PDA

View Full Version : Rosecroft returns Tuesday

1067 The Fan
03-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Lot of the same horses when we stopped in December. Many have not raced since then. Will be interesting Handicapping. $12,000 Open is solid field, but, distinct advantage to Dinner at The Met who has already had 6 starts this year and he smoked them when last here, yet not handicapped. Though his last two Dover starts look terrible on paper. Battleshoe Tom, a Stone Cold Closer, has been in 7 15-Claimers and last three have been 2-3-2... Jared Moyer has choice of him at post 3 or Hot ARt. He won with both in 2015. Hi Sir of course draws his familiar post 8.

Pat Berry on the card. I will have picks on Tuesday after drivers are confirmed..

camluck49
03-05-2016, 12:09 PM
I would expect to see a few bombs on the opening night card. I like the berry horse in the open to hit the ticket.

1067 The Fan
03-08-2016, 05:20 AM
High percentage of New Zealand breds usually do well here in their US Debuts... Qualifier was really good on an off track which was giving one second allowance. three horses who have been off since December were handicapped with Dinner at the Met which really hampers their chances off layoff.

Will Post Picks on here as we go tonight, once changes are confirmed. We did good work int he Fall tonight will be total crap shoot. TVG has coverage and you can watch live at Rosecroft.com also...

MutuelClerk
03-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Yawn.