PDA

View Full Version : MVRC 2-03-16

rrpic6
02-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Spot plays for MVRC 2-3-16:

Race 1: #4 Great Day. The 1st and last races of the day are usually ripe for longshots. Back in with low level Ohio Breds today. Yuranga has struggled but won easily on this horse back in April on an off track. Worth a few bucks.
#3 Mandabull and #5 Willa Wando. Both look decent but will be very low odds. Ohio Bred F & M races are the most wide open as far as favorites winning.

Race 4: #5 Dave Baby: Ohio Breds going a mile will be another tough task to handicap. He won doing this two races back. Tried open allowance company last race and was drubbed.
#7 All Snuffed Up: He hasn't been around two turns in a long time. Did win last race sprinting on an off track.
#9 Risky Romance: Should be a nice price off bad form at Turfway. Have to sift thru PP's to see some decent races when facing Ohio Breds.

Pick 4 might be hard to hit today. Hoping for a carryover to Saturday.

Good Luck

RR

slimbo
02-03-2016, 10:34 AM
race 3 - #2 Lime and Tequila 6/1

race 7 - #6 Old Toy 8/1

race 8 - #4 Our Secret Place 8/1

GL

gib
02-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Thanks to the POSTMAN handing us a winner with his spot play yesterday. My slump continues. I had little confidence in today's ramblings until I read what you guys have posted - now I have less, but maybe "I'm walking around lucky" today.

Check http://shouttheodds.net/ for pics of your winners.

Ramblings aren't always wagers.

Race 1 - The 18Jan race will likely produce the winner #5 WILLA WANDA who closed willingly that day after a sluggish start and wide trip. #2 SWISS MISS TOO is beginning to earn respect in Ohio-bred company despite being passed around the backside. #6 HOLIDAY WEEKEND should improve getting off the rail and being reunited with TD Houghton -

Race 2 - #1 (PP3) LADY PANTHER drops out of good company; would appear to be the clear favorite if a line was drawn through last week's race. There is no clear excuse on video but it can be assumed that her connections are anxious for a "do over." #2 (PP1) LADY HENRIETTA shows the top recent figs but like the rest has refused to win for a long time -

Race 3 - #4 EIGHTTHEHARDWAY went too easily the last time to discount today. #1 LICENSE TO BLING is a "needs the lead" type that is dangerous with inside post positions -

Race 4 - #7 ALL SNUFFED UP hasn't stretched out for awhile but never quits trying; wouldn't surprise. #5 DAVE BABY faced solid open allowance company last time; won in the mud at this distance 21Dec. #6 HIJO DE SHELTOWEE disappointed on the drop last time but showed life -

Race 5 - #4 GOLDSPRINGSETERNAL stalked willingly last time. #6 ANGELSMADISONGRACE sat perfect trip 19Jan; tired. #1 HIDDEN HALO stretches out for barn that makes that move work -
Race 6 - #6 (PP5) ROOM FOR APTITUDE returns to winning level; adds Bermudez. #8 GIVEITMYBESTSHOT has been scoring ahead of schedule; gets toughest test today. #9 SHE'S SLAMMED is better than she's shown recently; tries jock switch -

Race 7 - #7 MR RICO IS VALID needed a race. #4 NOT SIMPLY SIMON headed the pick 06Jan; raced again; cuts back. #9 HONEYBOOBOO is always the one to catch -

Race 8 - #8 TOUR THE TOWN went evenly off a freshening; returns to best distance. #5 LOVE THE MINISTER showed unusual grit after dueling; should also appreciate less ground. #4 OUR SECRET PLACE is probably the quickest if she brings her "A" game -