PDA

View Full Version : any way to get tvg on an tv app ?

djm1959
01-23-2016, 07:22 PM
i hate tv and the prices for the junk they show,,, i like horse racing ,,so i have tvg and tvg2 on dish ... its ok,,, but do any of the apps like hulu or that have tvg on there service>>??? i know i can watch on betting sites and use an hdmi cable.. but if i can pay less money id like that better with an app

is this available anywhere??? i want to ditch tv lol

thanks

don :6: :2: :4:

MNslappy
01-25-2016, 02:30 AM
If you have a phone or tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and a Chromecast plugged into your tv (or a network connected smart tv), you can stream video from your phone/tablet directly to your TV using Android's built-in Cast Screen app.

thespaah
01-25-2016, 09:03 PM
If you have a phone or tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and a Chromecast plugged into your tv (or a network connected smart tv), you can stream video from your phone/tablet directly to your TV using Android's built-in Cast Screen app.
And I hope a very thick wallet as those data usage charges can pile up very quickly.

thespaah
01-25-2016, 09:05 PM
i hate tv and the prices for the junk they show,,, i like horse racing ,,so i have tvg and tvg2 on dish ... its ok,,, but do any of the apps like hulu or that have tvg on there service>>??? i know i can watch on betting sites and use an hdmi cable.. but if i can pay less money id like that better with an app

is this available anywhere??? i want to ditch tv lol

thanks

don :6: :2: :4:
Every consider the RTN on line service? it's $25 per month. And if you have an HDMI port on your desktop, you can run it to your TV and use it as your monitor....
https://www.rtn.tv/
BTW, if you pay by the year( $275), RTN on line works out to $22.91 per month. That is for unlimited unedited video and replays from race tracks across the RTN network. There is also a mobile app for this service as well.
Note***** data usage rates will apply for streaming to a mobile device.

Dmcwally
01-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Just bought into rtn streaming and I love it. On the go on my iPhone and computer to stream hd feeds without worrying about going over my streaming limit like on xpressbet or Tvg. I have my computer hooked to the tv for now. That and a roku stick for nyra. Hopefully sometime soon rtn, Tvg, and the other online adws need to make a Apple TV app to keep up with the times.