PDA

View Full Version : MVRC 2-20-16

rrpic6
02-20-2016, 09:02 AM
Spot Plays for MVRC 2-20-16:

Race 4: #11 Castlefinn. Finally gets to make his 2016 and MVR debut after being entered in the cancelled cards earlier this month. The Gulfstream invader is back on Lasix today. He was well bet in much tougher races there.
#9 Poage's Landing. He went off as the favorite in career debut here Feb 1st. He made a nice rally after slamming into the gate at the start. Should be a nice battle between the two top picks.

Race 8: #9 Seventyseven. He cuts back to a sprint and drops down to 4K NW3Y after a few nice runs against allowance company. Toss the last race as he finished last in a starter allowance race at a mile 1/16th. I'm anticipating a muddy track due to a big thaw here today. This should set up his late kick on top of a big class edge.
#2 Go Shermin Go. He posted a career best speed fig in his last race. Ran too good to lose at this level. He's 4 of 4 ITM at MVR since arriving from Canada. Looks like one of many good head to head battles on today's card!

Cheap Pick 4 play: 1,2/6/2,9/8,9/ $4.00..... or go ALL in the last leg. Paid over $5K Wednesday in that scenario. Of course I don't go that route.

RR

gib
02-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Thanks Ron,

Here are some horses that interest me today.

Race 2 - #4 CONFRONTATIONAL may be the best in here but that late running style is a concern. Megan Fadlovich connected with her in November.

7 - #6 WHITE KNUCKLE RIDE faces elders for the first time at her very tender age. If she beats these girls shame on them. #2 (PP1) KK'S FRONTIER closed well against a speed favoring bias 02Feb.

Race 8 - #9 SEVENTYSEVEN returns to a comfortable spot after a trip around two turns; may have pace advantage; very competitive bunch could be an OK return.

dartman51
02-20-2016, 12:16 PM
I like #6 ANGELSMADISONGRACE, in the 1st.