PDA

View Full Version : Kim Laudati

pandy
02-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Kim Laudati is back training horses at Aqueduct and she seems to have picked up a few owners. I think she worked for Contessa years ago, not sure, went out on own for a while, now seems back with some money behind her. I guess she used to, or still has, a skin care product company.

NorCalGreg
02-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Kim Laudati is back training horses at Aqueduct and she seems to have picked up a few owners. I think she worked for Contessa years ago, not sure, went out on own for a while, now seems back with some money behind her. I guess she used to, or still has, a skin care product company.

Not to be crass...but is she good-looking, interesting somehow, a successful entreupreneur--or otherwise noteworthy is some way? Must be a reason you mention an obscure trainer, Pandy.

I'm west-coast--so she may not be so obscure back east.

no breathalyzer
02-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Contessa is serving a suspension for a week

pandy
02-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Contessa is serving a suspension for a week

That's what I was wondering, is she filling in for Contessa. Her linked in profile states that she is president of Heart and Fire Racing LLC, social media guru, image consulting....

Grits
02-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Not to be crass...but is she good-looking, interesting somehow, a successful entreupreneur--or otherwise noteworthy is some way?

NCG, surely she is.. to someone. If not only herself. ;)

onefast99
02-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Kim was solo until she began training with Gary. She previously was on her own at Monmouth Park around 2005. She had a few horses for Bill Lawless who ran a syndicate. Good luck to her.

ebcorde
02-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Not to be crass...but is she good-looking, interesting somehow, a successful entreupreneur--or otherwise noteworthy is some way? Must be a reason you mention an obscure trainer, Pandy.

I'm west-coast--so she may not be so obscure back east.

is she good looking. :lol: she must be she has a skin care company.

I typed her name into Yahoo and before I hit enter her skin care company showed up.

reckless
02-11-2016, 11:13 AM

Laudati and Contessa at one time were a hot item romantically. Not sure if they are together or not right now but truthfully, it doesn't matter.

Bill Lawless rode briefly in Atlantic City in late 1980s/early 90s. A horrible rider and was smart enough to get out of the jockey business soon after losing his bug and into the financial world, which I assume he is still in.

onefast99
02-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Laudati and Contessa at one time were a hot item romantically. Not sure if they are together or not right now but truthfully, it doesn't matter.

Bill Lawless rode briefly in Atlantic City in late 1980s/early 90s. A horrible rider and was smart enough to get out of the jockey business soon after losing his bug and into the financial world, which I assume he is still in.
I always thought he sold cell phones. Bill that is....

chadk66
02-11-2016, 05:30 PM

I'm west-coast--so she may not be so obscure back east.this:ThmbUp: