Kash$
02-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Formulator has raised its card form $4.50-$4.95

Thank you TimeformUS

ReplayRandall
02-24-2016, 06:15 PM
Formulator has raised its card form $4.50-$4.95

Thank you TimeformUS

During the NHC, when you see every interview with Jonathan Kinchen singing the praises of DRF Formulator, what else did you think DRF would do?

Kash$
02-24-2016, 06:18 PM
During the NHC, when you see every interview with Jonathan Kinchen singing the praises of DRF Formulator, what else did you think DRF would do?

Only problem with this...Jonathan uses TimeformUS ALOT along with Formulator.

whodoyoulike
02-24-2016, 07:35 PM
You gave us a heads up awhile back about the impending price hike and at the time I mentioned I had just received an email survey which seemed to be pushing DRF Digital. I received a follow up email asking if I'd like to try it for 1/2 price for the first month which offered 3 - 4 tracks per issue. Just looked at their web page and saw they are charging $5.00 per issue which is the same as their paper(??).

Has anyone tried DRF Digital and is it the exact same info as in the paper?

After all with Digital you're using your own printer, ink etc., but you may be receiving it earlier than a paper edition.

http://www.drf.com/paper

biggestal99
02-25-2016, 07:08 AM
You gave us a heads up awhile back about the impending price hike and at the time I mentioned I had just received an email survey which seemed to be pushing DRF Digital. I received a follow up email asking if I'd like to try it for 1/2 price for the first month which offered 3 - 4 tracks per issue. Just looked at their web page and saw they are charging $5.00 per issue which is the same as their paper(??).

Has anyone tried DRF Digital and is it the exact same info as in the paper?

After all with Digital you're using your own printer, ink etc., but you may be receiving it earlier than a paper edition.

http://www.drf.com/paper

they had a special 3 months for 1 month payment (99) so I went for it. exactly what is in the paper is on DRF digital.

I also use formulator

Allan

whodoyoulike
02-25-2016, 05:13 PM
they had a special 3 months for 1 month payment (99) so I went for it. exactly what is in the paper is on DRF digital.

I also use formulator

Allan

Is Digital an encrypted PDF or are you able to grab data for your own use?