PDA

View Full Version : Here's a simple answer for Trump the next time these idiots bring up "inheritance"

PaceAdvantage
03-04-2016, 12:12 PM
The next time Rubio brings up the ridiculous topic of Trump's inheritance, or how much help Trump received from his father when he was starting out, Trump should turn to him and ask him how much money he's received over the years from the mighty and powerful in order to help get him elected to the Senate and to finance his presidential campaign.

I bet not only is Rubio's total campaign contributions and SuperPAC money fast approaching Trumpian numbers, it's probably surpassed it when all his political runs are combined.

So how, really, is it any different from Trump and the help he received from his father? Answer? It's not.

And it would shut Rubio, Cruz, and any other heavily financed politician up in a heartbeat when it comes to that topic.

I should be advising Trump.

OntheRail
03-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Good Point... you should tweet that to him. Or a link to the page.

And he should note the ratio of return His Billions to.

They... You... Spend All that Money and for what? What did you get for the Money... It's just gone like your chances of winning.

:lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-04-2016, 12:49 PM
I think I've sent out one tweet in my life...maybe this will be my second... :lol:

thaskalos
03-04-2016, 12:52 PM
I think I've sent out one tweet in my life...maybe this will be my second... :lol:
I knew you'd work your way into the Trump camp somehow. :)

highnote
03-04-2016, 02:20 PM
The next time Rubio brings up the ridiculous topic of Trump's inheritance, or how much help Trump received from his father when he was starting out, Trump should turn to him and ask him how much money he's received over the years from the mighty and powerful in order to help get him elected to the Senate and to finance his presidential campaign.

I bet not only is Rubio's total campaign contributions and SuperPAC money fast approaching Trumpian numbers, it's probably surpassed it when all his political runs are combined.

So how, really, is it any different from Trump and the help he received from his father? Answer? It's not.

And it would shut Rubio, Cruz, and any other heavily financed politician up in a heartbeat when it comes to that topic.

I should be advising Trump.

Plus, Trump paid his father back out of his own pocket the $1 million his father loaned him to start his business in Manhattan.

How much PAC money has Rubio paid back out of his own pocket?

How much has Rubio paid back with granting political favors? Probably all of it and then some.

Trump is not beholden to donors. As far as I know he has no favors to pay back -- except to the people who voted for him.

sammy the sage
03-04-2016, 07:58 PM
I knew you'd work your way into the Trump camp somehow. :)

You're AWEFUL late to THE party...he's been THERE since DAY 1...

kingfin66
03-04-2016, 09:02 PM
I think that he should begin calling Ted "Rafael," although "Lying Ted" is very good.