1st time lasix
03-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Da bucs do what they always do -"buc-up" Giving a RB without break away speed a five year deal and spending far too much for that Seattle lineman who can't pass block. :faint: Tampa should probably not trade Glennan....so they probably will.

Inner Dirt
03-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Denver supposibly talking to niners for kap

I could not imagine Elway wanting a QB with a million dollar body and a 10 cent brain.

barahona44
03-10-2016, 04:13 PM
I could not imagine Elway wanting a QB with a million dollar body and a 10 cent brain.You can never go wrong quoting "Bull Durham" !

proximity
03-10-2016, 05:25 PM
kansas city lost two draft picks for tampering too so that made the day even better for the raiders!!..

now sean smith joins the raiders!!

azeri98
03-10-2016, 05:27 PM
now sean smith joins the raiders!!
Yes now if they can get Weddle they will be ok on the back end.

MutuelClerk
03-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Raider fan also. Seems like they've spent okay so far. I'm concerned though. Usually when these know it all insiders assess the free agent period and give out grades the teams with the highest grades when you look back after the season haven't always done the best job. I hope the Raiders draft defensive players and offensive lineman and have the most productive boring draft ever.

azeri98
03-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Raider fan also. Seems like they've spent okay so far. I'm concerned though. Usually when these know it all insiders assess the free agent period and give out grades the teams with the highest grades when you look back after the season haven't always done the best job. I hope the Raiders draft defensive players and offensive lineman and have the most productive boring draft ever.
Agree, they have enough skill position players.

rastajenk
03-11-2016, 08:29 AM
With Denver being systematically dismantled, San Diego treading water, and KC unlikely to duplicate an 11-game winning streak, Oakland might be a good playoff pick.