PDA

View Full Version : Carson Got a Taste and Said...

boxcar
03-02-2016, 03:03 PM
"As I’ve had an opportunity to study our system, it has become a little bit discouraging seeing all the relationships that exist there," he said. "It is rotten to the core on both sides, Democrats and Republicans. And they have weaved such a complex web, it will be very, very difficult to untangle it. But I’m not ready to quit trying to untangle it yet."

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/ben-carson-sees-no-path-forward-191755324.html

I think many of us, though, have perceived this for a long time.

Too bad about Carson, though, for another decent human being, from what I could perceive, could not survive in a pit that I think even the most venomous and fearsome snakes would fear to crawl!

lamboguy
03-02-2016, 03:17 PM
"As I’ve had an opportunity to study our system, it has become a little bit discouraging seeing all the relationships that exist there," he said. "It is rotten to the core on both sides, Democrats and Republicans. And they have weaved such a complex web, it will be very, very difficult to untangle it. But I’m not ready to quit trying to untangle it yet."

Too bad about Carson, though, for another decent human being, from what I could perceive, could not survive in a pit that I think even the most venomous and fearsome snakes would fear to crawl!for a real republican, i liked him too and am very sorry that he has to step aside. he has been very articulate and thoughtful this whole campaign and i enjoyed listening to him.

Flysofree
03-03-2016, 07:58 AM
He nailed it in "rotten to the core". I also liked him.
Look what we have.. A con man thieft vs a whore criminal on the other side.

classhandicapper
03-03-2016, 09:44 AM
I don't think he was the right guy to be president, but he's definitely the right guy for some kind of job in government. He's too bright and decent for it to be any other way.

Rookies
03-03-2016, 10:30 AM

Too bad about Carson, though, for another decent human being, from what I could perceive, could not survive in a pit that I think even the most venomous and fearsome snakes would fear to crawl!

Geez Louise, Boxie.

For someone who is supposedly so brilliant, he's kind of been a slow learner on this aspect, hasn't he? :rolleyes: People on THIS site alone have been screaming for years, from both sides of the spectrum, that virtually every significant Pol has been bought and paid for, by multiple, yuuuuuuge $ corporate or third party movement interests!

The entire system is systemically corrupt and all involved are subject to all mannner of up front/ baksheesh payola!

If there is only ONE positive thing coming out of this cycle, it should be that the vast majority of people grasp that fact and focus on the 5Ws of eliminating it asap. If Benny Carson is someone who wishes to be part of the solution, so be it.

boxcar
03-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Geez Louise, Boxie.

For someone who is supposedly so brilliant, he's kind of been a slow learner on this aspect, hasn't he? :rolleyes: People on THIS site alone have been screaming for years, from both sides of the spectrum, that virtually every significant Pol has been bought and paid for, by multiple, yuuuuuuge $ corporate or third party movement interests!

The entire system is systemically corrupt and all involved are subject to all mannner of up front/ baksheesh payola!

If there is only ONE positive thing coming out of this cycle, it should be that the vast majority of people grasp that fact and focus on the 5Ws of eliminating it asap. If Benny Carson is someone who wishes to be part of the solution, so be it.

You are really high on people's political acumen. I think most people don't have any idea just how corrupt the U.S. Government is, and that this nation, for all practical intent and purposes, is us under the heel of an oligarchy.

Flysofree
03-03-2016, 11:43 AM
While from completely different sides politically, I think Jimmy Carter and Ronald Regan were decent people. I can't say that about the two front runners today.