PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Race #9 (01/15/2016)

DRIVEWAY
01-15-2016, 04:09 PM
There are three jockeys named "Davis" in this race. Are they related?

ultracapper
01-15-2016, 05:07 PM
Watch for the secret hand shakes and wrinkled up brown paper sacks with crumpled $5s and $10s stuffed in it. Or they may have taken care of all that around mom's dining room table last night.

Stillriledup
01-15-2016, 05:27 PM
There are three jockeys named "Davis" in this race. Are they related?

Yes they're all sons and daughters of Robbe Davis a good ny jock from the 80s

therussmeister
01-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Watch for the secret hand shakes and wrinkled up brown paper sacks with crumpled $5s and $10s stuffed in it. Or they may have taken care of all that around mom's dining room table last night.
Except it's relatively rare that one of the Davis clan gets on a horse that can win, much less two on horses good enough to win, which is what you need to fix a race.

no breathalyzer
01-16-2016, 01:14 AM
Except it's relatively rare that one of the Davis clan gets on a horse that can win, much less two on horses good enough to win, which is what you need to fix a race.

Dilly Davis might be the worst jockey in NY... seriously if you are truly watching you know this.... dilly off :jump: :jump: :jump: has made me a lot of $$$$$ the last couple of yrs..... its not because of lack of effort or energy he just applies it at the worst possible times... its something you cant teach .. he is still young tho.. he might figure it out some day

no breathalyzer
01-16-2016, 01:16 AM
will add very bad balance on a horse so many times

no breathalyzer
01-16-2016, 01:17 AM
not meaning to bash jockeys here ..... but they all cant be great

Stillriledup
01-16-2016, 01:20 AM

KeDaFaDKloM

no breathalyzer
01-16-2016, 01:23 AM
not meaning to bash jockeys here ..... but they all cant be great

EMD is you see this please tell me you agree.... i respect your opinion... even i don't know you from joe blow..... .. so i'm pretty sure your will agree on this ... if not tell me why :eek: