PDA

View Full Version : Video YouBet Help

Hammerhead
06-19-2004, 06:35 PM
I can not get video from ubet after all these years. I called 3 times got 3 differant people, and no one can shed any light on the subject. I have 2 machines same on both. I have had video untill approx 1:30 this afternoon. No equipment has been changed or programs redone installed etc. 1 system has windows ME the other XP Pro. Ram in ME is 256 XP is 1000. Anyone have any ideas?

tdthomas
06-19-2004, 06:55 PM
What kind of internet connections do you have? I had to upgrade my modem driver this morning because of connection problems. I was unable to play the video without the new driver.

Hammerhead
06-19-2004, 07:18 PM
I have cable, no changes in the last 18 months.
I was able to see the 1st couple races from Bel Suf and Cdx. Then that was it rebooted used the hammer nada.

tdthomas
06-19-2004, 07:30 PM
You used the hammer already? Usually that is the Last thing I try.

What happened with me is that my ISP updated THEIR drivers, so that my modem would no longer work correctly. Maybe you need to update something.

Hammerhead
06-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks td I talk to them tommorrow if it don't come back. When I see something happen on 2 computers at the same time when both were working properly 10 minutes prior to this happening I can normally believe its not me. These teck reps at the lower eschlon normally suck anyhow. I am sure at 1:10pm on a Saturday there was'nt that much upgrading going on.

Light
06-19-2004, 08:33 PM
I had a weird problem with them too. They couldn't figure it out. Then somebody I knew told me to go to MSN.com,and then proceed to U-bet. Don't know why,but it worked.