PDA

View Full Version : TAKE OUT PERCENTAGE?

daylami
06-25-2004, 01:38 PM
do you know where i can get a listing of the take out percentage at most tracks?

BIG RED
06-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Go to DRF.com and click on horseracinglinks, it gives you all the home pages of the tracks, you can get the takeouts on their page.

Dan Montilion
06-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Daylami... Handicapping.com has the most complete listing I've run across.

Dan Montilion

trying2win
06-25-2004, 02:51 PM
DAYLAMI,

How about this link?:

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=trktkout&header=off

T2W

BIG RED
06-25-2004, 02:59 PM
I'll keep that one, trying:D

daylami
06-25-2004, 03:17 PM
THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD REPRESENT WHAT I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN RACE TRACK PEOPLE WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF THEIR BACK!

JimG
06-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by daylami
THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD REPRESENT WHAT I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN RACE TRACK PEOPLE WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF THEIR BACK!

We're used to losing our shirts. No big deal. :D

Jim

trying2win
06-25-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by JimG
We're used to losing our shirts. No big deal. :D

Jim

Jim,

That was a funny response to Daylamis post! I had a good laugh at that one. Very good...and how true.

T2W

trying2win
06-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Big Red,

That's nice you like the Brisnet track takeout chart, although I can't take credit for the link to that chart. I found that link on an old post at this PA site.

Anyways, it's a good thing that Daylami started this thread. One example, is that I read recently that the California tracks were planning on increasing the track takeout on gimmick bets. Allegedly, due to this increased takeout, there will be more purse money available for horsemen to help fund worker's compensation premiums. So, I don't know when this increased track takeout for gimmick bets at the California tracks went through, or is going to go through. Perhaps one of the California-based PA members could enlighten us in that area. Plus, if the increased gimmick takeout rate for California tracks has been enacted, has it been updated on these online track takeout charts?

Thanks,

T2W

daylami
06-25-2004, 04:51 PM
HI MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW THREAD, BUT WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE TO ONLY PLAY WPS IN NY AT 14% AND PIMLICO PICK 4 AT 14% IT HAS TO HELP YOUR ROI PLUS WITH A REBATE BOY WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

I MEAN A HORSE IS A HORSE WHO CARES IF IT IS NOT OUR FAVORITE TRACK

Figman
06-25-2004, 04:52 PM
Just a few months ago on April 1st, NYRA reduced its takeout on PICK SIX bets to 15% from 20%. This however is effective only on days when there is no carryover pool. On carryover days, the takeout is the standard 25% as is applied to other exotic pools in New York.

superfecta
06-26-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by daylami
HI MAYBE I SHOULD START A NEW THREAD, BUT WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE TO ONLY PLAY WPS IN NY AT 14% AND PIMLICO PICK 4 AT 14% IT HAS TO HELP YOUR ROI PLUS WITH A REBATE BOY WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

I MEAN A HORSE IS A HORSE WHO CARES IF IT IS NOT OUR FAVORITE TRACK Not if you can't pick winners at that low takeout track.If you can ,of course it would make sense to bet at the low take track.