PDA

View Full Version : how much do you want your children infulenced by Donald Trump

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 12:27 PM
very much
very little

LottaKash
02-25-2016, 12:38 PM
I find that an odd question to ask...

May I ask why you suggested that question for anyone to consider ?...

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Where's the "I don't really care either way" option?

If you raise your children right, they won't be susceptible to the kind of influence YOU don't want them to be susceptible to...that's the bottom line.

thaskalos
02-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Why single-out TRUMP in a question such as this? You can phrase a similar question around a million OTHER well-known people.

Nutz and Boltz
02-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Why single-out TRUMP in a question such as this? You can phrase a similar question around a million OTHER well-known people.
True, there are "lots" of people , a "huge" number of people who would fit that criteria in todays' world. Try and think of someone now who you would want your children influenced by. .

davew
02-25-2016, 02:32 PM

I would much rather have mine influenced by Sanders. A country full of unrest, demonstrations, and people not wanting to work at a productive job (where they make something or supply a service) would make the entire world such a nicer place.

Hoofless_Wonder
02-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I would much rather have mine influenced by Sanders. A country full of unrest, demonstrations, and people not wanting to work at a productive job (where they make something or supply a service) would make the entire world such a nicer place.

:D

As Homer Simpson would say, "It's funny because it's true."

(Note - /sarcasm tags were omitted.....)

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 03:42 PM
I find that an odd question to ask...

May I ask why you suggested that question for anyone to consider ?...

Because,for either of the three choices, I'd like to know.

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Where's the "I don't really care either way" option?

If you raise your children right, they won't be susceptible to the kind of influence YOU don't want them to be susceptible to...that's the bottom line.

Ok, so it's only if you do care. :)

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 03:54 PM

I did not have room for all of them :cool:

tucker6
02-25-2016, 04:02 PM
I voted very much because I think it's a stupid question. You would never ask this with any other candidate, and they are mostly slime balls unworthy of the air they breathe.

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 04:53 PM
I voted very much because I think it's a stupid question. You would never ask this with any other candidate, and they are mostly slime balls unworthy of the air they breathe.
thanks for your interest to vote..

therussmeister
02-25-2016, 05:00 PM
I don't even know what the question means, and I'm not talking about the misspelling. Influenced in what way? His personality? His politics? His business acumen? His choice of spouses? His hairstyle?

tucker6
02-25-2016, 05:37 PM
thanks for your interest to vote..
no disrespect intended :)

LottaKash
02-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Because,for either of the three choices, I'd like to know.

Not to be a wise-guy, but of course you want to know, as I believe that is why you posted this poll of yours to begin with...

Seems silly I guess, but I would ask again, why do you want to know this ?...

Have some fun here, please.....:)

formula_2002
02-25-2016, 06:13 PM
I don't even know what the question means, and I'm not talking about the misspelling. Influenced in what way? His personality? His politics? His business acumen? His choice of spouses? His hairstyle?

Oh my, that must have been the day I missed school.
I was out with the flue.

Stillriledup
02-25-2016, 07:49 PM
If he's influencing your kids, you need to do a better job as a parent.

Stillriledup
02-25-2016, 08:07 PM
Wanted to join my pal Tucker at the TOP.

:ThmbUp:

tucker6
02-25-2016, 08:45 PM
Wanted to join my pal Tucker at the TOP.

:ThmbUp:
... and for a fleeting moment, the sun shone a little brighter, the breeze a little fresher, and the spirit sang a little louder...

:D

formula_2002
02-26-2016, 07:58 AM
several times in last nights republican debate, references were made to children and the impact of the debate upon them.

ebcorde
02-26-2016, 11:51 AM
I love his sense of humor and excellent business acumen. Good for the health, making friends is the key to Business.

while the republicans think making enemies and forcing it down your throat works

Trump could go down as the worst President ever, BUT I he's the only one on that side who could reverse things. What will the others do? Give the Trump's a big Tax cut. we've been doing that since Reagan.

Such as immigration, it's not 1870 anymore, we're not building railroads by hand across America, we have technology taking jobs away today. There's no need to import 1,000,000 immigrants a year while this unemployment rate is sky high. In Dc we import thousands of IT guys from Asia, while kids in inner city Balt and DC are not being educated for those jobs.

And why is Rubio's plan for America is a tax cut for Donald J Trump. :lol:
or he is the only crooked rich guy.

formula_2002
02-26-2016, 02:11 PM
based on my read of polling so far, Trump gets 26% of the delegates on super Tuesday :cool:

baldvin
03-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Donald Trump's children look like well adjusted, intelligent, winners to me.