PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine Monday March 7th

willphorse
03-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Race 1- 2 Wine Photo

Good race to start card. I like Wine Photo. He left from post 10 last out, and faded behind a dying front runner. No urging at that point, so they accepted last. Draws inside. Clear early speed and Waples back in the bike. Smells like a winner here. Best bet of the night for me.

Race 2- 3 Forever Just

Somewhat wide open. JJ in bike for Auciello. Has some outstanding performances in past. Improved post tonight will keep him on rail early. When he does that, he can be dangerous. Expecting a good performance from this 7 YO tonight.

Race 3- 6 Musical Rhythm

Speed on outside and speed on rail. When this happens on large track, I expect to steal the lead. Nobody to push it first over will allow softer middle fractions. Inside will pull top of the stretch, but speed has enough left in the tank. Don't take too short of price, but looks good here.

Race 4- 1 Princess Diamond

Draws rail. Should sit 3rd or 4th early. Looks like speed could hold until mid stretch, but based on style and setup, this one will be flying late. Question will be, can he catch speed before wire.

Race 5- 5 First Impression

Taking a shot here. Most of field lost to the Loves A Challenge, who closed very well last out. First Impression has a lifetime mark of 1:50.2 at Pcd, which he established last year. Last out, although unbet, he broke at the start. Prior to that, 2 pocket trips in which speed collapsed, and he was boxed. Go 4 back to Feb 1st, he set a blistering 26.4 pace. That would easily establish speed against 8 claimers. If he can slow down middle fractions, this one may be in winners circle at a price. Long shot of the night!!

willphorse
03-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Race 6- 4 Une Duhuras

Wide open race. Favorite looks the toughest, but not taking chalk in this field. This mate gets a much improved post. Has left gate well in each of last 2 from outside posts. No late kick in this field, so I think speed will stay strong.

Race 7- 4 ER Quinn

Parked last 2 races from outside posts. Has better post tonight and the speed to get to the top.

willphorse
03-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Sorry I have not been able to finish until now.

Race 8- 2 Kinetic King

Monster move in last, winning big. In form. Repeat effort would easily win this.

willphorse
03-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Race 9- 3 Grana Padanno

Jody in the bike. Wide open race with many possibilities. Hoping for a trip.

Race 10- 9 Prince Sharka

Hasn't finished worse than 4th at Woodbine in last 4 races. Will be on lead from outside. If he can get to the rail, and slow middle half, he will be close at wire. Pleeeeease give us 10-1 that ml offers. Taking a shot for sure at that price.