PDA

View Full Version : TVG Race Replays

Boulder
01-23-2016, 09:05 PM
Need some help. When I go to the TVG site and click on the replays to watch, I get a large screen that says " Loading Stream" reduces to a small screen and then doesn't open. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Boulder

Stillriledup
01-24-2016, 12:50 AM
If you're looking for so cal replays or nyra replays sign up to calracing.com

It's free, you just need a username and e mail. Use this while you're figuring out the tvg stuff

whodoyoulike
01-24-2016, 01:44 AM
Isn't there a "how to" to view replays in case you're having problems?

Have you ever been able to view them?

Boulder
01-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the info. Just annoyed that they charge you and you can"t see the replays. I will keep trying.

Longshot6977
01-24-2016, 01:12 PM
Need some help. When I go to the TVG site and click on the replays to watch, I get a large screen that says " Loading Stream" reduces to a small screen and then doesn't open. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Boulder

Did it ever work before? You may be missing some required plug-in. Try another browser.

trifecta
01-24-2016, 01:18 PM
I use Chrome and it works fine.

Boulder
01-24-2016, 03:55 PM
ok thanks

whodoyoulike
01-24-2016, 04:39 PM
I've had it happen to me before but, I think it was because the track didn't provide a video feed. See if it was only one track or all of them. Also, TVG allows only a certain # of hours (10??) per month free then they will charge you. Maybe, you've reached the free max amount.

Also, there are two options for viewing video feeds one is for current races and the other is for past replays if you click on a track and date where there are no races, it will show nothing without any explanations.

And, finally try calling them. Their phone support has been very helpful at least for me regarding other things.

Boulder
01-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Trifecta, I been using chrome and update the latest and still can't view.

I have called them, they were really no help.

That's why I tried this board.

LOSTINTHEFOG
01-25-2016, 12:17 AM
try watching replays on explorer.
I have issues with replays on Chrome also.

BIG49010
01-25-2016, 02:46 PM
Same issue with Firefox, and you are correct it works with IE, go figure horse racing using out dated technology! :bang:

thespaah
01-25-2016, 09:02 PM
Boulder
I find it is best to just go to the track website itself.
NYRA has a free viewer of not only replays but full audio and video of live racing, Trips and Traps, Talking Horses and all of the other NYRA in house programming. Just register. Free of charge.....Most tracks are hooked up with the Roberts Communications Network. And most of these tracks who do so, also post their replays on the respective websites.

Boulder
01-25-2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks Everybody,

I tried IE and seems to work good. NJ use to be with Roberts Comm. no longer, so we have to go through TVG.

Again Thanks.

Boulder