PDA

View Full Version : If LSU men's basketball...

PhantomOnTour
02-23-2016, 10:02 AM
...fails to make the NCAA tournament with supastud Ben Simmons on the team, they should fire Johnny Jones "tout suite" !!

Heck, fire him anyway

ManU918
02-23-2016, 10:09 AM
He's gone unless they make a sweet 16 run. I've seen AAU teams play with more coaching influence. Its hard to watch.

Tall One
02-23-2016, 10:44 AM
...fails to make the NCAA tournament with supastud Ben Simmons on the team, they should fire Johnny Jones "tout suite" !!

Heck, fire him anyway

I know Dale Brown isn't walking through that door, but man, who has done less with more than Johnny Jones? Louisiana isn't just a hot-bed for football talent, and he could basically recruit New Orleans and say, a neighboring city like Houston, and be very successful.

What's going on with Hornsby, POT? I read something last weekend, but honestly, it's a total blurr anymore.

PhantomOnTour
02-23-2016, 11:42 AM
I know Dale Brown isn't walking through that door, but man, who has done less with more than Johnny Jones? Louisiana isn't just a hot-bed for football talent, and he could basically recruit New Orleans and say, a neighboring city like Houston, and be very successful.

What's going on with Hornsby, POT? I read something last weekend, but honestly, it's a total blurr anymore.
Hornsby out for the year...he's Bruce Hornsby's son

"Keith Hornsby shoots it from range, no good, but that's just the way it is"

Tall One
02-23-2016, 12:16 PM

Wow..hate hearing that. He's a solid ballplayer. Wish we had one more like him to compliment Willis and Murray on the outside.

PhantomOnTour
02-24-2016, 10:48 AM
Tigers lose to Arkansas by 20 last night

sammy the sage
02-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Don't FRET too much...they'll get their MOJO back this week-end against my hapless Gators.... :(

PhantomOnTour
02-24-2016, 07:47 PM

I guess that line isn't as funny as I thought it was.
Crickets

PhantomOnTour
03-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Reports are that Jones will be fired after the SEC Tournament

Rise Over Run
03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Officially fired today.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18874265/johnny-jones-officially-fired-lsu-tigers-ad-says-decision-worst-part-job