PDA

View Full Version : Obuma Pissing and Moaning

OntheRail
02-16-2016, 05:20 PM
Senate not working... Republicans blocking... blah blah blah. But said zip to push Harry when Dems controlled the gavel. :rolleyes:

But now It's the Supreme Court... Blah... Blah... Blah We need to rise above petty politics. Blah.. Blah Blah... They need to vote em in regardless if they like them or not. :rolleyes:

Ask if he was going to then nominate a Moderate as he alluded to.. interrupts. Wow Wow Now.. I never said that. :rolleyes:

Greyfox
02-16-2016, 05:54 PM
He also injected himself into the Republican Primary by saying that he believes the American people are too sensible to elect Donald Trump.

Well guess what? America elected this poor President didn't they. Twice yet. :rolleyes:
His comments were of a nature that whereas I haven't been for Trump, I certainly would consider him now.

Stillriledup
02-16-2016, 06:24 PM
But isn't this something any president would do? Or do you think this is only what BO would do?

Greyfox
02-16-2016, 06:26 PM
But isn't this something any president would do? Or do you think this is only what BO would do?

Can you recall any previous President doing that? The CNN panel couldn't.

Stillriledup
02-16-2016, 06:30 PM

I think generally the people who complain about Obama are the same type of people who want a head coach fired in sports, they say fire the bum but don't realize that they would complain about the new coach too. It's not like you're going to replace Obama and not find something else to complain about with the new prez.

Fager Fan
02-16-2016, 06:36 PM
I heard Obama and yelled "hypocrite " dozens if times. Everything he complains others do are things he does himself. The man possesses no introspection.

Clocker
02-16-2016, 06:38 PM
Senate not working... Republicans blocking... blah blah blah. But said zip to push Harry when Dems controlled the gavel. :rolleyes:

But now It's the Supreme Court... Blah... Blah... Blah We need to rise above petty politics. Blah.. Blah Blah... They need to vote em in regardless if they like them or not. :rolleyes:

Is this the same then Senator Obama who tried to filibuster the appointment of Justice Alito? Seems like then Senator Hillary Clinton took part in that same filibuster. Which side of her mouth is talking out of today?

zico20
02-16-2016, 06:58 PM
At the Democratic debate both Hillary and Sanders said they would use a litmus test to nominate SC justices. Then Scalia died. The Republican senators should use the same argument if a nominee makes it to a vote. Claim they voted against the nominee based on their own litmus test. How could Hillary and Sanders complain about that. :rolleyes:

reckless
02-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Who cares what Obama says and does on this matter?

Obama is a dolt and couldn't carry Sam Alito's or Antonin Scalia's redwell on any matter pertaining to the law.

Let him nominate another member from the left wing preferred demographic file, just like he did when he named the incoherent laughingstock Elena Kagan, who lost more cases as a Solicitor General than anyone in history. It's also required that the Senate do its Constitutional duty as well -- and throw the nomination in the toilet where it belongs.

Greyfox
02-16-2016, 07:05 PM
I think generally the people who complain about Obama are the same type of people who want a head coach fired in sports, they say fire the bum but don't realize that they would complain about the new coach too. It's not like you're going to replace Obama and not find something else to complain about with the new prez.

Yes. I've complained about the last two Presidents - Obama and Bush.
Some of us are critical thinkers. We see what Obama's agenda is.
Raised without a father present, he's adopted his father's views on anti-neocolonialism.
Hence, from day 1, he has tried to "weaken America."

Certainly, Obama has done that with respect to the military, and America's status in the world.
His fight against ISIS has been insincere - half-hearted posturing so to speak.
Let's not forget that he definitely has Muslim sympathies and in a conflict with Israel and their attackers, he will be loathe to back Israel.
He's opened up Libya to be a hell hole and abandoned it.
He's backing militants in Syria and doesn't even know who they are.
His views on climate change have fogged his vision of the fact that for the next century at least fossil fuels are absolutely necessary.
His decision, and his decision alone, has blocked the Keystone Pipeline.
If a war in the middle east stops the flow of oil from Arabia, America will be on very weak ground with respect to being able to meet it's fuel needs.
If anything, he's increased racial tensions between blacks and whites in America.
He promised to go through the Government books with a fine tooth comb and get rid of pork barreling? Has he done that?
He promised to have a transparent government, but in 8 years we've yet to see it.
The National Debt has risen to 19 trillion dollars, and what have you got for it?
Who will pay that off? Your grand-children perhaps.
That is more debt that has been accumulated than all previous Presidents going back to George Washington.
Currently, there are 6.5 Million Americans over 112 years old who still have listed Social Security numbers. Do you not think that fraud is taking place in their names?

If this President, and the previous one, don't deserve every bit of criticism that they get, I don't know who does.
As I see it, Bush wasn't very bright. I don't doubt Cheney was behind the curtain pulling his strings.
In Obama's instance, he is bright.
He knows exactly what he is doing. He sees himself as a Citizen of the World first, and President of the United States second or third behind being a father.
Anyone who doesn't see that has to be willfully blind.
Yet, I've seen situations where he's bragged about being a good President.
Yeah, he's accomplishing his agenda to weaken America and he's been damn good at that.
And get this - Hillary wants to continue his good deeds.
God Bless America, that it has endured these to A1 a-holes for almost 16 years.

classhandicapper
02-16-2016, 07:58 PM
They should pay no attention to him and not take him seriously. He's an incompetent boob on the economy, foreign policy, and everything else that matters. What he's good at is the one thing we'd be better off without - weakening the US's position globally. His views and desires should be irrelevant. He only has months to go. The reign of the "second beast" is almost over.

(greyfox, your previous post was spot on)

Spiderman
02-16-2016, 08:11 PM
He also injected himself into the Republican Primary by saying that he believes the American people are too sensible to elect Donald Trump.

Well guess what? America elected this poor President didn't they. Twice yet. :rolleyes:
His comments were of a nature that whereas I haven't been for Trump, I certainly would consider him now.

"Interject?". Did you expect him to ignore reporter's question regarding the GOP candidates? Reporter announced that he would like to ask five questions. Obama said, "I'll give you two." His answer regarding your cast of characters and the unprincipled Congress who claim strict adherence to the Constitution was spot-on.

davew
02-16-2016, 09:17 PM
He would feel better if he got back on the campaign trail for Hope and Change (Black Lives Matter More) and less time playing golf.

sammy the sage
02-16-2016, 09:41 PM
I heard Obama and yelled "hypocrite " dozens if times. Everything he complains others do are things he does himself. The man possesses no introspection.

yeah...well name me ONE politician in the last 50 years who hasn't...just ONE...can even go to your OWN county/city level to give me THAT name... :faint: :rolleyes:

you can't...

fast4522
02-16-2016, 09:56 PM
They should pay no attention to him and not take him seriously. He's an incompetent boob on the economy, foreign policy, and everything else that matters. What he's good at is the one thing we'd be better off without - weakening the US's position globally. His views and desires should be irrelevant. He only has months to go. The reign of the "second beast" is almost over.

(grey fox, your previous post was spot on)

I agree with some of grey fox, the "second beast" has been with us for longer than any of us are willing to admit. We have to recognize the Presidency changes most men, what is obvious and what is not. I am convinced the job is better suited to a very special chief executive, not just someone who wants the job or power. Someone comes along and says that you guys have spent billions of dollars and have nothing to show for it, that someone is going to get all the attention with the Bush's and everyone else saying "please clap"? Please spare us all the embarrassment of either dynasty getting back into power. The other day I see Hillary barking like a dog, I have to think what kind of moron buys this crap?

PhantomOnTour
02-16-2016, 10:04 PM
The folks who've done little more than piss and moan for 7 plus years are now calling Obama a pisser and moaner.
:lol:
"Awesome, totally awesome!! "
-Jeff Spicoli

Fager Fan
02-17-2016, 12:48 AM
yeah...well name me ONE politician in the last 50 years who hasn't...just ONE...can even go to your OWN county/city level to give me THAT name... :faint: :rolleyes:

you can't...

I can. All of them. No one has come close to Obama's hypocrisy. No President has ever chided his opponents the way Obama has, and every word he speaks in critism of someone else is what he does himself. He had the gall to lecture his opponents today about adherence to the Constitution when he's self-righteously breached the Constitution and his Presidential duty with regularity.

He's as big of a sleezeball as Kanye West, just dressed up in a better facade.

Tom
02-17-2016, 07:37 AM
I almost choked when he whined about how the constitution is perfectly clear.....I was watching a spoiled little boy crying because the big boys picked on him. No class, no professionalism about hims - a little jerk of a community organizer.

Clocker
02-17-2016, 10:29 AM
A reporter asked Obama about his filibuster against the appointment of Alito to SCOTUS. He tried to tap dance around the issue without saying anything, but ended up essentially saying that he was pandering to his base.

Which is also BS, because we know he really, truly thought Alito was too conservative, and therefore not qualified in Obama's mind to be appointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHdSMxlec0

OntheRail
02-17-2016, 10:33 AM
The folks who've done little more than piss and moan for 7 plus years are now calling Obama a pisser and moaner.
:lol:
"Awesome, totally awesome!! "
-Jeff Spicoli
It's our Right...

Obuma took a Oath to Protect "It" but took every opportunity to liberally wipe his feet on "It". I think I'll send him an empty box... for him to pack his empty chair in.

elysiantraveller
02-17-2016, 03:18 PM

Can you name another President who's potential successor was someone as inept at Trump?...

Don't answer it was rhetorical. :)

elysiantraveller
02-17-2016, 03:23 PM
A reporter asked Obama about his filibuster against the appointment of Alito to SCOTUS. He tried to tap dance around the issue without saying anything, but ended up essentially saying that he was pandering to his base.

Which is also BS, because we know he really, truly thought Alito was too conservative, and therefore not qualified in Obama's mind to be appointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHdSMxlec0

This is just politics.

If the situation was reversed everyone would be supporting the GOP President for pushing someone through and railing a democrat legislature for blocking.

To read anymore into this than that is foolish.

Tom
02-17-2016, 03:41 PM
He voted against Alito on racial grounds.

To use his own reasoning.......

Screw Obama and the dems - they are just little crying girls when we use their own tactic against them. Not a man among them.:lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
02-17-2016, 04:00 PM
He voted against Alito on racial grounds.

To use his own reasoning.......

Screw Obama and the dems - they are just little crying girls when we use their own tactic against them. Not a man among them.:lol::lol::lol:

If the shoes were reversed it would be the exact same thing the other way... to think otherwise is just silly.

davew
02-17-2016, 04:07 PM
Is this the same then Senator Obama who tried to filibuster the appointment of Justice Alito? Seems like then Senator Hillary Clinton took part in that same filibuster. Which side of her mouth is talking out of today?

That always depends on who is paying, who is the audience, and what she wants now....

johnhannibalsmith
02-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Can you name another President who's potential successor was someone as inept at Trump?...

Don't answer it was rhetorical. :)

Please. I've been nearly as wrong as you on the Trump phenomenon but this was ludicrous for Obama to say. To rattle off Trump's resume and frame it as severely lacking in the credentials department - real estate mogul, successful media force, even a television star - from a guy that got the job as a what? A one-term Senator? I mean there's a lot of shit to throw Trump's way about his candidacy but for a guy with Obama's complete lack of anything that significantly eclipses Trump's en route to the presidency to be comfortable mocking that aspect of Trump... holy hell...

PaceAdvantage
02-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Please. I've been nearly as wrong as you on the Trump phenomenon but this was ludicrous for Obama to say. To rattle off Trump's resume and frame it as severely lacking in the credentials department - real estate mogul, successful media force, even a television star - from a guy that got the job as a what? A one-term Senator? I mean there's a lot of shit to throw Trump's way about his candidacy but for a guy with Obama's complete lack of anything that significantly eclipses Trump's en route to the presidency to be comfortable mocking that aspect of Trump... holy hell...Thanks...saves me the time...plus elysian doesn't like bantering with me much these days.

I love how the left and the anti-Trumpers like to claim Trump is inept...inept at what exactly? Inept at getting people to vote for him? Up until now, I guess not.

classhandicapper
02-17-2016, 04:15 PM
This is just politics.

If the situation was reversed everyone would be supporting the GOP President for pushing someone through and railing a democrat legislature for blocking.

The issue is that the republicans might wimp out and give Obama what he wants. As it is, I often vote for libertarians, but if they do that, I'll never vote for another republican. I'll only vote for libertarians (the more extreme on the issue of secession the better).

TJDave
02-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Please. I've been nearly as wrong as you on the Trump phenomenon but this was ludicrous for Obama to say. To rattle off Trump's resume and frame it as severely lacking in the credentials department - real estate mogul, successful media force, even a television star - from a guy that got the job as a what? A one-term Senator? I mean there's a lot of shit to throw Trump's way about his candidacy but for a guy with Obama's complete lack of anything that significantly eclipses Trump's en route to the presidency to be comfortable mocking that aspect of Trump... holy hell...

To my knowledge, we have never elected a president without prior public service...Elected, appointed or military. Even if I were to agree with Trumps policies this would be a deal breaker. You have to know how politics works to be an effective leader.

Point of correction:
Obama also served in the Illinois legislature.

zico20
02-17-2016, 05:58 PM
To my knowledge, we have never elected a president without prior public service...Elected, appointed or military. Even if I were to agree with Trumps policies this would be a deal breaker. You have to know how politics works to be an effective leader.

Point of correction:

Maybe, maybe not. It has not been tried before. How about someone who is an absolute genius about, say history, can that person not be an effective history teacher without getting a degree in education? There have been numerous people teach college courses that have not gotten a teaching degree.

PhantomOnTour
02-17-2016, 05:59 PM
It's our Right...

Obuma took a Oath to Protect "It" but took every opportunity to liberally wipe his feet on "It". I think I'll send him an empty box... for him to pack his empty chair in.
Isn't it Obama's right to piss and moan (as you put it) also ??

Got "It" ?

OntheRail
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM

Got "It" ?
As it is mine... to point it out... Get "IT". ;)

PhantomOnTour
02-17-2016, 06:16 PM
As it is mine... to point it out... Get "IT". ;)
It sure is...over and over again, the same whiny drivel, almost daily...for 7yrs

Good work!
I bet you have a tremendous sense of accomplishment...exercising your right as an American to bitch like a baby, constantly.
I think I'll go fart in a crowded elevator...it IS my right after all

newtothegame
02-17-2016, 06:22 PM

Got "It" ?
No!! You see, there is this term that everyone throws around saying things like "Trump is not...."
The term is PRESIDENTIAL.
So, shouldn't a sitting president be "PRESIDENTIAL" ???
Yeah, you're right...we are talking Obama......
Carry on......:)

davew
02-17-2016, 06:31 PM
No!! You see, there is this term that everyone throws around saying things like "Trump is not...."

He does set the bar so high, even no-ethics Hillary is a contender.

OntheRail
02-17-2016, 06:34 PM
It sure is...over and over again, the same whiny drivel, almost daily...for 7yrs

Good work!
I bet you have a tremendous sense of accomplishment...exercising your right as an American to bitch like a baby, constantly.
I think I'll go fart in a crowded elevator...it IS my right after all

Almost daily... I think not. My post count would be much much higher at one a day that's 2555 I'm off the pace by 1000+.

When the fruit hangs so low on the tree that is Obuma it's hard not to point at the hypocrisy he presents.

I'm not aware of the right to bear gas in the Constitution... :lol:

PhantomOnTour
02-17-2016, 06:38 PM
So he doesn't have the right ?
I thought in America one had to right to say what he was saying, my bad.

PhantomOnTour
02-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Almost daily... I think not. My post count would be much much higher at one a day that's 2555 I'm off the pace by 1000+.

When the fruit hangs so low on the tree that is Obuma it's hard not to point at the hypocrisy he presents.

I'm not aware of the right to bear gas in the Constitution... :lol:
You should be...you and a few others have been bearing gas for 7yrs now
:cool:

OntheRail
02-17-2016, 07:36 PM
Yes we've had to bear nauseous fumes emanating from the DC area for 7 years. Spewed from the most divisive Administration in Modern History. Can't wait for the winds of positive change lift the gaseous haze that's been choking the American Dream.

RunForTheRoses
02-17-2016, 07:46 PM
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-obama-scalia-funeral-20160217-story.html

OntheRail
02-17-2016, 08:01 PM
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-obama-scalia-funeral-20160217-story.html
But if it was Rev Al or a "Could of been my Son" thug... he'd be front and center Head bowed wringing his hands.

Tom
02-17-2016, 10:28 PM

Yes, they do.
That is why we say what we do about the abomination that infests the White House. :cool:

Tom
02-17-2016, 10:31 PM
Point of correction:

Please clarify...do you mean this as a positive or a negative? ;)

elysiantraveller
02-18-2016, 12:53 AM
The issue is that the republicans might wimp out and give Obama what he wants. As it is, I often vote for libertarians, but if they do that, I'll never vote for another republican. I'll only vote for libertarians (the more extreme on the issue of secession the better).

Where is that happening?

TJDave
02-18-2016, 01:42 AM
Please clarify...do you mean this as a positive or a negative? ;)Trump is a maiden running in the Breeders' Cup Classic

johnhannibalsmith
02-18-2016, 01:45 AM
Trump is a maiden running in the Breeders' Cup Classic

And Obama is Rick's Natural Star. I'm not so sure anymore that it's a stretch to find more to like about the maiden, assuming its a first timer. ;)

newtothegame
02-18-2016, 07:58 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding....my "no" was not meant as he doesn't have the right, it was meant as "no, wait a minute".....
He may have the right but to turn around and say Trump should shut up, and blast him for saying things....well is hypocritical by the left. They both have a right to say whatever they like.....however, having a right to say it doesn't always mean its the right thing to say.....

sammy the sage
02-18-2016, 08:25 AM
left....pissing and moaning...

right...flailing and wailing...

rest of us...popcorn & refreshments... :lol: :D

sam4022
02-18-2016, 08:37 AM
Now our petulant little narcissistic president will not be attending Justice Scalia's funeral. A fitting action and a wonderful image for his children to see unless he perhaps burns the flag on his way out.

A final thought for citizen Obama in retirement ....
"Its best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt." - Mark Twain

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2016, 08:55 PM

Good work!
I think I'll go fart in a crowded elevator...it IS my right after allWow, you sound just like I did on here complaining about all the Bush bashers typing the same thing over and over and over again for 7+ years...welcome to my world.

PhantomOnTour
02-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding....my "no" was not meant as he doesn't have the right, it was meant as "no, wait a minute".....
He may have the right but to turn around and say Trump should shut up, and blast him for saying things....well is hypocritical by the left. They both have a right to say whatever they like.....however, having a right to say it doesn't always mean its the right thing to say.....
Exxxxxxactly - which is the point I've been trying to make for years here.
Everything doesn't need or deserve a reaction.
No one is required to register their disgust throughout the world on the internet every time they get upset (even if they're mad at Obama...oh excuse me, I meant Obuma...how clever :rolleyes: ).

davew
02-18-2016, 09:18 PM
Now our petulant little narcissistic president will not be attending Justice Scalia's funeral. A fitting action and a wonderful image for his children to see unless he perhaps burns the flag on his way out.

"Its best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt." - Mark Twain

He has a more important meeting with

Black Lives Matter More

(civil right leaders)

Steve 'StatMan'
02-18-2016, 10:12 PM
I had just proposed a "Naaah" button for FB to my friends, a less harsher sounding option vs a "Dislike" button, to disagree but not to make one feel compelled to have big arguments.
Did that maybe 10 minutes before seeing this post! :D

So far, have 1 like and one joking friends with a Naaah.

Clocker
02-18-2016, 10:41 PM
Everything doesn't need or deserve a reaction.
No one is required to register their disgust throughout the world on the internet every time they get upset (even if they're mad at Obama...oh excuse me, I meant Obuma...how clever :rolleyes: ).

So why are you registering your disgust about people registering their disgust about Obama??? :D

mostpost
02-19-2016, 01:29 AM

Advise that you would have been wise to follow yourself. President Obama and the First Lady will be paying their respects to Justice Scalia and his family in the more private setting of the Supreme Court where the justice will be waked on Friday.

If he had decided to attend the funeral, clowns like you would be saying he was attention seeking.

sam4022
02-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Why do you call me a clown? Is it because I stated my opinion or because I was stupid enough to vote for Obama the first time?

Don't bother to reply.....it won't mean anything as judging from your activity you obviously don't have much of a life away from the keyboard.

Try and have a better life.

NJ Stinks
02-20-2016, 02:49 AM

Only the most biased and unobjective person would suggest Obama is a lousy parent.

Congrats. :rolleyes:

Nutz and Boltz
02-20-2016, 08:24 AM
Only the most biased and unobjective person would suggest Obama is a lousy parent.

Congrats. :rolleyes:

I guess they're running out of things to bitch about in the job he's doing,so call him a lousy father ? We need him to screw up on the job more to give you guys more fodder for hate.It seems to be more about hate for Obama himself than about the job he's doing. But of course you've got to expect that. :( :blush:

Neither Trump nor Obama seem to be bad fathers. And what has that to do with anything? :confused:

Greyfox
02-20-2016, 09:24 AM
It seems to be more about hate for Obama himself than about the job he's doing.

That is a falsehood.
Obama, and the President before him rose to their levels of incompetence.
They are classic examples of the Peter Principle right before our very eyes.
It is starting to look as if the Presidency is a job that has grown too big for any one man. Certainly the last two make it appear that way.

Nutz and Boltz
02-20-2016, 10:03 AM
That is a falsehood.
Obama, and the President before him rose to their levels of incompetence.
They are classic examples of the Peter Principle right before our very eyes.
It is starting to look as if the Presidency is a job that has grown too big for any one man. Certainly the last two make it appear that way.

I agree.

Probably why Dubya seemed to give Cheney so much say so.

Tom
02-20-2016, 10:03 AM
Obama rose that high in the Senate.

Rookies
02-20-2016, 12:46 PM

THIS part is correct.

People on both political sides, want their person (especially if the party controls Congress) to ram through all of the tenets of the most hard line followers. In addition, they wish them to be 100% perfect in decisions involving war, correct positions on all of the countries on the globe, the economy, religion, the Constitution and being a cheerleader for America. Even though, on every one of those fronts, there are constantly shifting variables, multiple paid off interests, conflicting and conflicted partisans.

It is now an impossible job and only the best can succeed modestly- let alone survive.

PaceAdvantage
02-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Only the most biased and unobjective person would suggest Obama is a lousy parent.Nice zing, but wrong. Nowhere did he even suggest that Obama is a lousy parent.

But hey, you and all the other NON BIASED people around here...feel free to run with that...

Tom
02-20-2016, 03:38 PM
It is now an impossible job and only the best can succeed modestly- let alone survive.

No, it isn't.
Obama just makes it look that way.