PDA

View Full Version : Top Horse Analytics: 02/14/2016 Picks/Results Suspended

Augenj
02-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Starting 02/14/2016 and for the following 7 to 10 days, there will be no picks or results for our active tracks. I'll be on the road without enough time or Internet access to process and post them. I'll resume them as soon as possible after I return.

Bennie
02-14-2016, 10:36 AM
They will be missed as I find them a very useful tool when it comes to maiden and stakes races where I like to include the horses with the "w" (works) in these races.
Safe trip and looking forward to your return.

ultracapper
02-14-2016, 02:58 PM
Going to miss it. I always look in.

Alwaysonpoint36
02-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Love me some THA 👌🏽👌🏽😎😎😎😎

ReplayRandall
02-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Come on PA posters and lurkers, John gets 400 to 500 views a day, for something he gives out for free. I want to hear from you in your support and continued encouragement of one the "Good Guys" here at PA....

mannyberrios
02-17-2016, 08:43 PM
Come on PA posters and lurkers, John gets 400 to 500 views a day, for something he gives out for free. I want to hear from you in your support and continued encouragement of one the "Good Guys" here at PA....
Guilty as charged

Augenj
02-23-2016, 09:42 AM
Well, I'm back after several days on the road. However, the Picks and Results will not resume until I make some upgrades to the THA system. Hopefully, the upgraded THA system will be "somewhat" better than the current system. ;)

Alwaysonpoint36
02-23-2016, 12:17 PM
Well, I'm back after several days on the road. However, the Picks and Results will not resume until I make some upgrades to the THA system. Hopefully, the upgraded THA system will be "somewhat" better than the current system. ;)

I say post the picks from the existing system in he interim. Then again seeing as how I give you $0 you can do what you feel. I find THA to be an incredible tool. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

barahona44
02-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Welcome back.Your work on THA is highly appreciated

Augenj
02-23-2016, 12:25 PM
I say post the picks from the existing system in he interim. Then again seeing as how I give you $0 you can do what you feel. I find THA to be an incredible tool. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
OK, I'll do it since the demand is so great - 1 person. :D

VigorsTheGrey
02-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Love THA also.... but I'm new to PA... so I have no idea what THA is based on....Does it utilize BRIS Prime Power figures as background data?

Was thinking of researching past threads for the info on it so as not to waste your time....I REALLY APPRECIATE THA...Thank you so much for your efforts!

As an aside, I was thinking of starting a new thread entitled Stakes Roundup. What I want to do is to list all the upcoming stakes races for EACH upcoming Saturday on ONE THREAD as early as possible in the weeks prior to race date...

Then I would import the links to the free BRIS for each race so that analysis of the stakes races could begin early and the PA community could act as a collective mind to attempt to find the best horses to wager on and the best spots..

I have realized through reading posts on PA that a long term strategy is a requirement for success in this game...and I realize that the cardinal virtues of Patience, Discipline, and Consistency must somehow be translated into a working Methodology..

I can no longer follow my past wagering behavior and must adopt a strategy that incorporates the long term realities of wagering on horses....It is the idea of the collective mind or the PaceConsensus that I am attempting to garner....

My hypothesis is that unveiling the DETAILS as early as possible and then identifying possible plays as early as possible is much more preferable than jumping in on race day, form in hand....I want THA to confirm my reasoning-not to provide a substitution for it.
Regards....Vigors

Augenj
02-23-2016, 01:42 PM
Love THA also.... but I'm new to PA... so I have no idea what THA is based on....Does it utilize BRIS Prime Power figures as background data?

The THA data bases and current data are in Equibase CSV format and downloaded from Post Time Solutions. There are 3 years of data for each of the 11 tracks that THA supports. As each "logical" year ends for a track, the data bases are migrated to older years. After that, a new analysis is run against the two year old data base and the parameters from that are used against the one year old data base. The best parameters from that will be used for the next logical year at this track.... if any of this makes sense to somebody other than me. :D

Alwaysonpoint36
02-23-2016, 02:41 PM
OK, I'll do it since the demand is so great - 1 person. :D

This is a win for me, man :D :ThmbUp:

Augenj
02-23-2016, 03:24 PM
This is a win for me, man :D :ThmbUp:
Well maybe we can have another day like this one at AQU, chalky as it was. :)

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128355

Alwaysonpoint36
02-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Well maybe we can have another day like this one at AQU, chalky as it was. :)

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128355

That's what I'm talkin about!! THA is dangerous also with the bold W and when it puts 8-1 or over on top.

Alwaysonpoint36
02-23-2016, 04:58 PM
Bottom line, I use THA as a wonderful reference point. Almost like another set of eyes, thank you for your hard work. I've faithfully watched your threads every race day it's posted.

Augenj
02-23-2016, 05:02 PM
Bottom line, I use THA as a wonderful reference point. Almost like another set of eyes, thank you for your hard work. I've faithfully watched your threads every race day it's posted.
Still haven't found that silver bullet... yet. ;)