PDA

View Full Version : goodnight Irene, i mean Ted Cruz

lamboguy
01-22-2016, 03:14 AM
he is now down double digits in the Iowa CNN poll.

in my opinion, the only thing that can stop Trump from winning the presidency is not on this planet now.

Ocala Mike
01-22-2016, 03:53 AM
he is now down double digits in the Iowa CNN poll.

in my opinion, the only thing that can stop Trump from winning the nomination is not on this planet now.

FTFY

dkithore
01-22-2016, 06:20 AM
I Agree Lamboguy!
voters can see that to rebel rouse in Senate is one thing and to be the CEO of a Country is another. Brilliant debater no doubt and Trump may consider him for a cabinet position but to work with Congress? As a POTUS? This is playing to Trump's strength, IMO.

reckless
01-22-2016, 07:12 AM
Glad you guys finally see the picture. I have been just about lone person calling this about Trump for many months now.

lamboguy
01-22-2016, 08:32 AM
Glad you guys finally see the picture. I have been just about lone person calling this about Trump for many months now.i wish you had told me a little later, i got down on him in London in june and i am out a ton of money on the currency transaction so far.

reckless
01-24-2016, 11:53 AM
i wish you had told me a little later, i got down on him in London in june and i am out a ton of money on the currency transaction so far.

Sorry for your pain, lambo. The 'time' element in options, currency/commodity plays is what has kept me on the sidelines in that game for over 20 years.

One should avoid currency and commodity plays but I am sure you're don't need my advice.

Just buy individual companies such as Gilead, Apple, Lazard, and a few others, and in 8-12 months you'll be glad you did. :)

And if you really believe in a longer term investment then you can't miss at all. Gilead around and under $105 is the buy of the century. Apple had a bump up these past few days but it usually sells off after they announce. Anything under $100 is a near steal as well.

But I bet you know more about these things than I'll ever know. Good luck.

davew
01-24-2016, 12:48 PM
on 7/19 I put down $10 to win $500 on Trump - I like that bet now but not so much on my jan/feb '15 bets on Walker, Fiorina, Rubio

Tom
01-25-2016, 12:47 PM
Rick Perry has endorsed Teddy.
Wonder how much weight it pulls when the FIRST GUY OUT likes you.:lol: