PDA

View Full Version : upinclass 'hole in one' contest...new

bpiets
03-03-2016, 10:25 AM
UPINCLASS has their yearly 'hole in one' contest up to join, is free to enter , and is a lot of fun with prizes as well. :jump: good luck to all.

NorCalGreg
03-03-2016, 01:21 PM
UPINCLASS has their yearly 'hole in one' contest up to join, is free to enter , and is a lot of fun with prizes as well. :jump: good luck to all.

Are you trollin for "up in class"?.....seems to be a forum exactly like this one---but with 6 members. A link would save PA members the hassle of googling this waste of time.

EDIT: Sorry to be rude...soon as I have my coffee I'll be more pleasant :)

ldiatone
03-03-2016, 01:32 PM
7 members

NorCalGreg
03-03-2016, 01:37 PM
7 members

LOL....maybe they got a new recruit since I looked :D

FunkyMonkey
03-03-2016, 08:54 PM
what the f*ck are u morons talking about?

inform yourselves before you post nonsense!

maybe I should have a coffee too?

ReplayRandall
03-03-2016, 09:49 PM
what the f*ck are u morons talking about?

inform yourselves before you post nonsense!

maybe I should have a coffee too?

Hey Tony, how you doing my friend? Can you fill me in on the story with "UPINCLASS"..... Thanks, and good to hear from you, except for the "moron" part.. :cool:

FunkyMonkey
03-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Hey Tony, how you doing my friend? Can you fill me in on the story with "UPINCLASS"..... Thanks, and good to hear from you, except for the "moron" part.. :cool:

Hey Randall,

The best way to find out about upinclass is to spend some time on the site.

you may like it...you may not...it really makes no difference to me.

I was just reacting to the smugness of the previous posts.

NorCalGreg
03-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Hey Randall,

The best way to find out about upinclass is to spend some time on the site.

you may like it...you may not...it really makes no difference to me.

I was just reacting to the smugness of the previous posts.

That was "smug"? A couple valiums probably work better for you--than coffee.

bpiets
03-04-2016, 10:40 AM
That was "smug"? A couple valiums probably work better for you--than coffee.
You appear to be some what of a fool since shared interest to those who enjoy good contests and awareness of same is simply good manners and besides which UPINCLASS is one of the best sites available any where with CLASS persons who enjoy horse racing and work in the fields and are persons who do well in many a well known contest over the years and the contests there are excellent besides but then another forum that has an on going contest that will start shortly is at E-PONIES. also PUBLICHANDICAPPERS is a really cool site. As such we see you have found a 'home' here where perhaps the other members here are not disposed with your lack of wit or lower end graded personality profiles. So don't bother us with your lack of character and lower grade school mentality. it offends. thanks. :ThmbDown:

bpiets
03-04-2016, 10:45 AM
ps:there are now over 7 ( lol ) :cool: persons in the upinclass contest and they are CLASS and most do not sign in but do enter to read notes BUT along comes one of the great contests then the members from the members listings ( some over look same lol ) return to play in the contests. :p

Badactor
03-14-2016, 10:56 AM
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/dell_yount/uic%20open%20bw%20reverse_zpszdymflcf.jpg
2016 "Classic" Edition ... STARTS SATURDAY.
YOU'RE INVITED TO SIGN-UP, PLAY & WIN! :)
HOLE 1 - Rebel Stakes @ Oaklawn Park - March 19, 2016.
HOLE 2 - Louisiana Derby @ Fair Grounds - March 26, 2016.
HOLE 3 - Florida Derby @ Gulfstream Park - April 2, 2016.
HOLE 4 - Wood Memorial @ Aqueduct - April 9, 2016.
HOLE 5 - Blue Grass Stakes @ Keeneland - April 9, 2016.
HOLE 6 - Santa Anita Derby @ Santa Anita Park - April 9, 2016.
HOLE 7 - Arkansas Derby @ Oaklawn Park - April 16, 2016.
HOLE 8 - KENTUCKY OAKS @ Churchill Downs - May 6, 2016.
HOLE 9 - KENTUCKY DERBY @ Churchill Downs - May 7, 2016.

Visit http://www.UPINCLASS.com and try your luck
in our annual Kentucky Derby prep handicapping contest,
featuring $100 in prizes from the folks @ http://www.horsetourneys.com
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/UpInClass%20Open/GolferAnimatedINTHEHOLE.gif
http://upinclass.blogspot.com/

sammy the sage
03-15-2016, 07:57 AM
Upinclass is EXACTLY that...which means 7 of 10 the previous posts woulda been deleted...

sometimes you go to a buffet...which is here...sometimes you go dressed up...which is there...

I like both places...but more manner's are called for there...

spend more time here tho....love the campfire attitude...coat & tie...not so much...still...very insightful posters there as well...

NorCalGreg
03-15-2016, 09:02 AM
You appear to be some what of a fool since shared interest to those who enjoy good contests and awareness of same is simply good manners and besides which UPINCLASS is one of the best sites available any where with CLASS persons who enjoy horse racing and work in the fields and are persons who do well in many a well known contest over the years and the contests there are excellent besides but then another forum that has an on going contest that will start shortly is at E-PONIES.

also PUBLICHANDICAPPERS is a really cool site. As such we see you have found a 'home' here where perhaps the other members here are not disposed with your lack of wit or lower end graded personality profiles. So don't bother us with your lack of character and lower grade school mentality. it offends. thanks. :ThmbDown:

What an incredibly angry, defensive response.
Honestly...for such an upper-crust, college-educated, oozing-with-class learned forum member---you really should know how to structure a simple written sentence. 72 words w/out a comma or period--I thought only ranting, livid, unstable people did that. First the monkey-man...now you. Is Tourette's Syndrome a requirement?

Enjoy your little exclusive club--sorry I'm not PUBLIC HANDICAPPER material. I so wanted to join.