PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd Never See This on TV

Ocala Mike
02-13-2016, 05:23 AM
Bill Maher and (some of) his panel passing around a doobie at the end of his show.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/bill-maher-lights-one-up-during-impassioned-new-rules-advocating-national-pot-legalization/

Rookies
02-13-2016, 08:34 AM
Huuuuuuge biz opportunities await, as all kinds of entrepreneurs line up to be the first to ca$h in on the multi Billion, weed industry. And Governments, seeing the arrival of a godsend ca$h cow, won't be far behind.

Well, aside from a few, anal Con weenies, still watching 'Reefer Madness' reruns for educational purposes! :lol:

(Personally, the better segment for me, was Maher's take on Foghorn Leghorn: "Maher mocks Trump’s bogus unemployment claims: He pulls ‘insane sh*t out of his a*s’")

magwell
02-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Indeed that was way funny, made me want to take a hit also, I wonder if he takes the screamers in his audience on the road with him or do they just free lance on other TV sets ? .....;)

burnsy
02-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Huuuuuuge biz opportunities await, as all kinds of entrepreneurs line up to be the first to ca$h in on the multi Billion, weed industry. And Governments, seeing the arrival of a godsend ca$h cow, won't be far behind.

Well, aside from a few, anal Con weenies, still watching 'Reefer Madness' reruns for educational purposes! :lol:

I have friends in the western states that are already in. One has a warehouse and its all legit. As for the brainwashed puritan's, they will never fess up. Some are ignorant, some are dumb, others stand to gain if people are not pumped up full of Ambien, booze and God knows what else. Now that the "lids been blown" off, all the lies come to light. So do the benefits of the plant. Old Willie is like 102 and he still functions fine, plays his guitar and sings, you'll never find a boozer his age alive to do that. It really is one of the most ridiculous laws and we piss time and money away prosecuting (persecuting) people.

Oh yeah, and it will make you think for yourself too. That can really be dangerous to the "ruling class". Basically all the reasons given for being illegal are total BS. Put that in your pipe and smoke it US Gov't. Good old George Washington did.

PaceAdvantage
02-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Millennials have very liberal attitudes towards legalization and are among the highest users of the drug, and we see how that's treated them...they're doing fabulous... :lol:

Tom
02-13-2016, 05:28 PM
I would have though you needed at least barbiturates to find Bill Maher funny.

OntheRail
02-13-2016, 10:48 PM
I would have though you needed at least barbiturates to find Bill Maher funny.
And heavy amounts of Alcohol..

highnote
02-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Here is a list of U.S. politicians who have smoked marijuana:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_politicians_who_have_acknowl edged_cannabis_use

Bill Clinton didn't inhale, so I don't know why he is on the list. :rolleyes:

It's true that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson smoked it. That is probably why there were so enlightened!

Bloomberg appeared in a pro-marijuana ad: :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1918750.stm