PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat healthy your diet?

Kash$
01-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Reading Whizz's post thats scary shit.

My diet is brutal..Yearly visit to the Doc was ok after I left his office went to Mcdonalds..

johnhannibalsmith
01-08-2016, 10:38 AM
I consider myself something of a gift to medical science. A typical day for me is a pot of coffee, a twelve-pack of soda, some cheddar cheese goldfish, a pop tart, and then something that resembles a dinner suitable for dorm life. Plus a half-pack of cigarettes, of course.

Rookies
01-08-2016, 11:00 AM
I consider myself something of a gift to medical science. A typical day for me is a pot of coffee, a twelve-pack of soda, some cheddar cheese goldfish, a pop tart, and then something that resembles a dinner suitable for dorm life. Plus a half-pack of cigarettes, of course.

There's a Lotto to be made on you! :lol: You are a walking (I presume) medical, freaking miracle! :bang: Your body should be adjacent to all the cadavers from the best medical schools. :lol: :lol:

Kash$
01-08-2016, 11:23 AM

Thanks John I feel great after reading your post:lol:

Tom
01-08-2016, 11:32 AM
That avatar is really HIM! :eek:

NorCalGreg
01-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Do you eat healthy your diet?

Is this "talk like Yoda day" in honor of the new Star Wars flick?

I ate half a big bag of salt water taffy last night--pulled out 3 crowns in the process.

Tonight I'll finish off the bag, put whatever crowns didn't survive in a baggie, make a dental appt, and once again swear off delicious salt water taffy, milk duds, and gummi-anything.

barahona44
01-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Do you eat healthy your diet?

Is this "talk like Yoda day" in honor of the new Star Wars flick?

I ate half a big bag of salt water taffy last night--pulled out 3 crowns in the process.

Tonight I'll finish off the bag, put whatever crowns didn't survive in a baggie, make a dental appt, and once again swear off delicious salt water taffy, milk duds, and gummi-anything.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

proximity
01-09-2016, 01:43 AM
Reading Whizz's post thats scary shit.

My diet is brutal..Yearly visit to the Doc was ok after I left his office went to Mcdonalds..

what's really scary about it is that he looks like a normal 33 year old.

certainly not perfect but a doable diet that i'd recommend for the busy gambler is anton drake's "simple poker diet" in his book poker isometrics.