PDA

View Full Version : S Korea Hostage

CryingForTheHorses
06-21-2004, 05:16 PM
OMG another one...What the hell is the coalition doing over there?,They need to stepup the bombings and finish the job,Why are they so afraid to do this..People all over the world need to take to the streets and support this war..Need to send more forces from all over to finish the job, Hope they get korea very angry as they have a millon guys that can go...I say Hiroshima again..Too bad N Korea isnt on our side..May be a good time to mend the broken fence..Have them point their hidden nukes toward iraq..

Tom
06-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Story today is the House of Suad aided the terroists in capturing this guy. Supplied them with police uniforms so they could set up a fake checkpoint.
Where is the islamic outrage?
Do you think that if an isloated group of homegrown terrorists started doing this crap in Iowa, the citizens would not band together and hunt them done like dogs?
Where is the muslem outrage? What are THEY doing about it over there?

CryingForTheHorses
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
These guys dont care if your D or R,They will try to kill all of us.I cant see why the rest of the free world cant see that.I am appalled at how we see thousands marching to end this.. I say they need to march to finish the job.Give all the good people a mass exdous,need to send all the lifers and murders to the front lines,Will clear out the jails and make room for the homeless.....Good thing Im not president..LMAO

Tom
06-21-2004, 08:48 PM
McShell,
As it happens, I am in need of a candidate. I have a presidnet, but he is old and worn out, and no longer fits really well. He will do in a pinch, but I would really like one more in stlye. Problem is, the store only has two other ones available and neither one of them fit me at all.
If you decide to run, please let me know and I will vote for you.

Now, about emptying out the jails. We make them all wear T shirts that say Allah Sucs! and air drop them into all the trouble spots. Armed to the teeth. See what happens.

sq764
06-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Well, I guess this is a done deal.. beheaded..

I have no sympathy for anyone that, after seeing these psychos in action, doesn't get the F out of there immediately..

JustRalph
06-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
OMG another one...What the hell is the coalition doing over there?,They need to stepup the bombings and finish the job,Why are they so afraid to do this..People all over the world need to take to the streets and support this war

Can you imagine the next movie M.Moore would make if the Pres. took your advice Mcshell? The reason it doesn't happen is because if Bush escalates the war he will lose in November. he is portrayed as too tough and a "Cowboy" now. I think he has been too soft in this war. But if he gets any harder the Media will skewer him. Then we get Bassett face and we really lose.....................

cj
06-22-2004, 02:25 PM
I think I've talked my wife into going to see the Moore movie. I don't know why I want to see it, but I'm going. Must be the water here :(

chickenhead
06-22-2004, 02:29 PM
if you've seen the clip, you have to admit it's a bit funny (surreal), tight shot of Bush talking tough on terror, then the camera zooms out as Bush finishes with "Now, watch this drive!" as he tee's up his ball.

It'll be interesting to see the reaction in Belgium CJ, they hate Bush as much as most Europeans?

cj
06-22-2004, 02:37 PM
To be honest, most of the every day people here are indifferent. Its like everywhere else, the protestors get the most press coverage. Even in Rome and Paris, I was treated very nicely by everyone. And I don't mean people I was buying things from, just common, everyday people.

I was shocked to see so many Belgians flying American flags on June 6. I mean literally shocked, I never expected that at all.

chickenhead
06-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I didn't mean to imply they wouldn't like you, I've been around a bit and haven't met anyone that I thought disliked me for being American. Quite the opposite I think, in general I've always thought people were nicer or more interested because of it. Not all, but certainly most.

I just thought they were anti Bush, you're probably right though, it's not news to report unless people are in the streets so that's all we see.

They were flying flags for Reagan? I never would have thought that either.

cj
06-22-2004, 03:32 PM
D-Day moreso than Reagan I'm guessing. 60th anniversary.

chickenhead
06-22-2004, 04:08 PM
I should have known that :) So much for modern education...

Secretariat
06-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
I think I've talked my wife into going to see the Moore movie. I don't know why I want to see it, but I'm going. Must be the water here :(

Keeping an open mind is a good thing...

.................................................. ..........................

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."

--Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

.................................................. ........................

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously
considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us."

--Western Union internal memo, 1876.

.................................................. .............................

"The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn
better than a 'C,' the idea must be feasible."

--A Yale University management professor in response to Fred
Smith's paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service. (Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.)

.................................................. ..............................

"Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?"
--H.M. Warner, Warner Brothers, 1927.

.................................................. ...........................

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."

--Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899.

.................................................. .........................

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."

--Bill Gates, 1981

Tom
06-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Can you imagine the next movie M.Moore would make if the Pres. took your advice Mcshell? The reason it doesn't happen is because if Bush escalates the war he will lose in November. he is portrayed as too tough and a "Cowboy" now. I think he has been too soft in this war. But if he gets any harder the Media will skewer him. Then we get Bassett face and we really lose.....................

But his job to be pressident and run the country, the war, protect us, NOT PERSONAL CRAP LIKE RE-ELECTION. This is absolutely unacceptable. To wage a war for personal gain is treason, and I am in favor of impeachement for his actions of late. This guy is disgusting.:mad:

sq764
06-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Moore is a coward and a jerkoff.. period...

If I ever saw this natzi cow, I would drop his ass so fast it would be funny..

JustRalph
06-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Tom
But his job to be pressident and run the country, the war, protect us, NOT PERSONAL CRAP LIKE RE-ELECTION. This is absolutely unacceptable. To wage a war for personal gain is treason, and I am in favor of impeachement for his actions of late. This guy is disgusting.:mad:

Tom...you have to realize that the real big points in a presidents agenda always happen in the 2nd Term. It's called having nothing to lose. If you think Bush is a cowboy now.......wait and see what happens if he gets re-elected.

Secretariat
06-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Tom...you have to realize that the real big points in a presidents agenda always happen in the 2nd Term. It's called having nothing to lose. If you think Bush is a cowboy now.......wait and see what happens if he gets re-elected.

JR,

You've just written a Kerry ad.