PDA

View Full Version : Only for those "on the fence" about Hillary Clinton

PaceAdvantage
02-29-2016, 11:55 PM
This guy seems dialed in...hell, he's got Hillary and Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood all rolled up into one neat little package moving right into the White House...

This is dedicated to JHS, whom I know loves my videos (and Tom)...also dedicated to all the zombies who jump on any story about Donald Trump and the KKK...here you go boys and girls...at the very least, it should make you laugh...stay with it for the duration!

0wpdJyirtlw

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2016, 12:09 AM
SOMEONE CALL TRUMP WE FOUND HIS VP!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 12:10 AM
I knew you'd like it...I thought of you immediately when I stumbled across it...guy's a trip and a half...

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2016, 12:13 AM
I love a good character. I should have fun learning more from his tutorials over the next few hours.

Stillriledup
03-01-2016, 12:13 AM
That's awesome! Great video.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 12:18 AM
I particularly love the musical interludes...great song!

Tom
03-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Great stuff! :jump:

classhandicapper
03-01-2016, 09:57 AM
I particularly love the musical interludes...great song!

I can see how some people might find that video tasteless, but his mannerisms and those musical breaks were hysterical. I also think I may have actually learned a new term or two along the way.

Rookies
03-01-2016, 11:47 AM
The black version of that madman from Brooklyn, holed up in his apartment, baying at the moon & society!

Either fit with Trump as top VP candidates, but my $$$$ Is on... Aamon bundy
OR Martin shrekeli! :lol:

Hank
03-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Voilą

VigorsTheGrey
03-01-2016, 12:27 PM
Sure talks a lot about pilffery being GAY...wonder if he is too...I really don't mind...think he is entertaining...and NO I am NOT what you are thinking...despite the fact that I enjoy watching MAYBE GAY men!

barahona44
03-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Sure talks a lot about pilffery being GAY...wonder if he is too...I really don't mind...think he is entertaining...and NO I am NOT what you are thinking...despite the fact that I enjoy watching MAYBE GAY men!
If you change your screen name to VigorsTheGay, you can no longer be in denial. :)

VigorsTheGrey
03-01-2016, 12:53 PM
If you change your screen name to VigorsTheGay, you can no longer be in denial. :)

:) No!

I'm not going to change my name YET...I've worked too hard to gain all of your affections already....Although...now that you mention it...that handle does have a little ZING to it.... ;)

Vigors.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2016, 02:47 PM
I can see how some people might find that video tasteless, but his mannerisms and those musical breaks were hysterical. I also think I may have actually learned a new term or two along the way.I find it almost as tasteless as the countless number of people now trying to paint Trump with the KKK brush.

So, I am going to start painting Hillary with any brush I can find...and there are plenty to be found...didn't even think of a Muslim Brotherhood connection...but this guy in the video did...BRAVO!

Now the whole "blame Benghazi on a video" is starting to make sense. I wonder if she got that idea from Huma?

davew
03-01-2016, 02:59 PM
We already have had carpet bagger politicians

we need more carpet muncher politicians

Hillary should be the first carpet muncher president

and would she be willing to blood test herself, Bill and Chelsea to see who Chelsea's father is?

She better win the election soon so she can give herself a pardon for treason. Giving the Russians access to her unsecured emails of highly classified and extremely classified emails is not an issue, because none of them said top secret on them.