PDA

View Full Version : DRF Stable Mail

SG4
02-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Anyone else having issues receiving DRF stable mail alerts over the last several weeks? Since the new year I've been getting the alerts in very delayed fashion, and some were just not delivered at all. I assumed this must've been a problem system-wide, but didn't quite get that feeling in hearing back from their customer service. Given how long it's gone on for it's getting quite annoying, and having quite a number of horses on the list it'd be a pain in the butt to move these all to equibase as well in the meantime, but might just have to go that way.

And yes, I've spoken to Lonnie about this already a few weeks ago (know that suggestion is the usual refrain when someone is having a DRF online related issue).

whodoyoulike
02-11-2016, 04:35 PM
I still receive mine but I haven't been paying close attention to when the races will be run. Currently, I'm only receiving alerts for certain trainers rather than specific horses. Lately, I've been interested in which horses are being trained by certain trainers, stable size, types of races entered, race spacing etc.

NorCalGreg
02-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Anyone else having issues receiving DRF stable mail alerts over the last several weeks? Since the new year I've been getting the alerts in very delayed fashion, and some were just not delivered at all. I assumed this must've been a problem system-wide, but didn't quite get that feeling in hearing back from their customer service. Given how long it's gone on for it's getting quite annoying, and having quite a number of horses on the list it'd be a pain in the butt to move these all to equibase as well in the meantime, but might just have to go that way.

And yes, I've spoken to Lonnie about this already a few weeks ago (know that suggestion is the usual refrain when someone is having a DRF online related issue).

I haven't noticed any problem, SG....have you talked to Lonnie?

Sorry.....I've used DRF stable mail forever, only complaint I might have is the lead-time: sometimes I get alerts up to a 4-5 days in advance--sometimes day-of-race. I'm more like whodo---I get alot of trainer-alerts, but everything is okay on this end with me.

BTW.....I tried Bris stable mail---checked off that I would like to be notified everyday by e-mail---never got a single e-mail. Rechecked everything--nothing. Finally just stayed with DRF.

good luck

-NCG

Tall One
02-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Horse Races Now app is way more dependable than DRF. I know I have horses in there still but all I get is trainer alerts?

Last actual horse alert I got was Captain Serious, and I love that horse. Thank you again Dave Liftin and Travis Stone for those updates. :ThmbUp:

whodoyoulike
02-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Horse Races Now app is way more dependable than DRF. I know I have horses in there still but all I get is trainer alerts?

Last actual horse alert I got was Captain Serious, and I love that horse. Thank you again Dave Liftin and Travis Stone for those updates. :ThmbUp:

I figured I wasn't receiving horse alerts because they no longer ran. I used to follow Bertrando and Candy Ride offsprings. As new ones popped up, I would have to remember to update my list, well you know what happened next ....