PDA

View Full Version : Immigrants with HIV, STDs now welcome in USA...

classhandicapper
02-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Immigrants with HIV, STDs now welcome in USA...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hhs-immigrants-with-hiv-stds-welcome/article/2583913

"Feere, the Center's legal policy analyst, added, "This change in policy illustrates, once again, that increased immigration is the main goal of the Obama administration, no matter the costs. The administration itself estimates that more people will become infected and that there will be increased health care costs as a result of these changes. But obviously these are considerations that have little relevance for those with an open-border perspective."

davew
02-23-2016, 12:48 PM
health care costs can not go up now we have 00bamacare :bang:

OntheRail
02-23-2016, 12:55 PM
To say Obuma is a Jackass... is an understatement. Must be a kickback to his Insurance backers. Lets see what this does to healthcare cost.

classhandicapper
02-23-2016, 01:30 PM
I have no idea how many extra US citizens are going to get STDs or die from AIDs because of this. I have no idea how much it's all going to cost. But what is the upside of more Americans getting sick/dying and also taking on extra costs for our healthcare system when we already can't provide good healthcare to current US citizens.

He has an obligation to put the interests of the US and US citizens first.

If he wants to help care for these people (a noble pursuit), then he should do what he can raise money and get private foundations to help. He doesn't have to put additional burdens on our own bankrupt system, get more Americans sick, etc... all so his party can have more votes eventually. This is the kind of stuff that has made me crazy for the last 7 years.

Tom
02-23-2016, 03:57 PM
Good thing they are vetted!

btw, who picks up the medical bills?

boxcar
02-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Good thing they are vetted!

btw, who picks up the medical bills?

Let me pull a Pelosi: Are you serious with that question? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or I could pull a Hcap: Compassion Trumps Costs (no pun intended). :D