PDA

View Full Version : PA member Ouija

zico20
02-08-2016, 12:38 AM
I was looking through who was on line and noticed this member was looking at the Humor thread a little bit ago. This person joined on July 27, 2007 and has a total of 0 posts. Over 8 years as a member and not one post. This must be a record. :D

Ouija, if you read this, tell us what we can all do to make you interested in actually posting here. I find it hard to believe that in 8 years we could not have started an interesting thread for you to post.

tucker6
02-08-2016, 07:00 AM
I was looking through who was on line and noticed this member was looking at the Humor thread a little bit ago. This person joined on July 27, 2007 and has a total of 0 posts. Over 8 years as a member and not one post. This must be a record. :D

Ouija, if you read this, tell us what we can all do to make you interested in actually posting here. I find it hard to believe that in 8 years we could not have started an interesting thread for you to post.
Tom's posting prowess is intimidating. :D

Ocala Mike
02-08-2016, 07:50 AM
He read one of Boxcar's posts, and became an ascetic.

boxcar
02-08-2016, 10:00 AM
He read one of Boxcar's posts, and became an ascetic.

More likely he became permanently blinded by viewing too many of Hcap's graphs and charts in all their brilliant technicolor.

hcap
02-08-2016, 10:52 AM
More likely he became permanently blinded by viewing too many of Hcap's graphs and charts in all their brilliant technicolor.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greyfox
02-08-2016, 12:14 PM
This thread has to represent a new low for Pace Advantage.
Postulating observations about a poster who has never posted a thing and likely never will.

tucker6
02-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Postulating observations about a poster who has never posted a thing and likely never will.
You think this is a new low? You really think this is a serious thread beyond the simple curiosity of the OP? No one is postulating observations about a poster. It's for fun and not hurtful in any way to Ouija. It is as laugh at posters who actually post. Tom, Boxcar, Hcap so far.

Ocala Mike
02-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Greyfox, I posit that calling a bottom for PA is at least as difficult as calling a bottom for the stock market. Thread creep like this serves to lighten up a little of the acrimony and seeming ill will on display here too often. In other words, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet."

Anyway, when are you going to resurrect the thread for those London Times word games we used to have a lot of fun with?

Greyfox
02-08-2016, 12:36 PM
You think this is a new low? You really think this is a serious thread beyond the simple curiosity of the OP? No one is postulating observations about a poster.

They've postulated about why he/she hasn't posted.

I expect this thread might grow quite long.
After all, people say "nothing" on Facebook and Twitter every day.
People are good about making comments about nothing. :D

Ocala Mike
02-08-2016, 12:38 PM
"Seinfeld" had a very successful and long run on tv with that philosophy, so why not PA?

Greyfox
02-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Greyfox, I posit that calling a bottom for PA is at least as difficult as calling a bottom for the stock market. Thread creep like this serves to lighten up a little of the acrimony and seeming ill will on display here too often. In other words, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet."

Anyway, when are you going to resurrect the thread for those London Times word games we used to have a lot of fun with?

That would be the thread "Need Puzzle Help."
Perhaps, I'll give that idea some thought and maybe post a cryptic on it in the next month or so.

boxcar
02-08-2016, 12:39 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, people of no substance try to dazzle everyone with their sizzle (colors in your case). :rolleyes:

zico20
02-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Tom's posting prowess is intimidating. :D

You know Tucker, I didn't want to bring up our buddy Tom in my original post, but now that you did, I second your comment. :D

zico20
02-08-2016, 01:47 PM

I don't see how this is a new low. I wasn't making any disparaging remarks about the poster. Sometimes people just need a little nudge in life to get started at something or to get motivated. I hope more people post on this site, even if it is another mostpost. :lol:

Ocala Mike
02-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Speaking of mostpost, I wonder where he's been hiding lately. In NH pounding the pavement for Sanders?

sammy the sage
02-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Speaking of mostpost, I wonder where he's been hiding lately. In NH pounding the pavement for Sanders?

Got called on the carpet for healthcare costs SOARING....couldn't legit defend...

sammy the sage
02-08-2016, 09:07 PM
by the way....there are many members...who've NEVER posted...but if you try to look at their particulars....well I'm guessing BOTS...but I could be wrong...perhaps higher up on the food chain will explain...

Steve 'StatMan'
02-08-2016, 09:22 PM

Maybe he's touring Europe and Asia with the Harlem Globetrotters.

mostpost
02-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I'm right here. You haven't been paying attention. :eek:
I was in New Hampshire a month ago, but it had nothing to do with politics. Anyway, I am a Hillary guy. Still, I could live with it if Bernie is the choice.

Rookies
02-09-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm right here. Anyway, I am a Hillary guy. Still, I could live with it if Bernie is the choice.

Odd!

I would absolutely be a Sanders' guy if I had the vote. He is clearly more left wing, more closer to my Social Democratic position with his societal stands than a mere liberal and I will be urging the rest of my family to cast Absentee Ballots for him! :jump: