PDA

View Full Version : Already Clinton has TV ads!!

Flysofree
02-18-2016, 06:02 PM
I saw the first one today on CBS and then the same one on ABC. I'm normally one that doesn't care too much one way or the other about campaign ads, but in HER case I HATE her so very badly, that I have a find another news channel.
I have seen no other Presidential Candidate ads on tv as of this date.
So she must have money to burn starting in Feb.
I am in Virginia.
I HATE HER SO VERY BADLY, may God help me.

NJ Stinks
02-18-2016, 07:04 PM
I saw the first one today on CBS and then the same one on ABC. I'm normally one that doesn't care too much one way or the other about campaign ads, but in HER case I HATE her so very badly, that I have a find another news channel.
I am in Virginia.

OK. I'll bite. Why do you hate her so very badly?

zico20
02-18-2016, 07:20 PM
I am in Virginia.

You should hate Sanders much more than Hillary. He is the one who is going to steal as much money from you as he can, not Hillary. Then again, maybe you have hundreds of thousands of dollars hidden under your mattress that Sanders won't find. :D

But then again, communists always deprive individuals of their basic civil liberties, so he will eventually find your stash and throw your ass in the slammer for treason.

Flysofree
02-18-2016, 07:28 PM
She makes me think of one word.."WHORE".

Inner Dirt
02-18-2016, 07:31 PM
I am in Virginia.

No way that you hate her more than I do. I am in Virginia also and thankfully haven't seen any ads for her yet. Probably because I rarely watch the major networks and get my news off the internet. The only time I usually watch CBS, NBC or ABC is if there is a race (Horse, Auto) or football or basketball game on.

sammy the sage
02-18-2016, 07:44 PM
She makes me think of one word.."WHORE".

Every man I've EVER met is A WHORE himself...at least in HIS mind... :lol: