PDA

View Full Version : NY Wed. Runners

Suff
06-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Some of this chalk simply cannot be avoided...

r1

2-4

r2

Lemon Drop Love....
I love this one off that 5/10 Breeze. 101.2 on the training track with the DOGS out no less. Bullet best of 11.

r3

Your going to get a Good run out # 3 As Wicked. I'll like him more if I get a jock change on the overnights. Jock sucks but 24% trainer did'nt get that way by being stupid. On the ticket at a number is all I'm looking for.

r4

7-2

r5

pass...to short...no value,, If pressed,,,,#2

r6

#10. Of course going d/t gonna just run n gun,,, I see this frequently,,, A closer sees grass for the first time and Just burns the barn down for 4 furlongs and throws it in,, But now going back 2nd turf while getting legged up with two decent works .

She should rate today...and have stamina.. Its only a mile,,she'll be monopoly money and I smell a run out of her. Notice how quick tyhey gave up this filly... 6-1 to 8-1 horse. Two tough spots and they just toss at Big money. Agreed the Numbers are low,, but the angles here are to many to follow the sheep. Tote board be damned... She runs.

If it comes off.. I like her more..

3rd time at class level angle.

r7

#5 Lost in woods. Turf to dirt... with loads of speed in here..and some real question marks in that last furlong... at another big number . This is a trick race with promising horses that have'nt lived up thier hype.... and LOst in the woods has some ugly paper.

But a closer look you see Bossanova, Shaky town, Mr. V. Its his Third of a layoff.. good experience at the condition,,,

he gets it done, Makes the ticket and Makes the Ticket

R8
Late double

2,6 with the 3.

R4

Fastracehorse
06-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Good to see ya posting.

fffastt

Suff
06-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks Fast. I'm glad you liked it. Was it worth $438.00 dollars? Because thats what it cost me.

Undttered though. I have the stomach to be a Longshot player. The Ability to last psychologocally through a bad day or week is a skill I perfected. I know I'll get mine. I always do.

I'lll stick to my guns and bet tommorrow as well.

On plus's were I had the winner in the fifth but I passed that race. And I did put Wicked on the Ticket at 21-1.

But that was'nt enough. I took it on the chin today