PDA

View Full Version : Takeout Rates for foreign tracks

onetonine
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Just wondering if the takeout rates for foreign tracks are listed anywhere?

I can find the takeout rates for the tracks in North America but not in other countries. I even asked at multiple ADW's and they did not know!

Fox
02-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Just wondering if the takeout rates for foreign tracks are listed anywhere?

I can find the takeout rates for the tracks in North America but not in other countries. I even asked at multiple ADW's and they did not know!

I doubt you would find a comprehensive listing anywhere. You'd have to google it one by one. Alternatively, I am sure you can calculate an individual track's percent accurately with a few races worth of winning payouts combined with the pool total and amount bet on the selection.

NJ Stinks
02-09-2016, 12:00 AM
I have no idea how accurate this info is but I found it via Google, Onetonine.

Link: http://horseworlddata.com/tbrditr.html

mostpost
02-09-2016, 11:34 AM
I have no idea how accurate this info is but I found it via Google, Onetonine.

Link: http://horseworlddata.com/tbrditr.html
So, according to your list, there are eight countries which return a greater percentage of total wagers to bettors than does the US. 31 countries return a smaller percentage. The best place to go racing is Australia which returns 84%, but the commute can be a hassle. The place you do not want to go racing is Venezuela, which returns only 49.65%.

barahona44
02-09-2016, 02:54 PM
So, according to your list, there are eight countries which return a greater percentage of total wagers to bettors than does the US. 31 countries return a smaller percentage. The best place to go racing is Australia which returns 84%, but the commute can be a hassle. The place you do not want to go racing is Venezuela, which returns only 49.65%.
The worst part about going to Venezuela is the fact that you are in Venezuela.

onetonine
02-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Thanks NJ Stinks that is a nice listing...I never saw that before.

Thanks Fox I can figure it out roughly if I mess around with the payouts and pool totals but I don't know how to do it precisely...or quickly!