PDA

View Full Version : How Low Will Oil Go ?

Dr Gonzo
01-08-2016, 11:14 AM
IMO, buying oil < $34 is a no lose proposition in the long run but how low will it go before heading back up ?

Anyone care to make an educated guess ?

Doc

PICSIX
01-08-2016, 05:11 PM
IMO, buying oil < $34 is a no lose proposition in the long run but how low will it go before heading back up ?

Anyone care to make an educated guess ?

Doc

I saw on CNBC this morning that there are derivatives heavily tied to the $32 mark.....below there look out, could go into free fall!

PICSIX
01-09-2016, 09:23 AM
I saw on CNBC this morning that there are derivatives heavily tied to the $32 mark.....below there look out, could go into free fall!

Found the video....

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/cashin-scenario-could-put-oil-150300769.html

Dr Gonzo
01-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Found the video....

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/cashin-scenario-could-put-oil-150300769.html

Thank you, PICSIX. Art Cashin is one of the few people I trust on the Street.

Doc

PICSIX
01-15-2016, 08:12 AM
Hey Doc, it's below $30 this morning.....Sanctions on Iran are lifted on Monday and they are geared up to export 30% more month over month......adding to the glut.

Oil, unlike an individual stock, can't go to zero. If Goldman is right about $20 oil; at that level I'm taking some long term long oil/energy positions.

Dr Gonzo
01-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Hey Doc, it's below $30 this morning.....Sanctions on Iran are lifted on Monday and they are geared up to export 30% more month over month......adding to the glut.

Oil, unlike an individual stock, can't go to zero. If Goldman is right about $20 oil; at that level I'm taking some long term long oil/energy positions.

I'll start nibbling at oil soon, using UCO or something similar, and keep adding on the way down. This is a rare opportunity to make big money as oil won't stay below production costs for too long.

Good luck, PICSIX.

Doc

tanner12oz
02-02-2016, 09:56 PM
I'll start nibbling at oil soon, using UCO or something similar, and keep adding on the way down. This is a rare opportunity to make big money as oil won't stay below production costs for too long.

Good luck, PICSIX.

Doc

uso, uco are awful for tracking oil..was in uso last time oil tanker..played it right and barely made a dime