PDA

View Full Version : Super bowl ads

Valuist
02-08-2016, 10:39 AM
I didn't want to hijack Ocala Mike's thread re: big pharma ads, the ads that were the dumbest were definitely the Super Bowl babies ad from the NFL. Football is family? No, it isn't, unless you are talking about the domestic violence issues the league has.

Rookies
02-08-2016, 10:43 AM
I didn't want to hijack Ocala Mike's thread re: big pharma ads, the ads that were the dumbest were definitely the Super Bowl babies ad from the NFL. Football is family? No, it isn't, unless you are talking about the domestic violence issues the league has.

The Ads mirrored this game- an excrutiatingly boring,train wreck! When the HOF 'hero' rides off into the sunset, after a record setting performance for putrid futility, you know it's been Titanic like on the disaster front.

Clocker
02-08-2016, 11:38 AM
I am not making this up. The pro-choice folks are having fits about the Doritos ultrasound ad because it uses the pro-life tactic of "humanizing fetuses".

barahona44
02-08-2016, 12:21 PM
I am not making this up. The pro-choice folks are having fits about the Doritos ultrasound ad because it uses the pro-life tactic of "humanizing fetuses".
All they want is for a woman to be to able to choose Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch without the government intefering. Do we really want to go back to the days of back alley salsa dip?:)

sammy the sage
02-08-2016, 09:12 PM
that WAS THE best ad...guess that'll PISS off a few left wing nuts here...

LottaKash
02-08-2016, 10:52 PM
that WAS THE best ad....

I thought so too...

Plus, my wife is a bit of a prude about some things, but she just cracked up when they got to the punch-ending to that one... :lol: ..We laughed a whole lot about that one...

Best in show, we thought... :D