PDA

View Full Version : CNN reports that Rubio is being encouraged to drop out

betovernetcapper
03-07-2016, 07:41 PM
CNN has just said that in order ro protect his long term future, a block of his supporters are pushing him to drop out. Again from CNN, Rubio has met with Jeb Bush 3 times asking for an endorsement and Jeb has said he is undecided. If Rubio fails to win his own state, it's a big step backwards.

I like Rubio, but maybe it's time to fall on his sword. If his delegates go to Cruz, then Cruz has a path to beat Trump.

zico20
03-07-2016, 09:40 PM
CNN has just said that in order ro protect his long term future, a block of his supporters are pushing him to drop out. Again from CNN, Rubio has met with Jeb Bush 3 times asking for an endorsement and Jeb has said he is undecided. If Rubio fails to win his own state, it's a big step backwards.

I like Rubio, but maybe it's time to fall on his sword. If his delegates go to Cruz, then Cruz has a path to beat Trump.

Rubio won't drop out before Florida. If he loses Florida, he is done and then will drop out and endorse Cruz. Cruz and Rubio are splitting the anti trump, true conservative votes.

Stillriledup
03-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Rubio won't drop out before Florida. If he loses Florida, he is done and then will drop out and endorse Cruz. Cruz and Rubio are splitting the anti trump, true conservative votes.

I think that's right, it's important for the anti trumpeters that Rubio win fla, if he drops out now trump is a lock in fla, they want to keep those votes away from trump even if it is to a guy who won't be around much longer.

reckless
03-08-2016, 12:24 AM

Is it conservative to support the Trans Pacific Partnership, a trade bill that will cost the US taxpayers tons of money, will be a near total killer of well-paying manufacturing jobs and create a larger and wider schism between the international corporate and political elites with the average US citizen? It will flood the USA with poorly made cheap products made by unskilled workers. You want this?

Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are for TPP, and no true conservative I know are for it.

Is it conservative to be for open borders and amnesty? Rubio is for both; Cruz is fuzzy on one of these issues, which makes him a yes. No true conservative I know is for open borders and amnesty.

Will Rubio drop out? I don't know for sure because he's a narcissist. It really doesn't matter because he is not a vote getter and if he stays in the race strictly to stop Trump, he doesn't have enough support to do that. Same with Kasich. These two have been losers this entire campaign: Minnesota and Puerto Rico doesn't matter and well beaten 2nds and 3rds don't matter either.