PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, The Black Panthers...

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 03:35 PM
They ALL supported Barack Obama's candidacy...and they are all considered either racist, anti-Semitic, terrorists, or all three. And yet there was NEVER any uproar over this. Hell, you had "new" Black Panther members stationed outside of POLLING PLACES on Election Day for God's sake! You had that on VIDEO.

But nobody in the press really tried to sully Obama with any of this. Yes, they pressed him a bit on Reverend Wright because Obama sat in his church all those years...but forget about Wright...what about all the other endorsements he got that never caused much controversy? Certainly nothing approaching this wave against Trump in the press over David Duke and whatnot.

Pretty funny, don't you think?

Hell, even when directly asked about it, Obama did NOT reject Farrakhan's support. He denounced his anti-Semitic rantings over the years, but he got a "chuckle" out of the crowd when he said he basically can't tell someone not to say that "Obama is a good guy."

This is hilarious stuff. If Trump ever went THAT far (and I don't think he has) in sugarcoating David Duke's support, it would be Armageddon in the press.

rG10tbLUzZQ

woodtoo
03-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Is it because he is black or because he is a black democrat?
That's all I can think of. :bang:

ronsmac
03-01-2016, 04:55 PM
They ALL supported Barack Obama's candidacy...and they are all considered either racist, anti-Semitic, terrorists, or all three. And yet there was NEVER any uproar over this. Hell, you had "new" Black Panther members stationed outside of POLLING PLACES on Election Day for God's sake! You had that on VIDEO.

But nobody in the press really tried to sully Obama with any of this. Yes, they pressed him a bit on Reverend Wright because Obama sat in his church all those years...but forget about Wright...what about all the other endorsements he got that never caused much controversy? Certainly nothing approaching this wave against Trump in the press over David Duke and whatnot.

Hell, even when directly asked about it, Obama did NOT reject Farrakhan's support. He denounced his anti-Semitic rantings over the years, but he got a "chuckle" out of the crowd when he said he basically can't tell someone not to say that "Obama is a good guy."

This is hilarious stuff. If Trump ever went THAT far (and I don't think he has) in sugarcoating David Duke's support, it would be Armageddon in the press.

rG10tbLUzZQJust let it go. Obama is almost out of office. There will be4 more years to complain about the next President

davew
03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Rules of Fight Club

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.
4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.
5th RULE: One fight at a time.
6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.
7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

OntheRail
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Just let it go. Obama is almost out of office. There will be4 more years to complain about the next President
Pointing out the hypocrisy from the left has no term limits... ;) .

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Just let it go. Obama is almost out of office. There will be4 more years to complain about the next Presidentit's not about Obama. Not that I needed to point that out.

Saratoga_Mike
03-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Opening post all true, but I hold the Dem Party in low regard. I hold the GOP to a higher standard. Therefore, I don't like lowering the bar to the standard of Dems.

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2016, 05:49 PM
They pressed him on Rev. Wright largely because Hillary did her best Hannity impression during the primaries while casting all sorts of aspersions about Obama's 'true' religion. The racist bitch that she is, of course.

_______
03-01-2016, 06:19 PM
I'm sure every candidate for President receives endorsements that are an embarrassment. And questions about those endorsements.

Which is why it's shocking when the leading candidate for a major party nomination fumbles an easily answered question so badly.

Did Obama say he had never heard of Louis Farrakhan, The Nation of Islam, and the Black Panthers and would need to investigate them before commenting on their endorsements? Or feign a sudden inability to hear clearly questions on just that one subject?

I get that for many on here this candidate can do no wrong. Bit if this isn't something that you can say, "I like my guy but he really blew this one" about, I'd have to conclude that there is NOTHING he might say that could draw your rebuke.

If Trump comes out with a stronger condemnation of the racist endorsements he received after voting has closed in a few hours, then his Sunday statements will not have been an accident.

SCSAYS
03-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Stupid assumption as Obama was never asked these idiotic questions by the liberal media much less a tough question.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm sure every candidate for President receives endorsements that are an embarrassment. And questions about those endorsements.

Which is why it's shocking when the leading candidate for a major party nomination fumbles an easily answered question so badly.

Did Obama say he had never heard of Louis Farrakhan, The Nation of Islam, and the Black Panthers and would need to investigate them before commenting on their endorsements? Or feign a sudden inability to hear clearly questions on just that one subject?

I get that for many on here this candidate can do no wrong. Bit if this isn't something that you can say, "I like my guy but he really blew this one" about, I'd have to conclude that there is NOTHING he might say that could draw your rebuke.

If Trump comes out with a stronger condemnation of the racist endorsements he received after voting has closed in a few hours, then his Sunday statements will not have been an accident.He disavowed before he disavowed!!!

The whole thing is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS and nothing but a desperate play by both Republicans and Democrats to try and derail him.

Guess what. It didn't work. Again.

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE, IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS, that DONALD TRUMP is a DAVID DUKE/KKK SYMPATHIZER?

Do you REALLY believe this? You talk about lunacy when it comes to Donald Trump. The REAL lunacy is some of the shit some of you try and throw against the wall to try and make stick.

It's a damn INSULT and a true EMBARRASSMENT that there are people out there who actually think that the question "do you disavow" even has to be asked once, let alone ANSWERED A MULTITUDE of times...

I shake my head at certain people on here, the media, and a whole host of people across this country who play this game.

Tom
03-01-2016, 10:56 PM
CNN's Bob Lemon played so many race cards on TV last night, they had to bring in a new shoe at 10:00. Funny to watch his impression of a news anchor. SNL's long list of Weekend Update anchors - ALL of them - put this jerk to shame! :lol:

Question for you libs - if David Duke were DEAD, would you accept his vote? Or even seek it? :rolleyes:

ElKabong
03-01-2016, 11:14 PM

rG10tbLUzZQ

Is this how trump supporters are spinning this mess now? "Our racist liberal is no worse than your liberal racist"

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Is this how trump supporters are spinning this mess now? "Our racist liberal is no worse than your liberal racist"Oh shoot...you got me there El...let me pull that lever for Rubio... :lol:

I tried that once...in 2012 for Romney...it didn't work out too well.

NJ Stinks
03-02-2016, 01:50 AM

I think your objectivity has left town.

Wright was one huge story right around this time before the election in 2008. So big a story that Obama had to address it in a speech he made in Philly. It was a tremendous speech about race but that's not the point I'm here to make.

The point is the only way "Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, The Black Panthers..." were going to cause an"uproar" was if they supported Mitt.

Saratoga_Mike
03-02-2016, 08:08 AM
CNN's Bob Lemon played so many race cards on TV last night, they had to bring in a new shoe at 10:00. Funny to watch his impression of a news anchor. SNL's long list of Weekend Update anchors - ALL of them - put this jerk to shame! :lol:

Question for you libs - if David Duke were DEAD, would you accept his vote? Or even seek it? :rolleyes:

Bob Lemon was the baseball player...Don Lemon is on CNN, I think.

newtothegame
03-02-2016, 08:18 AM

Wright was one huge story right around this time before the election in 2008. So big a story that Obama had to address it in a speech he made in Philly. It was a tremendous speech about race but that's not the point I'm here to make.

The point is the only way "Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, The Black Panthers..." were going to cause an"uproar" was if they supported Mitt.
Wait a minute....so NJ, you're saying because they are black, they are ok to support Obama? Yet Duke is white and its NOT ok for him to support Trump???
tell me what your last paragraph means so I don't take it wrongly.....

hcap
03-02-2016, 08:21 AM

The point is the only way "Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, The Black Panthers..." were going to cause an"uproar" was if they supported Mitt. Or the Donald?

Nation Of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan Joins Kkk In Praise Of Donald Trump: ‘i Like What I’m Looking At’

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/nation-of-islams-louis-farrakhan-joins-kkk-in-praise-of-donald-trump-i-like-what-im-looking-at/

Proving that politics does indeed make strange bedfellows, the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan joined with the Ku Klux Klan in expressing his admiration for 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

In remarks during the Nation’s annual Saviours’ Day sermon in Chicago, the leader of the black separatist group praised Trump for not accepting money from the “Jewish community,” reports The Hill.

“[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of [the] Jewish community and said, ‘I don’t want your money,’” Farrakhan told his followers.

“Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”

barahona44
03-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Or the Donald?

Nation Of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan Joins Kkk In Praise Of Donald Trump: ‘i Like What I’m Looking At’

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/nation-of-islams-louis-farrakhan-joins-kkk-in-praise-of-donald-trump-i-like-what-im-looking-at/

Proving that politics does indeed make strange bedfellows, the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan joined with the Ku Klux Klan in expressing his admiration for 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

In remarks during the Nation’s annual Saviours’ Day sermon in Chicago, the leader of the black separatist group praised Trump for not accepting money from the “Jewish community,” reports The Hill.

“[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of [the] Jewish community and said, ‘I don’t want your money,’” Farrakhan told his followers.

“Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”

Oh-oh.

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 10:18 AM

The point is the only way "Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, The Black Panthers..." were going to cause an"uproar" was if they supported Mitt.My objectivity hasn't left anywhere. It's my objectivity that creates THREADS like this where NONE have ever existed before.

I didn't post about this when Obama was actually running because NOBODY WAS MAKING IT AN ISSUE (minus Wright).

Now, all of a sudden, it's a HUGE ISSUE because Donald Trump with the (R) next to his name is popular.

Obama was endorsed by FAR WORSE than Reverend Wright. Again, I never made that an issue on this site when Obama was actually running.

They like to talk today about how anti-Semitic (among other things) David Duke is.

Farrakhan is as anti-Semitic as one can get. And THE ONE time (that I can find) where Obama was pressed about it by Tim Russert, he basically smiled and laughed it off along with the audience. He condemned Farrakhan's anti-Semitic rhetoric, but he DID NOT disavow Farrakhan's endorsement, instead joking that "I can't tell him not to say I'm a good guy."

Imagine if Trump tried that approach. Well, actually, he kind of did, on Saturday, and got completely thrown over the coals. Forcing him to embarrass not only himself but the media for having to disavow over and over again...as if somehow he secretly is jumping for joy that David Duke wants to see him elected President.

The WHOLE THING is utter and complete nonsense. NOBODY should be held accountable for what SOMEONE ELSE thinks about them. Especially someone like David Duke.

Now, had Trump been meeting with Duke...hobnobbing with him...sitting in Duke's church for years (if Duke had a church)....THEN of course Trump would not only deserve all this scrutiny, but he would rightly and certainly been thrown off the stage and off the trail for President.

But that's not the case, is it NJ? Where's your objectivity in all of this?

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Or the Donald?

“Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”Oh no, this is actually a GOOD THING! Trump can do what Obama did...smile and laugh and joke about it with the audience....IF he's asked to disavow Farrakhan's remarks.

Also, with Farrakhan in his corner, those who like to throw the KKK at Donald have no leg to stand on.

Net win in my book. :lol: :faint:

Rookies
03-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Bob Lemon was the baseball player...Don Lemon is on CNN, I think.

:lol:

Lemons, Orangee, Tangerines... why can't all these acidic & acerbic types just get along?

Rookies
03-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Oh no, this is actually a GOOD THING! Trump can do what Obama did...smile and laugh and joke about it with the audience....IF he's asked to disavow Farrakhan's remarks.

Also, with Farrakhan in his corner, those who like to throw the KKK at Donald have no leg to stand on.

Net win in my book. :lol: :faint:

Wow! You really have gone All In with this foul mouthed, ignorant blowhard. Of course, the back half of Farrakhan's 'endorsement' IS the issue!

"Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”

NOT, the ginned up Streicher bigotry of the Jews controlling the world, but the absolute indisputable, nightly spoken about fact, that almost every major U.S. Pol is on the take, in the bag, receiving payola to condone/ support the financial & theoretical positions of every major U.S. industry & movement.

Some must receive so much ca$h from so many, that they are hard pressed to find a nano second in the itinerary to deal with any of the interests of the f-ing people they represent!

I do not, for the same nano second, believe, that some, shoot from the hip, raging, billionaire, blowhard will do a single thing to prevent monied interests from making over the political system with systemic corruption! And many Republicans/conservatives now believe that he is Mad Max Donnie on the nuclear button, shouid the sky fall and he beats Clinton.

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 10:43 AM
The WHOLE THING is ridiculous Rookies. Both Farrakhan and Duke are enjoying the publicity they are getting from the COMPLICIT media. Both of them should ROT IN HELL for being the ultimate in human excrement that they are...but our MEDIA loves this shit and gives them the time of day at the expense of others.

But no...TRUMP is the problem... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ebcorde
03-02-2016, 10:55 AM
is a terrorist group and a hate group , committed hundreds of thousands of murders. The nation of Islam is a hate group, there are thousands of hate groups in America. Replace KKK with ISIS.

soon he'll run out of excuses, I gave him a pass on the Megan Kelly comments, found him disgusting with his Kovaleski imitation but funny, now this earpiece BULLSHIT. 3 strikes and you're out. He's not funny anymore.

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 10:58 AM
is a terrorist group and a hate group , committed hundreds of thousands of murders. The nation of Islam is a hate group, there are thousands of hate groups in America. Replace KKK with ISIS.

soon he'll run out of excuses, I gave him a pass on the Megan Kelly comments, found him disgusting with his Kovaleski imitation but funny, now this earpiece BULLSHIT. 3 strikes and you're out. He's not funny anymore.By last count, Trump has disavowed David Duke and the KKK something approaching a dozen times. What more do you want?

Obama didn't even completely disavow Farrakhan...he got by on a chuckle and a wink and a nod. Another pass for the Messiah when it comes to the media.

Truth. Word out.

Besides...haven't you heard? Trump has Farrakhan's blessing...which renders all the KKK nonsense worthless... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rookies
03-02-2016, 11:45 AM
The WHOLE THING is ridiculous Rookies. Both Farrakhan and Duke are enjoying the publicity they are getting from the COMPLICIT media. Both of them should ROT IN HELL for being the ultimate in human excrement that they are...but our MEDIA loves this shit and gives them the time of day at the expense of others.

But no...TRUMP is the problem... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, but he sure as hell ain't the solution! He has kept his powder dry in the Republican Primary on all manner of positions, except tangents, like Illegal Immigration. And while I don't believe Trump is in the noxious weeds with Duke & the KKK, it is precisely because of his barring the brown skinned Mexicans & Central Americans from entry into the U.S., that he has these racist, bedfellow cheerleaders. Only a fool doesn't understand that there isn't a word about White Canadians or White Euros in the same 'illegal' discussions and there never would be, by either Trump, Conservatives or the KKK, if that was the case.

And the "faulty earpiece" deflection? :lol: Even Con Republicans are on CNN immediately telling the host, that their earpiece is crystal clear. :rolleyes: Pull-lease, he and his campaign hear and are on top of EVERY and any remark made about him, his biz interests, his life or any political position, (both sides :lol: ) that he has ever taken. That was simply an astonishingly, stupid excuse for FUBARing the question! That is why the Media is beating this one, like a rented mule.

Americans love a huckster and they've had many. But Trump makes people very nervous, because he injects menstrual periods, penis size, racially charged barbs, deranged catcalls into a Presidential Campaign.

WHO does that? Trump truly believes that he is in a 24-7-365 reality TV show, not a campaign for the head of the free world.

It naturally makes people believe that he is mentally unstable, ready, willing and able to do or say anything on the spur of the moment. Trump appears crazed, but his chief opponent- Raphael, appears equally crazed, with the added dogmatic touch. Raphael would be pulling out the alter ego Sharia Law card- Evangelicalism, to hector people on their wrongs, should America ever be foolish enough to choose him. The others simply don't have the Right Stuff.

As for the other team? I am not a fan of Clinton, as she too would be in the bag to some big monied interests. Did not like her answer to receiving huge speech payoffs- at all.

As stated before, I woukd vote for Sanders, if I could, as he is the only one raising the payola issue & the horrible, SC Roberts' decision on same. At least, this issue is on the radar now, but I don't see a way out, other than restricting that SC decision and rolling back contribution levels and types.

ebcorde
03-02-2016, 12:09 PM
By last count, Trump has disavowed David Duke and the KKK something approaching a dozen times. What more do you want?

Obama didn't even completely disavow Farrakhan...he got by on a chuckle and a wink and a nod. Another pass for the Messiah when it comes to the media.

Truth. Word out.

Besides...haven't you heard? Trump has Farrakhan's blessing...which renders all the KKK nonsense worthless... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump's dad was with the Klan. yuk yuk yuk. He was asked by CNN Tapper and he did not disavow them. Hillary's been asked 1,000 times about whitewater, e-mails, benghazi. gives them the same answer.

Trump wants to fight with all minorities and immigrants. THAT'S HIS PROBLEM HAVE A GOOD PRESIDENCY.

Where people like you have no clue about is all he will do is push most of the Americas, and world into the hands of the EU and China

One he starts demanding new trade deals, like he expects a country to deal with him after all his boasts? Like I'll play cards with a known card shark? No I expect they'll say F NO, and trade with others.

Tom
03-02-2016, 12:14 PM
I thought you lefties loved diversity?
So a Black man praises Trump and now you all have kittens? :lol::lol:

Rookeis....people are nervous about Trump?
You would never know it from the voting turnout and the tremendous support for the man.

Maybe HILLARY is nervous about him......:lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Trump's dad was with the Klan. yuk yuk yuk. He was asked by CNN Tapper and he did not disavow them. Hillary's been asked 1,000 times about whitewater, e-mails, benghazi. gives them the same answer.

Trump wants to fight with all minorities and immigrants. THAT'S HIS PROBLEM HAVE A GOOD PRESIDENCY.

Where people like you have no clue about is all he will do is push most of the Americas, and world into the hands of the EU and China

One he starts demanding new trade deals, like he expects a country to deal with him after all his boasts? Like I'll play cards with a known card shark? No I expect they'll say F NO, and trade with others.Where's your proof Trump's dad was with the Klan? He was arrested at a Klan rally for getting into a fight? A fight with WHO exactly? An anti-Klan demonstrator? Or getting into a fight with the Klan or a Klan supporter? You don't know. Nobody knows apparently, because nobody likes to discuss this IMPORTANT missing fact.

By the way...back then...even in Queens...who do you think was likely to be arrested more? Someone who was anti-Klan, or someone who was pro-Klan? I submit, way back then, your chances of being arrested go up DRAMATICALLY if you were ANTI-KLAN.

Boy, you guys will cling to anything desperately in order to get some feathers to stick to Trump. Hasn't the man taught you that even his own feathers don't stick to him?

OntheRail
03-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Wow! You really have gone All In with this foul mouthed, ignorant blowhard. Of course, the back half of Farrakhan's 'endorsement' IS the issue!

"Anytime a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they cannot afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.” Farrakhan explained before hastening to add, ““Not that I’m for Mr. Trump, but I like what I’m looking at.”

NOT, the ginned up Streicher bigotry of the Jews controlling the world, but the absolute indisputable, nightly spoken about fact, that almost every major U.S. Pol is on the take, in the bag, receiving payola to condone/ support the financial & theoretical positions of every major U.S. industry & movement.

Some must receive so much ca$h from so many, that they are hard pressed to find a nano second in the itinerary to deal with any of the interests of the f-ing people they represent!

I do not, for the same nano second, believe, that some, shoot from the hip, raging, billionaire, blowhard will do a single thing to prevent monied interests from making over the political system with systemic corruption! And many Republicans/conservatives now believe that he is Mad Max Donnie on the nuclear button, shouid the sky fall and he beats Clinton.

Yes that's why the Establishment has it's stilettos out and doing a Norman Bates on Trump at every turn.... Cause he's just like them. :rolleyes:

Tom
03-02-2016, 12:26 PM

Sounds like Hillary to me.

NJ Stinks
03-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Wait a minute....so NJ, you're saying because they are black, they are ok to support Obama? Yet Duke is white and its NOT ok for him to support Trump???
tell me what your last paragraph means so I don't take it wrongly.....

Newt, it's like this. Nobody was heard saying the following in 2008:

"Honey, I just cannot believe Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam, and The Black Panthers are all supporting Barack Obama. What's this world coming to?"

Hence, no uproar by anyone anywhere back then. But if Louis Farrakhan endorses/supports Trump today, eyebrows will be raised! :)

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Hence, no uproar by anyone anywhere back then.And why not exactly? He's still the same vile POS no matter whom he chooses to favor.

What you're basically saying is that, because LF is black and BO is black, nobody raises an eyebrow. It's expected.

However, because DD is white and DT is white, the same does not apply? There is an uproar of unheard of proportions? Every little step taken by Trump in this particular matter is measured by atomically-calibrated instruments?

It sounds like a double standard to me. How about you? You being the self-proclaimed more objective one of us.

ebcorde
03-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Where's your proof Trump's dad was with the Klan? He was arrested at a Klan rally for getting into a fight? A fight with WHO exactly? An anti-Klan demonstrator? Or getting into a fight with the Klan or a Klan supporter? You don't know. Nobody knows apparently, because nobody likes to discuss this IMPORTANT missing fact.

By the way...back then...even in Queens...who do you think was likely to be arrested more? Someone who was anti-Klan, or someone who was pro-Klan? I submit, way back then, your chances of being arrested go up DRAMATICALLY if you were ANTI-KLAN.

Boy, you guys will cling to anything desperately in order to get some feathers to stick to Trump. Hasn't the man taught you that even his own feathers don't stick to him?

and you are? The defense attorney from the Nuremburg trials?

ebcorde
03-02-2016, 01:12 PM
:lol: He's got the whole world hating him. I've never seen anything like it. Europe is saying "TRUMP? NO WAY!!!!" Latin America , we already know. Russia is happy about Trump. If by a miracle he won, I would guess 1 year before an impeachment.

classhandicapper
03-02-2016, 01:27 PM

At least he had the honesty to not disavow someone he actually does like and does privately want the support of. ;)

OntheRail
03-02-2016, 01:29 PM
:lol: He's got the whole world hating him. I've never seen anything like it. Europe is saying "TRUMP? NO WAY!!!!" Latin America , we already know. Russia is happy about Trump. If by a miracle he won, I would guess 1 year before an impeachment.
Sure they are afraid of Trump and say No Way... cause Trump comes with a big pair....

of Wiss Scissors and their Foreign Aide is at risk of being trimmed or cut off. Cause Uncle Sam with Trump in command aint not chump. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 02:18 PM
and you are? The defense attorney from the Nuremburg trials?What are you? A moron who does nothing but drink the KKKool Aid?

Rookies
03-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Where's your proof Trump's dad was with the Klan? He was arrested at a Klan rally for getting into a fight? A fight with WHO exactly? An anti-Klan demonstrator? Or getting into a fight with the Klan or a Klan supporter? You don't know. Nobody knows apparently, because nobody likes to discuss this IMPORTANT missing fact.

A 1927 Klan Rally involving his father, is a non sequitur.

Your question is fair, except from the transcript of the times ( & NY Times) at least two arrested were definitely involved in attacking police (who were removing Klansmen from the parade) either as Klansman or supporters. At least one of two was a Klansman/ supporter in a fist fight and three others, including Fred Trump, were arrested on some sort of disorderly conduct.

The Donald's immediate blustering reaction?

Denial of everything in his shotgun mode:
"about the claims Fred Trump was arrested in 1927 when the allegations first arose last year, Donald Trump said: "He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened. This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story."

And also, denied that his father even lived at the address listed on the Arrest charge- even when he obviously did. :rolleyes:

So, the issue of whether dear old dad was a Klansman or a fellow traveller is moot, only because you can perhaps infer that ALL of the seven arrested, weren't necessarily on the side of the Klan. At least 3 were, but the article does not separate into Pro/Anti, if that were the case. By the same token, one could also infer that all were, because this was a confrontation with the Police, concerning removal of the Klan from the parade.

In any case, bottom line- nobody can believe anything Foghorn says. He's simply a congenital Pinocchio about virtually anything related to his life and perceived to be so by a majority.

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Given all you've just written, it's a monumental leap and an absurd lack of objectivity to assume his father was arrested as a PRO KLAN guy....there is absolutely no proof either way, and yet, the basic assumption on almost everybody's part is that his father was pro Klan.

I find this stunning. Perhaps there is some additional proof to back up this assumption. Something else in ol' Fred's past? Other than he's white and Donald Trump's father.

And by the way, we all KNOW that EVERYONE who is arrested by the police, especially way back when, has ALWAYS been arrested for just and fair reasons. Everyone arrested is most certainly guilty.

I'll remember this the next time there is an outcry on this board over the police overstepping their bounds.

Tom
03-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Citing anything from 1927 just shows how small, insignificant the left is.
These people are worthless slugs.

I think the idea of locking them up in GITMO and water boarding them every day is becoming more and more appealing.

You lefties accuse the repubs of being childish????

I laughed.

Rookies
03-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Given all you've just written, it's a monumental leap and an absurd lack of objectivity to assume his father was arrested as a PRO KLAN guy....there is absolutely no proof either way, and yet, the basic assumption on almost everybody's part is that his father was pro Klan.

I find this stunning. Perhaps there is some additional proof to back up this assumption. Something else in ol' Fred's past? Other than he's white and Donald Trump's father.

And by the way, we all KNOW that EVERYONE who is arrested by the police, especially way back when, has ALWAYS been arrested for just and fair reasons. Everyone arrested is most certainly guilty.

I'll remember this the next time there is an outcry on this board over the police overstepping their bounds.

Somebody else brought this brownshirt herring up. YOU defended old Freddy vigorously, regardless of where the story fell. And why would Trump (as is his usual mode) deny everything, when clearly he is wrong about some aspects. i.e. His father WAS arrested and living at the address of the Arrest doc.

I didn't want to start another tangent because my response was long, but I was going to add something about being charged by Police. e.g. If the Selma, Alabama Police charged people during a Civil Rights March in the 60s, I would assume that they were marchers and absolutely not KKK members protesting the march. :rolleyes:

Also, I would absolutely not assume any Guilt. ;)

Rookies
03-02-2016, 04:49 PM
These people are worthless slugs.

I think the idea of locking them up in GITMO and water boarding them every day is becoming more and more appealing.

I laughed.

Now, THERE is the real, Tom! Let Allah sort out the details. :D

I :lol:

newtothegame
03-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Again, my point is made here (in this thread) and the many others.
Trump is held to a much different standard then ANY other candidate ever!!!
Everyone (media, left, right, establishment), will go after trump for all it is worth!
LF can support Obama,,,and not a peep basically.
Duke supports Trump and the world comes apart!!!

Ask yourself why people...why is Trump any different then others???

Yeah, ive said numerous times that Cruz was my choice early on. Now, seeing how all of Washington and everything Trump is up against is doing everything in their power to take him down........
~~~~~Official support for TRUMP going forward!!!!

ebcorde
03-02-2016, 06:24 PM
What are you? A moron who does nothing but drink the KKKool Aid?

:lol: No one has ever accused me of that before.

I'll finish this later, right now I have to straighten out my kid who wants to vote for Donald Drumpf. Me bad parent.

newtothegame
03-02-2016, 06:26 PM
:lol: No one has ever accused me of that before.

I'll finish this later, right now I have to straighten out my kid who wants to vote for Donald Drumpf. Me bad parent.
Yes, you would be if you are going to tell him / her who they have to vote for...
Glad you support the American way of life....

The GOP is also telling us who we should vote for and look whats happening!!!

Geaux TRUMP!!!

ronsmac
03-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Pointing out the hypocrisy from the left has no term limits... ;) .
The left the right. They're all hypocrites.